Windows 10: A Little Help . . .

Discus and support A Little Help . . . in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This computer was totally un-responsive! None of the shortcuts were working, whenever I clicked on them. I had to re-format. I had no choice! But I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DanaDwyer, Oct 29, 2019.

1. DanaDwyer Win User

A Little Help . . .

This computer was totally un-responsive! None of the shortcuts were working, whenever I clicked on them. I had to re-format.
    I had no choice! But I was able to get to OneDrive. No login and no password? It was just there? I did read about how to use it.
    So, I uploaded everything I had on this computer. I had enough free space to do it twice, just to be sure! After re-installing
    Windows 10, when I went to OneDrive, and it was empty. It was waiting for some files to be uploaded. My question is this. How
    can I find, my original upload? My life history is on thos files. Is their any way to search the OneDrive cloud? I do have a
    Microsoft account, if that helps?

I appreciate you readung this post and hope you will have answers . . . Jerry

:)

DanaDwyer, Oct 29, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 29, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

A Little Help . . .

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool A Little Help . . . :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

A Little Help . . .

1. A Little Help . . . - Similar Threads - Little Help

2. so apperantly I get this little black box on the bottom right everytime, help???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so apperantly I get this little black box on the bottom right everytime, help???: So I get this little black box everytime on the bottom right. . As I understood its something with the driver. how do i make this box disappear?...
  3. so apperantly I get this little black box on the bottom right everytime, help???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so apperantly I get this little black box on the bottom right everytime, help???: So I get this little black box everytime on the bottom right. . As I understood its something with the driver. how do i make this box disappear?...
  4. i need little help how to remove eye control from complete it a worthless piece of crap !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need little help how to remove eye control from complete it a worthless piece of crap !: i need little help how to remove eye app control from computer forever , tanx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-little-help-how-to-remove-eye-control-from/942534d5-3ca5-4a92-95d9-6218d7f8c9c2
  5. i need little help how to remove eye control from complete it a worthless piece of crap !

i need little help how to remove eye control from complete it a worthless piece of crap !: i need little help how to remove eye app control from computer forever , tanx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-little-help-how-to-remove-eye-control-from/942534d5-3ca5-4a92-95d9-6218d7f8c9c2
  6. hi can any one pls help me these problems these might might working slow ang little...

hi can any one pls help me these problems these might might working slow ang little...: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkCM_vrhtdJ3iTjbR6yibD2skC2I?e=B1chSK one drive link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-any-one-pls-help-me-these-problems-these/3afc0a43-4774-4dfa-94a1-5a03cf5856e2
  7. hi can any one pls help me these problems these might might working slow ang little...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi can any one pls help me these problems these might might working slow ang little...: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkCM_vrhtdJ3iTjbR6yibD2skC2I?e=B1chSK one drive link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-any-one-pls-help-me-these-problems-these/3afc0a43-4774-4dfa-94a1-5a03cf5856e2
  8. Help i have been hacked and finaLLY MADE A LITTLE HEADWAY TO GET THROUGH TO mICROSOFT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help i have been hacked and finaLLY MADE A LITTLE HEADWAY TO GET THROUGH TO mICROSOFT...: MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN HACKED. I HAVE TRIED TO REGAIN CONTROL, but have been locked out of too many critical areas to regain full control. i think i haVE LOST THE WAR. TOOK ALL MY SKILL JUST TO BE ABLE TO GET INTO MY MICROSOFT ACOUNT AND ASK FOR HELP / PLEASE HELP ME ....
  9. Help i have been hacked and finaLLY MADE A LITTLE HEADWAY TO GET THROUGH TO mICROSOFT...

Help i have been hacked and finaLLY MADE A LITTLE HEADWAY TO GET THROUGH TO mICROSOFT...: MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN HACKED. I HAVE TRIED TO REGAIN CONTROL, but have been locked out of too many critical areas to regain full control. i think i haVE LOST THE WAR. TOOK ALL MY SKILL JUST TO BE ABLE TO GET INTO MY MICROSOFT ACOUNT AND ASK FOR HELP / PLEASE HELP ME ....
  10. Help i have been hacked and finaLLY MADE A LITTLE HEADWAY TO GET THROUGH TO mICROSOFT...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security