Windows 10: A locked hacker file corupts OS's and external media..

Discus and support A locked hacker file corupts OS's and external media.. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm running Windows-10 in a desktop, and a notebook with UbuntuStudio 16, and ScientificLinux-6.5 in another antique notebook.. A hackhead bully... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Just me, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Just me Win User

A locked hacker file corupts OS's and external media..

I'm running Windows-10 in a desktop, and a notebook with UbuntuStudio 16, and ScientificLinux-6.5 in another antique notebook..
    A hackhead bully demon-spirit hit my computer with a bug, which establishes a little locked-file in my flash-drives and external hard-drives.. which eventually makes them all non-operative, requiring that I format external media four-times with scientific Linux-6.5 to clean them of the bug, but the bug is somewhere hiding invisible in all my external hard-drive data, and comes right back when I transfer files from and to computers, and spreads everywhere.. Ubuntu and Windows can't format the buggy drives.. Seems only a Fedora based OS can.. To clean a flash-drive or external hard-drive of this bug, I must save my data, and run the hard drive through a Fedora Linux Disk Utility, delete the partition, format, establish a partition, format, and mount the drive, is when the little locked file shows in the empty file window, a rightclick tools format then cleans it out, it seems.. When I try to copy and paste the bug file, to send to an antivirus lab, the header in the word window shows red.. This locked bug sometimes prevents me from running DBAN hard drive Eraser, and sometimes prevents me from reinstalling an OS with any ISO CD..

Is there an antivirus program which might search and find this bug, and clean it from my external media drives..? Or is there a way to somehow quarantine the bug little file..? What class of bug is this thing called..? I am in process of loading files to the flash, and transferring to the other PCs to determine which file harbors the bug.. Then what..? I’m guessing it’s drag one file at a time from the file, then erase the file..? and hope the bug isn’t in an item..

How do I clean that hell-bound pest's bug out of my hardware..? I'm trying to prevent a global war, and prevent a Species inevitable extinction.. I could use a little help here please.. I don't deserve this hate and bullying.. I do only honest respectful good for this world...

:)

Just me, Jan 6, 2018
  2. philrou Win User

MAJOR Crash on Windows 10 Involving Corrupted BIOS and Boot Drive

Do you know just to corupt windows 10 OS bootup?

change setup from AHCI to RAID or IDE and reboot => windows10 bootup fail and corupt

!!

Great

and unable to fix it .

!!

philrou, Jan 6, 2018
  3. File History

If file history is setup to backup files onto an external hard drive, which remains connected so file history can do its automatic backing up, isn't the external drive vulnerable to hackers and ransomware?

W10newuser, Jan 6, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

Wecome to the forum run this and post BOTH reports see if it tells use whats going on

Please download and save FRST 64bit or FRST 32 bit to your Desktop.

http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/FRST.exe

http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/FRST64.exe

Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
    Make sure that Addition option is checked.
    Press Scan button.
    It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
    Please copy and paste log back .
    The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe).

Samuria, Jan 6, 2018
Thema:

1. A locked hacker file corupts OS's and external media.. - Similar Threads - locked hacker file

2. Windows 11 reset problem corupted files probably

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 reset problem corupted files probably: Can anyone help me im using windows 11 on a laptop and some of my apps stop running so i attemp to reset my laptop i can't because the re image is not there some cmd wirh reagentc and end up installing a fresh copy of windows 11 but i dont know how the win. File is there in...
  3. External HD with locked files/permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External HD with locked files/permissions: Hey guys, how are you? I recently formatted my computer and I'm having a problem with an External HD that has a lot of my personal files photos, videos, etc. After formatting the computer I kept it on Windows 10 and properly installing all the drivers, for some reason all the...
  4. External HD with locked files/permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External HD with locked files/permissions: Hey guys, how are you? I recently formatted my computer and I'm having a problem with an External HD that has a lot of my personal files photos, videos, etc. After formatting the computer I kept it on Windows 10 and properly installing all the drivers, for some reason all the...
  5. External HD with locked files/permissions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. SSD Corupted error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSD Corupted error: For some reason when I booted up my pc today I got a notification that my drive had an error I double check that the notification was indeed true and restart my pc it "fixes itself". Once in windows I check for errors and it says there are errors so I repeat the proses of...
  7. SSD Corupted error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SSD Corupted error: For some reason when I booted up my pc today I got a notification that my drive had an error I double check that the notification was indeed true and restart my pc it "fixes itself". Once in windows I check for errors and it says there are errors so I repeat the proses of...
  8. PC locked by hackers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC locked by hackers: Need help to get PC back on. PC won't start, monitor is black. Please walk me through this process. I appreciate!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-locked-by-hackers/bd533be5-a326-4dba-b91a-6b4bb3d20713
  9. nuvision tablet OS build is corupted

in Windows 10 Customization
    nuvision tablet OS build is corupted: hi i have a nuvision tablet model no TM800w560L had a problem i cannot connect to internet no access to my computerand file explorer plus sound is not working also the tablet is bought from online store they said the reset it but the seller told me that he reset the...
  10. USB DRIVE CORUPTED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB DRIVE CORUPTED: How can I repair a corupted usb drive? I can only read one file at a time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-drive-corupted/0341da90-3594-4164-a3b0-85c75e7f2c25