Windows 10: A "Living" virus

Discus and support A "Living" virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I do not know what else I can do. I have been fighting a live intruder on my PC for weeks. I thought at first a virus, my PC behaved like it was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by {&LiK&noT}, May 10, 2021.

1. A "Living" virus

So I do not know what else I can do. I have been fighting a live intruder on my PC for weeks. I thought at first a virus, my PC behaved like it was infected. After inspection, and a cheap McAfee, no! So I get rid of McAfee. I end up purchasing premium Webroot. Nope, then I get my event viewer to work finally. Yup! An a'hole has been using everything Microsoft to log onto my PC. I have also incorporated hello sign-in verification, code recovery, txt code verification, and email code verification. ****! Is this P.O.S. an employee of Microsoft? This whole time I thought all these glitches were fr

:)

{&LiK&noT}, May 10, 2021

2. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, May 10, 2021
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Virus?

i process killer doesnt need to be perminent a temp fix is good enough its just so you can try the steps above.

as for linux what a great time to try get a live cd it will run from the disk and it allows you acess to the HDD's perfect for finding pics defragmenting or getting ride of a virus or 2 used it a couple times myself.

Solaris17, May 10, 2021
  4. A "Living" virus

Windows Live email folders

Hi,

I would suggest you locate the Windows Live Mail Folder and see if your important folders are available.

Follow the steps below:

Step 1: Show all hidden Files.

• Click on File Explorer and then click on the View Tab.
    • Check Show Hidden Files/Folders.
    Step 2: Open the WLM Store folder.

• Go to the Mentioned path: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail
    • Now go to the Storage folders location and look for your important folders.
    • If they are available, follow the steps below.
    • Make a copy of Windows Live Mail Folders and store it in a path you can easily access.
    • Now, open Windows Live Mail Account.
    • Click Alt + F key and press Import Messages.
    • Select Windows Live Mail and click Next.
    • Browse the folder and locate the file.
    • Finally press Next.
    • You will find your imported messages in the Imported folder.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 10, 2021
Thema:

A "Living" virus

1. A "Living" virus - Similar Threads - Living virus

2. Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning: I enjoy reading captions while watching videos on YouTube and other social media platforms. The only minor issue is that a small window pops up, somewhat blocking my screen. I clicked the "Got it" button to dismiss it, but it keeps popping up again. It bothers me all the...
  3. Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning: I enjoy reading captions while watching videos on YouTube and other social media platforms. The only minor issue is that a small window pops up, somewhat blocking my screen. I clicked the "Got it" button to dismiss it, but it keeps popping up again. It bothers me all the...
  4. Computer won't recognize password ms live change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't recognize password ms live change: I have gone through password recovery on my personal windows machine 18 times, but my computer won't recognize my new password and I cannot get the files on my personal computer....
  5. Computer won't recognize password ms live change

Computer won't recognize password ms live change: I have gone through password recovery on my personal windows machine 18 times, but my computer won't recognize my new password and I cannot get the files on my personal computer....
  6. Why Does Microsoft Continue To Remove/Deactivate McAfee Live Save Anti-Virus Protection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Microsoft Continue To Remove/Deactivate McAfee Live Save Anti-Virus Protection...: Again, 2023-06-09, 2023-06-14, & 2023-07-12, Microsoft removed now for a 3rd time [McAfee Live Save] after the 2023-07-12 Updates KB890830, KB5028166 – not sure which one. Each time w/in the past couple of months, I had to remove w/ a McAfee software removal tool & reinstall...
  7. Why Does Microsoft Continue To Remove/Deactivate McAfee Live Save Anti-Virus Protection...

Why Does Microsoft Continue To Remove/Deactivate McAfee Live Save Anti-Virus Protection...: Again, 2023-06-09, 2023-06-14, & 2023-07-12, Microsoft removed now for a 3rd time [McAfee Live Save] after the 2023-07-12 Updates KB890830, KB5028166 – not sure which one. Each time w/in the past couple of months, I had to remove w/ a McAfee software removal tool & reinstall...
  8. Why Does Microsoft Continue To Remove/Deactivate McAfee Live Save Anti-Virus Protection...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Introducing the Microsoft Building 88 Corporate Living Room Seat Anti-virus Concept by...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Introducing the Microsoft Building 88 Corporate Living Room Seat Anti-virus Concept by...: Available for Microsoft Surface App Install Microsoft Surface Anti-virus App Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/introducing-the-microsoft-building-88-corporate/39d4f9c9-75c2-4dbf-bfb5-552a84e8d682
  10. A "Living" virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A "Living" virus: So I do not know what else I can do. I have been fighting a live intruder on my PC for weeks. I thought at first a virus, my PC behaved like it was infected. After inspection, and a cheap McAfee, no! So I get rid of McAfee. I end up purchasing premium Webroot. Nope, then I...