Windows 10: A Little DISM Help, Please

Discus and support A Little DISM Help, Please in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; What's the proper order/sequence to execute these: 1. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /AnalyzeComponentStore 2. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Wiley Coyote, Mar 12, 2019.

1. A Little DISM Help, Please

What's the proper order/sequence to execute these:

1. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /AnalyzeComponentStore
    2. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup
    3. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase

4. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    5. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

And am I missing one (or more) that should be run with these?

Thanks for your time. It is appreciated.

:)

Wiley Coyote, Mar 12, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 12, 2019
  3. RejZoR Win User
    How to get damn DISM to work?

Thx guys, I'll compress this data into a blog post. For all the so called guides I've read, not a single one mentioned it has to be WIM file (some listed even ESD which clearly doesn't work) or that certain ISO images don't work with DISM.

After I've done DISM thingie, SFC also managed to repair stuff. Which is what I've needed here.

RejZoR, Mar 12, 2019
  4. A Little DISM Help, Please

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

A Little DISM Help, Please

1. A Little DISM Help, Please - Similar Threads - Little DISM Help

2. a little help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a little help: Is it possible for me to delete applications from my computer without admin rights? submitted by /u/UrM8Ash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipci7x/a_little_help/
  3. A little help?

A little help?: I need help with my Windows 10. Every time I shutdown or restart, all my files dissapear. If anyone knows how to solve this, help would be MUCH appreciated. submitted by /u/Ianishere00 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwq9z4/a_little_help/
  4. little help please

little help please: alright, i recently got an office computer for free. asus h81m-c mobo,i3 4170,1x4 gb ram,500 gb 7200RPM HD i added i more stick of ram, A gpu, a 500gb ssd, noctua fan up front. the OS is windows 7. ive completed the updates to get the OS current. i would like to install...
  5. A little help

A little help: [ATTACH] So, my native resolution is 1600x900, and when I turned on the Pc it was all bugged, and now the scale resolution is 1600x1200, higher than native. how do I fix it?...
  6. A Little Help . . .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A Little Help . . .: This computer was totally un-responsive! None of the shortcuts were working, whenever I clicked on them. I had to re-format. I had no choice! But I was able to get to OneDrive. No login and no password? It was just there? I did read about how to use it. So, I uploaded...
  7. Windows 10 and DISM help required please

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 and DISM help required please: Is this the correct place to get help for DISM on Windows 10? Thank you, Nolly 87249
  8. A little help please

in Windows 10 Support
    A little help please: Hello guys! I have an asus n56vv and I recently mounted an ssd and placed the old hdd in the optical caddy so I can use both of them. Of course the ssd has the os on it, because that was the whole idea of upgrading. However, I am having some problems. First, the hdd does not...
  9. A little help needed please

A little help needed please: I am just about to do my 'Clean Install' of Windows 10. I was given the instructions shown below and I have disconnected the other drives and have restarted the machine, pressed F12 for the boot options and have requested it boot from the USB drive on which I downloaded the...
  10. DISM Error 32 please Help

DISM Error 32 please Help: When I ran this line: dism.exe /Capture-Image /ImageFile:G:\wimfiles\install.wim /CaptureDir:C:\ /Name:Windows_10 / compress:max I got a error 32. I sent along the log file and a picture of the screen when the error came up what do I need to do? Is there somewhere on this...