Windows 10: *A little updated* Safe-Mode locked system + Networks do not show

Discus and support *A little updated* Safe-Mode locked system + Networks do not show in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One time probably when I was Six, I “smashed my keyboard” and then it suddenly restarted. I realized the computer wasn’t connected to the internet. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Expunged1, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Expunged1 Win User

*A little updated* Safe-Mode locked system + Networks do not show

One time probably when I was Six, I “smashed my keyboard” and then it suddenly restarted. I realized the computer wasn’t connected to the internet. It kinda worked fine, but my mom safe locked it. It still can use most apps, yet it can’t run VBS, msgbox“Hi” etc. It does have files on it that I want, that I can transfer to a USB stick which I have, so someone please help me out. Thank you

:)

Expunged1, Nov 29, 2022

2. Rebooting into Safe Mode with Networking sees no available networks

I'm trying to reboot the system into the Safe Mode with Networking (option 5). However, while regular mode is connected to the network the Safe Mode doesn't connect and doesn't give any available network list.

Any suggestions?

Robbie Doo, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Winuser Win User

Safe Mode with Networking - No network - No WiFi adapter...

I'm not sure what build they made the change in . I have tried every suggestion I found and nothing worked. When in Safe Mode my wireless network doesn't even show up so I can't choose it as a option.

Edit: I just tried booting into Safe Mode. The network icon had a X in it. When I clicked on it the only option was Airplane Mode.

Winuser, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

1. *A little updated* Safe-Mode locked system + Networks do not show - Similar Threads - little updated* Safe

2. *A little updated* Safe-Mode locked system + Networks do not show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *A little updated* Safe-Mode locked system + Networks do not show: One time probably when I was Six, I “smashed my keyboard” and then it suddenly restarted. I realized the computer wasn’t connected to the internet. It kinda worked fine, but my mom safe locked it. It still can use most apps, yet it can’t run VBS, msgbox“Hi” etc. It does have...
  3. *A little updated* Safe-Mode locked system + Networks do not show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    *A little updated* Safe-Mode locked system + Networks do not show: One time probably when I was Six, I “smashed my keyboard” and then it suddenly restarted. I realized the computer wasn’t connected to the internet. It kinda worked fine, but my mom safe locked it. It still can use most apps, yet it can’t run VBS, msgbox“Hi” etc. It does have...
  4. system safe mode how to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system safe mode how to do: I have screen flickering issues inmy laptop. I got a website tool which first want safe mode. I donot know how to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-safe-mode-how-to-do/72db08cb-8354-47a5-b286-ed573c943138
  5. system safe mode how to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system safe mode how to do: I have screen flickering issues inmy laptop. I got a website tool which first want safe mode. I donot know how to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-safe-mode-how-to-do/72db08cb-8354-47a5-b286-ed573c943138
  6. system safe mode how to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. In Safe Mode with Networking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Safe Mode with Networking: I went into Safe Mode with Networking to see if I can uninstall windows apps that have greyed out uninstall buttons, like XBox Game bar, but when I am in safe mode none of the apps show up. In fact it shows only 3 apps installed. Action center won't open when clicked. Trying...
  8. Locked in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Locked in safe mode: Im locked out of my pc and im in safemode ive tried reseting my password but wont accept new password or any password i rememeber I’ve done the shift reset but cant access comand promt as thats locked too I’ve tried hard shut down 3 times to get in that way but aslo locked...
  9. Locked in Safe Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked in Safe Mode: Ok im really lost.. I went into BIO for my computer to boot up in safe mode. It booted up in safe mode and was stange to me asked me for my password, so i put the 4 digits in there that i use to sign on.. Apparently it wants the original password which i have no clue what it...
  10. Locked in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Locked in Safe Mode: I went into safe mode to delete the files in "Old Windows". I don't know what I did but now I am locked in safe mode. I even used Macrium Reflect and restored my windows. That did not cure the problem. I am still locked in safe mode. Normally I would normally type "msconfig"...