Windows 10: A little bit problem.

Discus and support A little bit problem. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with my pc, I don't use it for a few minutes, around 15-20 minutes, the screen shows me a blue screen, after a few mouse clicks it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by florinfatu, Jan 11, 2021.

1. A little bit problem.

Hi, I have a problem with my pc, I don't use it for a few minutes, around 15-20 minutes, the screen shows me a blue screen, after a few mouse clicks it returns to its settings I have disabled the sleep and shutdown mode options automatic. Can you help me with this issue, thank you!

:)

florinfatu, Jan 11, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Color bit depth is at 6-bit on Display properties of Windows 10 pro

Try the below suggested steps and check if the suggested options are available to change the Color bit Depth value

1. Right click on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
    2. Expand the Display, and then highlight the Change resolution.
    3. On the right side, check if there is 8 bpc listed under
      Output color depth.
    4. You may select 8 bpc and restart the device to witness the changes.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

A little bit problem.

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

A little bit problem.

1. A little bit problem. - Similar Threads - little bit problem

2. make a little bit fast

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    make a little bit fast: I know and accept that my computer is not compatible with Windows 11. I just want to make it a little bit faster. This is only 2 and half years old and this PC is up to date. However, when I try to browser or do something it will load slower. This is just for home use and Im...
  3. make a little bit fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    make a little bit fast: I know and accept that my computer is not compatible with Windows 11. I just want to make it a little bit faster. This is only 2 and half years old and this PC is up to date. However, when I try to browser or do something it will load slower. This is just for home use and Im...
  4. make a little bit fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows: Hey there, Speed here.I was wondering if I could install Windows on a tablet using an installation media on a PC connected to the tablet.Is it possible to install Windows to the tablet using the PC with the installation media and then go to OOBE on the tablet?My installation...
  6. A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows: Hey there, Speed here.I was wondering if I could install Windows on a tablet using an installation media on a PC connected to the tablet.Is it possible to install Windows to the tablet using the PC with the installation media and then go to OOBE on the tablet?My installation...
  7. A little problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A little problem.: Hello! I am a little kid who wants to get into streaming, but my mic is too quiet. Every time i go into the recording tab in the sound control panel, it freezes and i have to force quit it, i have seen some people have the same problem and found a video on youtube on how to...
  8. Ok I’ve run into a little bit of a problem here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ok I’ve run into a little bit of a problem here: I recently installed amd chipset drivers they obviously messed something up and i ended up blue screening. Now every time I boot my pc it come up with the troubleshooting options. I’ve tried system restore and have tried to get into safe mode but every single time I try it...
  9. Win10 just a little bit laggy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 just a little bit laggy: Hi all, Win 10 on my laptop is just a *little* bit laggy. It takes just a half-second too long for explorer windows to open up, for control panel windows to populate, etc. It's slow enough to be annoying - and I know it can be snappier (it is when everything is disabled) -...
  10. Win10 just a little bit laggy

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 just a little bit laggy: Hi all, Win 10 on my laptop is just a *little* bit laggy. It takes just a half-second too long for explorer windows to open up, for control panel windows to populate, etc. It's slow enough to be annoying - and I know it can be snappier (it is when everything is disabled) -...