Windows 10: A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet

Discus and support A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, this is my first time posting. Currently i have 2 windows 10 devices, a laptop and an old windows tablet. Just found out recently that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sambadiels, Nov 19, 2020.

1. A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet

Hey there, this is my first time posting. Currently i have 2 windows 10 devices, a laptop and an old windows tablet. Just found out recently that the tablet is actually wacom pen enabled with feel drivers and all that.

So my question is, can i somehow connect the two device so he tablet acts like a wacom one/cintiq to the laptop?

Thanks in advanced :

:)

sambadiels, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Chino Win User

Wacom Announces Technologically and Ergonomically Improved Intuos Pen Tablet

Today, Wacom announced a new, significantly upgraded version of its Intuos pen tablet for creative beginners and enthusiasts. Bundled with software for drawing, painting and image editing, the new Intuos tablet offers an immediate start into digital art. Anyone interested in getting creative on a digital level will be able to enjoy a natural pen experience, improved accuracy and enhanced online navigation capability. Ambitious comic and Manga fans, hobby painters and photographers just need to download a software of choice to "get creative."

"Wacom has a legacy of providing state-of-the-art technology and full solutions to our customers," said Faik Karaoglu, Executive Vice President at Wacom's Creative Business Unit. "We know that only the combination of hardware and software allows for an immediate start. That is why we asked leading software partners to join us in the new pen tablet offer. We believe that our customers will love the new Intuos for its advanced technology and software options."

A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet mYbpECOJ4FUokwVX_thm.jpg

A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet oTHMsE8y6cPRAdNk_thm.jpg

A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet 2pfX8pB33wVu8mm9_thm.jpg

A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet 9ycv88zJR9PeMPlM_thm.jpg

A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet v5FOyUWGO0pvCHPb_thm.jpg

Upon purchase of the new Wacom Intuos, users can download up to $160 worth of creative software, including Corel Painter Essentials 6 for design and illustration, CELSYS CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO for comic and Magna creation and Corel AfterShot 3 for photo editing. Numerous video tutorials by Wacom, Corel and Celsys will help users get started.

New Intuos features include built-in wireless Bluetooth integration on some models, and three color choices. Available in small and medium sizes, all models have the same active tablet area as previous versions but with a smaller footprint and lighter weight. A built-in pen tray, four express keys, an LED indicator and in the Bluetooth models a 60 percent improvement on battery life rounds out the upgrade.

The included pen boasts 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity, battery-free Wacom EMR technology, and an improved ergonomic design with increased weight and soft touch grip area, in-pen nib compartment and nib extractor.

Configuration, Pricing and Availability
    The new Intuos line comes in small and medium sizes and offers the following features:

Wacom Intuos Small
    With Bluetooth
    • Software options offer a choice of two out of three software downloads: Corel Painter Essentials 6, Corel AfterShot 3, or CELSYS CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO (in China: UDM PAINT PRO)
    • Color: charcoal black, pistachio green or berry pink (in selected regions)
    • Price: $99 USD
    Without Bluetooth
    • Software options offer a choice of one out of two software downloads: Corel Painter Essentials 6, or Corel AfterShot 3
    • Color: charcoal black
    • Price: $79 USD
    Wacom Intuos Medium
    With Bluetooth
    • Software: Purchasers may download all three software options: Corel Painter Essentials 6, Corel AfterShot 3, or CELSYS CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO (in China: UDM PAINT PRO)
    • Color: charcoal black, pistachio green or berry pink (in selected regions)
    • Price: $199 USD

Chino, Nov 19, 2020
  3. The pen for my One by Wacom (CTL-472) Pen tablet has stopped working?

In August 2019 I bought a One by Wacom tablet. I have windows 10, for a while the tablet worked perfectly.

Windows updated and now the Pen no longer moves the cursor at all.

When the tablet is connected to computer the light on the tablet comes on.

On the Wacom Desktop center it recognises that the tablet is connected.

I have tried the following to fix this issue:

Previous driver versions for the tablet from the Wacom website.

The latest driver version for the tablet from the Wacom website..

Reverted Windows 10 updates.

Tried the latest of Windows 10 updates.

Changed the Pen nib.

Tried a brand new pen.

