Windows 10: A little off subject . . . But, maybe you can help . . .

Discus and support A little off subject . . . But, maybe you can help . . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Google . . . Thanks for reading . . . Not sure where to begin? Well, about a week ago, due to some issues, I had to reinstall Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Nov 16, 2019.

1. A little off subject . . . But, maybe you can help . . .

Hello Google . . . Thanks for reading . . . Not sure where to begin? Well, about a week ago,
    due to some issues, I had to reinstall Windows 10. Media, not necessary? It does it thru the
    WiFi cloud. Prior to doing this, I uploaded everything, a couple times, to Google OneDrive.
    So much is up there. I just got to get, it back! Can, you go out and find it? Not, that simple?

Not sure if it helps? But, my email address is. ( *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ). But, you can't send me
    an email. I use Yahoo Mail, and when I tried, to install it now . . . It says, no longer, available?
    But, If I get all my files back . . . Yahoo Mail is there. I assume, once I login to Google,
    the OneDrive will show everythng it has? I really, hope so . . . I'd hate to start all over.

In the past, I had problems logging into Google . . . I'd get a link by email, to reset it.
    But, then it would say, I would be notified in 3 to 5 business days. If you have the power,
    and the time. Could you set me up, so I can then login, and go right to OneDrive . . . I just
    hope my files are there. Can you, create a password for me? Or knowing the normal requirements.
    Can you use this, ( Help1234`). The H is scapitalized, and the special character, is just to the
    left of the number one. Or, send me whatever, is required.

I hope this, is being read by the right department? If not, please pass it on. I know this has
    been rather lengthy, but that's how important my files are! Since, I can't get any email . . .
    Please tell me what you think and what will happen, and what I should do?

Please send everything to my wife, Dana. ( *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ). Thanks again . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Nov 16, 2019
  2. notnats Win User

little issue, i can't open the network settings

Sorry then, I have no other suggestions. Maybe somebody else will step in.

notnats, Nov 16, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool A little off subject . . . But, maybe you can help . . . :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 16, 2019
  4. A little off subject . . . But, maybe you can help . . .

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

A little off subject . . . But, maybe you can help . . .

1. A little off subject . . . But, maybe you can help . . . - Similar Threads - little off subject

2. Is this off subject? Sorry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this off subject? Sorry: My computer, is a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.I'm getting, Netflix.But they have, no Tom Hanks movies.He has, so many good movies!I see so many other services, advertised.HBO Max, Hulu, Amazon Prime, YouTube TV.I'm 71, years old. If that would get me,a discount from any of...
  3. Is this off subject? Sorry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is this off subject? Sorry: My computer, is a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.I'm getting, Netflix.But they have, no Tom Hanks movies.He has, so many good movies!I see so many other services, advertised.HBO Max, Hulu, Amazon Prime, YouTube TV.I'm 71, years old. If that would get me,a discount from any of...
  4. Is this off subject? Sorry

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Maybe you guys can help me out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Maybe you guys can help me out: submitted by /u/filet44 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m66ufv/maybe_you_guys_can_help_me_out/
  6. Maybe you guys can help?

Maybe you guys can help?: submitted by /u/Lil-Bugger [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwimxg/maybe_you_guys_can_help/
  7. Maybe some of you can help me with this problem

Maybe some of you can help me with this problem: So every morning when i turn on my computer, it says it has to update, so i let it update, but then i go go shut it down and it make me update then shut down. Its the same cycle over and over again, and each time im letting it fully update. submitted by /u/Pen0re [link]...
  8. Maybe someone can help me

Maybe someone can help me: I have a ssd where my windows is on and my hdd. I discovered today that there were some random folders on my hdd. I cleaned some of them which didnt make sense, but there were 2 folders system and system64. Anyone know why they are there? There was also some thing called Mono...
  9. A little off . . . But

in Windows 10 Customization
    A little off . . . But: I've used Yahoo Mail, for years, and I love it. But, now I get a slide in on the bottom right. It says something about gmail, set it up, or fix-it, or something? I want nothing to do, gmail! So, stopping, the slide-ins is good. But, I want, them to know, that I use Yahoo...
  10. Maybe a little off topic

in Windows 10 Support
    Maybe a little off topic: In what program could if find commands like: size=getRectangle(cmdWindow) setRect ( control, left, top, width, height, repaint ) setRect ( cndWindow, l0, 10, 200, 200, 1) Don Cole 133153