Windows 10: A little help needed with taskbar customization!

Discus and support A little help needed with taskbar customization! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a way to customize my taskbar in such a way that I get an option to keep a few icons to the right of my taskbar?From this to this. Observe the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aatagaara, Mar 12, 2020.

1. A little help needed with taskbar customization!

Is there a way to customize my taskbar in such a way that I get an option to keep a few icons to the right of my taskbar?From this to this. Observe the purple icon(I'm holding it by the click of my mouse. Once I release it it will return to the left side of the taskbar)

submitted by /u/aatagaara
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/aatagaara, Mar 12, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Moving the taskbar

Hi Kim,

You can customize your taskbar to pin your favorite apps to it, move it to where you want to display on your screen, and specify how taskbar buttons group together when you have more than one window open. To address your question, we suggest
    that you follow these steps on how to move your taskbar to a different location on the screen:

• Open Settings and choose Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar.
    • Under Taskbar location on the screen, click the drop-down menu and select
      Bottom.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

A little help needed with taskbar customization!

windows 10 taskbar changes on reboot after last major update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• How exactly did you customize the task bar?

• Are you referring to November update?
    I suggest you to provide the steps how did you customize the taskbar so that we can reproduce the issue.

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

A little help needed with taskbar customization!

1. A little help needed with taskbar customization! - Similar Threads - little help needed

2. I need a little help with a trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a little help with a trojan: So basically I got redirected to a site that downloads Trojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!ml into your computer. I've found where it was hiding itself and deleted it, I just need to make sure It's gone from my system. Can anyone tell me if it's ok now? the app was osu!...
  3. I need a little help with a trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a little help with a trojan: So basically I got redirected to a site that downloads Trojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!ml into your computer. I've found where it was hiding itself and deleted it, I just need to make sure It's gone from my system. Can anyone tell me if it's ok now? the app was osu!...
  4. I need a little help with a trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Need a little help with installing windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need a little help with installing windows...: I don't have an optical drive, so I made a bootable USB to install Windows on a new motherboard. Problem is that after I boot from the USB and start the install, the setup tells me that 'a media driver is missing'. I searched online and there were some suggesting integrating...
  6. Needing a little help with Power Supply

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Needing a little help with Power Supply: I have 2 computers that have the same Power Supply (Apevia 1100 watt Warlock). Now, i am assuming that's overkill and i'm just wasting electricity. Plus, I am wanting to go with Modular PSU's. Here is my system for my main computer: What modular PSU and watts would you...
  7. Need A Little Notepad++ Help

Need A Little Notepad++ Help: Can someone tell me how to clear the memory/cache of the "Find" and "Find & Replace" functions in Notepad++? I'm getting quite a long list there. No, it's not the end of the world, but it is bugging me. Appreciate your help. 111889
  8. need a little help

need a little help: Hello, I have Windows 10 build 10166 installed on my Sager laptop. Tried to install intel extreme tuning utility but get a message "check to see if you have sufficient privileges to start 3xtu services" However it installed without a hitch on my Alienware 17 which has the...
  9. Adding An External HD And Need A Little Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding An External HD And Need A Little Help: Good morning. I've been away from PCs for nearly four years. My last system was an XP Pro setup. Now I've got a new machine with Win 10 and it is all so very new to an old guy and I need a little guidance here. Over the next day or two I have a Western Digital Elements...
  10. A little help needed please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A little help needed please: I am just about to do my 'Clean Install' of Windows 10. I was given the instructions shown below and I have disconnected the other drives and have restarted the machine, pressed F12 for the boot options and have requested it boot from the USB drive on which I downloaded the...