Taken out the Nib from the pen for a day and left it rest.

Reconnect the Wacom tablet with Windows 10.

Turned off Windows Ink in the Wacom Tablet Properties.

Restarted Wacom services.

Tried different USB cables for the Wacom table.

Restarted the PC multiple times.

Does know what the problem is and how to fix it as I miss being about to use my tablet.

InfiniteSecret, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Anshie♡ Win User

A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet

Wacom Graphire 4 pen tablet not found by system

Hi! I'm opening a new topic because I can't find a solution in any other already found topic.

I switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I'm using a Wacom Graphire 4 pen tablet. For this tablet, there are no drivers for Windows 10 because it's too old, but after googling and reading through many other topics, I found that the driver cons530-3_int worked
    for most people, so I tried with this one too.

In the device manager, finally my tablet is listed as "Wacom Mouse". (Wasn't listed at all, before installing this driver.) But still I access any Wacom settings to change the button functions of my tablet pen and other stuff. When I go to the control panel
    -> Hardware and Sound -> Bamboo presettings -> configurate pen and tablet, then I get the text "No supported tablet was found in the system.

I already tried uninstalling and re-installing the driver, restarting and all the 'basic' ideas but nothing seems to work.

Sorry if the names of the menus above are not 100% accurate with the English version of Windows 10, but I'm not a native speaker. I hope it's understandable anyway. Would be glad to get some help. Thank you!

Anshie♡, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet

1. A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet - Similar Threads - laptop wacom pen

2. Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet: I recently bought a Wacom One Creative Pen Display. The drivers are up-to-date and the device turns on. My computer acknowledges it as connected, but it still will not display anything. It only says "No Signal." I even bought an HDMI adapter, but it still does not work. I'm...
  3. wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10

wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10: wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10. Do you know what the problem is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wacom-tablet-pen-pressure-does-not-work-on-windows/1790c7a2-c1fa-4fe0-bc22-6900a2ca1df6
  4. The pen for my One by Wacom CTL-472 Pen tablet has stopped working?

in Windows 10 Customization
    The pen for my One by Wacom CTL-472 Pen tablet has stopped working?: In August 2019 I bought a One by Wacom tablet. I have windows 10, for a while the tablet worked perfectly. Windows updated and now the Pen no longer moves the cursor at all. When the tablet is connected to computer the light on the tablet comes on. On the Wacom Desktop...
  5. MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet: https://imgur.com/a/zzmMqUy I am having an issue where after a minute or two, never immediately, after using my drawing tablet, Windows decides to increase my cursor size seeminglybeyond the maximum size in Settings. My setup is as follows: Wacom Intuos 2 XD-1212-U...
  6. Wacom Graphire 4 pen tablet not recognized by system

Wacom Graphire 4 pen tablet not recognized by system: Help needed! Hello! I have a Wacom Graphire 4 that worded very well up to Windows Vista, at least. Then I didn't use it for a long time and switched computer. I now have Windows 10. I have tried to install the driver provided by Wacom. The system only recognizes the...
  7. Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet: When window ink is 'on', Photoshop is lagging. I tried to turn 'off' window ink in properties and create PSUserConfig file with UseSystemStylus 0. But it led to the frozen cursor in Photoshop. I used Wacom pen and a mouse. I tried to reinstall wacom driver, Photoshop, removed...
  8. wacom tablet

wacom tablet: Hi, Yesterday i bought a wacom tablet FT-0405-U0B and wanted to install it on windows 10 but didn't work. I've installed the drivers from the internet,nothing works. Is it even compatible with windows 10? I can't even find any information on google to veryfied that. I've...
  9. wacom tablet not detected

wacom tablet not detected: My Intuos tablet doesnt show up when I open the Wacom desktop center so I cant restore my device settings and cant use the pens sensitivity or shortcuts anymore. It makes that sound when it gets plugged in and shows up in device managers but it just acts like a mouse. I've...
  10. Wacom pen malfunctioned

Wacom pen malfunctioned: I just upgraded my Asus VivoTab Note 8 to 32-bit Windows 10 Home from Windows 8.1. Everything seems to work fine except the Wacom pen that is not working at all. The driver in device manager states working correctly. Can someone advise any possible or temporary fix. Thanks!...