Windows 10: A locked P.C.

Discus and support A locked P.C. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I and my husband bought a Lenovo desktop from an estate sale, and it's locked . I am guessing the person that is on the screen was the previous owner... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChristineWortley, Mar 19, 2019.

1. A locked P.C.

I and my husband bought a Lenovo desktop from an estate sale, and it's locked . I am guessing the person that is on the screen was the previous owner and that the account they want a pin or password for. How do we bypass this to use our computer or how can we take it back to a factory reset if we cannot get into our PC? Thank Christine And Fred Mckenzie

:)

ChristineWortley, Mar 19, 2019

2. exchange account locks wp8.1 from p/c

Wp8.1 Nokia 630 phone new or Nokia 625 upgraded from wp8 have a problem with the Exchange 2010 account through OWA ,

Wp8.1 connects o.k. to p/c and can be browsed until you add as exchange a/c then it is locked to the p/c.

Delete the exchange a/c and it is o.k. again . Tested 3 phones with business p/c's Win 7 sp1 64 bit and home p/c running win 8.1

any answers to this

BrendanMccaul, Mar 19, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 19, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

A locked P.C.

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue A locked P.C. :p

cadaveca, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

A locked P.C.

1. A locked P.C. - Similar Threads - locked

2. How to disable caps lock on / off Windows 11 HP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable caps lock on / off Windows 11 HP: Hello !It's been two years that I use my computer and very recently yesterday, the "Caps Lock On / Off" keep coming on my screen when I press the shift button.It's really annoying, and I keep looking for how to disable it but I can't find a solution.Anybody can help ?...
  3. How to disable caps lock on / off Windows 11 HP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable caps lock on / off Windows 11 HP: Hello !It's been two years that I use my computer and very recently yesterday, the "Caps Lock On / Off" keep coming on my screen when I press the shift button.It's really annoying, and I keep looking for how to disable it but I can't find a solution.Anybody can help ?...
  4. Wanneer ik mijn shift-lock aan doe komt er een notificatie, hoe doe ik dat weg?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wanneer ik mijn shift-lock aan doe komt er een notificatie, hoe doe ik dat weg?: Het is een HP laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wanneer-ik-mijn-shift-lock-aan-doe-komt-er-een/46611784-cc43-4024-9936-2344180437d6
  5. Wanneer ik mijn shift-lock aan doe komt er een notificatie, hoe doe ik dat weg?

Wanneer ik mijn shift-lock aan doe komt er een notificatie, hoe doe ik dat weg?: Het is een HP laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wanneer-ik-mijn-shift-lock-aan-doe-komt-er-een/46611784-cc43-4024-9936-2344180437d6
  6. Turn off caps lock notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off caps lock notification: My computer spontaneously enabled the notification for turning on/off caps lock a few days ago. I can't figure out how to turn it off- I've already looked through previous posts, but they all direct me to select settings and options that don't exist for me. I have an HP Envy...
  7. Turn off caps lock notification

Turn off caps lock notification: My computer spontaneously enabled the notification for turning on/off caps lock a few days ago. I can't figure out how to turn it off- I've already looked through previous posts, but they all direct me to select settings and options that don't exist for me. I have an HP Envy...
  8. Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11: It comes up with thing on screen saying caps lock on/off and comes up with a lock picture either open or locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-turn-off-the-big-caps-lock-onoff/35036f49-adb3-4503-a488-6238d4404ecd
  9. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  10. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....