Windows 10: A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows

Discus and support A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, Speed here.I was wondering if I could install Windows on a tablet using an installation media on a PC connected to the tablet.Is it possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Speedrunner_349, Oct 8, 2021.

1. A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows

Hey there, Speed here.I was wondering if I could install Windows on a tablet using an installation media on a PC connected to the tablet.Is it possible to install Windows to the tablet using the PC with the installation media and then go to OOBE on the tablet?My installation media is Windows 11 22000.132 I don't want to waste time download a newer ISO.

:)

Speedrunner_349, Oct 8, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 9, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 9, 2021
  4. A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows

1. A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows - Similar Threads - little bit curiosity

2. Out of curiosity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Out of curiosity: With a new Windows Backup and Restore coming, I have read that it can backup and restore your files and now apps... my concern is creating a disk image. Will you still be able to do that like in Windows Backup and Restore Windows7?...
  3. make a little bit fast

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    make a little bit fast: I know and accept that my computer is not compatible with Windows 11. I just want to make it a little bit faster. This is only 2 and half years old and this PC is up to date. However, when I try to browser or do something it will load slower. This is just for home use and Im...
  4. make a little bit fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    make a little bit fast: I know and accept that my computer is not compatible with Windows 11. I just want to make it a little bit faster. This is only 2 and half years old and this PC is up to date. However, when I try to browser or do something it will load slower. This is just for home use and Im...
  5. make a little bit fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows: Hey there, Speed here.I was wondering if I could install Windows on a tablet using an installation media on a PC connected to the tablet.Is it possible to install Windows to the tablet using the PC with the installation media and then go to OOBE on the tablet?My installation...
  7. A little bit problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A little bit problem.: Hi, I have a problem with my pc, I don't use it for a few minutes, around 15-20 minutes, the screen shows me a blue screen, after a few mouse clicks it returns to its settings I have disabled the sleep and shutdown mode options automatic. Can you help me with this issue,...
  8. Curiosity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Curiosity: Can anyone tell me why when I run MRT --which takes a while on this computer it shows 1 whatever it refers to it as malware but at the end, it says nothing found. period. This happens often and all my other antimalware also reports a clean computer including Webroot and Win...
  9. Win10 just a little bit laggy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 just a little bit laggy: Hi all, Win 10 on my laptop is just a *little* bit laggy. It takes just a half-second too long for explorer windows to open up, for control panel windows to populate, etc. It's slow enough to be annoying - and I know it can be snappier (it is when everything is disabled) -...
  10. Win10 just a little bit laggy

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 just a little bit laggy: Hi all, Win 10 on my laptop is just a *little* bit laggy. It takes just a half-second too long for explorer windows to open up, for control panel windows to populate, etc. It's slow enough to be annoying - and I know it can be snappier (it is when everything is disabled) -...