Windows 10: A JNI error has occurred in Minecraft [Fixed]

Discus and support A JNI error has occurred in Minecraft [Fixed] in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Minecraft Java is probably the best edition of Minecraft. It allows you to customize, add, and modify your game using Minecraft mods. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 11, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

A JNI error has occurred in Minecraft [Fixed]

A JNI error has occurred in Minecraft [Fixed] jni-error-minecraft.jpg
    Minecraft Java is probably the best edition of Minecraft. It allows you to customize, add, and modify your game using Minecraft mods. However, the only caveat with the Java edition is that it is filled with a lot of bugs and errors. One of these is the JNI error. The following is the exact error […]

This article A JNI error has occurred in Minecraft [Fixed] first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 11, 2022
  3. cadaveca Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

check the minecraft page...LONG list of fixes

cadaveca, Aug 11, 2022
  4. A JNI error has occurred in Minecraft [Fixed]

Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

A JNI error has occurred in Minecraft [Fixed]

1. A JNI error has occurred in Minecraft [Fixed] - Similar Threads - JNI error has

2. Task Scheduler, An error has occurred for the task [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Task Scheduler, An error has occurred for the task [Fix]: [IMG]Some users face errors from time to time while using the Task Scheduler. This article explores some Task Scheduler errors, highlighting the possible causes and resolution steps for each. Specifically, we discuss the Task Scheduler error – An error has occurred for the...
  3. How to fix "an error has occurred while troubleshooting, validiting the integrity of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "an error has occurred while troubleshooting, validiting the integrity of the...: HellooThere occurs a problem: all troubleshooters can't work correctly can not run in my laptop. No matter what Diagnostic I run, there'l always be this error. My type windows is Windows 11 Home insider preview single language-Version DEV OS Build 22449.1000.it's always show...
  4. Fix AMD Driver Timeout has occurred error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix AMD Driver Timeout has occurred error: [ATTACH]Some users that have AMD graphics cards installed on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC, are reporting the issue whereby in the course of the normal use of the computer or during gaming, out of the blue, the PC screen goes black and then reloads and displays the error...
  5. Craigslist - error has occurred

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Craigslist - error has occurred: Please help me. An error has occurred when applying for job. Please call or text me at 626 407-8027 or *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/craigslist-error-has-occurred/b1c0d81c-722f-4f31-805e-2f54aa6cc877
  6. An internal error has occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An internal error has occurred: When I use Remote Desktop Connection to connect to my server, it usually connects just fine. But sometimes I get the error: "An internal error has occurred." I keep trying (like 20 times) and I keep getting the error. So I change the Display configuration (that is, the size...
  7. An unexpected error has occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An unexpected error has occurred: When I go through my email, there is one email that keeps giving that message. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? The rest of the email opens just fine...
  8. An internal error has occurred

in Windows 10 Support
    An internal error has occurred: When I use Remote Desktop Connection to connect to my server, it usually connects just fine. But sometimes I get the error: "An internal error has occurred." I keep trying (like 20 times) and I keep getting the error. So I change the Display configuration (that is, the size...
  9. An error has occured message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An error has occured message: Why do I get an error message on Craigslist when I click on the reply to show the phone numbers? It just started doing this . I can use Google Crome and it will show the phone numbers....
  10. A Server Error Has Occured

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Server Error Has Occured: Good day Hope this receives you well. One of my client is having issues with her windows sign-in option, when trying to connect her organization account, It gives an error saying that "A Server Error Has Occurred" and when you try to sign in again it says that the account...