Windows 10: A long one . . .

Discus and support A long one . . . in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This one, is a whopper! So, if you have. Something else, to do? You could, read this. Rather lengthy message, later. I created a local account to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JerryD123#, May 8, 2022.

1. A long one . . .

This one, is a whopper! So, if you have. Something else, to do? You could, read this. Rather lengthy message, later. I created a local account to be able to log in without a password. It works, perfectly. When I created, the local user account. I tried to use the name Jerry. But it said. That names taken. Microsoft already knows it. So I used Gerald. Which is my legal name. So it works, just fine.Now, I've noticed. When I get, to the. Lock screen/login page. I can see the names Gerald and Jerry. Now I can select, one or the other. And go to, that side. It's not a, separate partition It's two,

:)

JerryD123#, May 8, 2022

2. 'long running script' error

Hi Sandi,

The issue may occur due to setting configuration of your IE11. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes made prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest to check this thread:
    Message that website is not responding due to a long running script
    . Look for Don Varnau answer. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 8, 2022
  3. Steve C Win User
    Extremely long and incomplete boot

This may be a long shot. My PC hung at boot yesterday after typing the password - see Can't Login - Further Troubleshooting Steps?

I ran chkdsk c: /spotfix and all is now fine. Someone has also suggested running chkdsk c: /r.

Steve C, May 8, 2022
  4. A long one . . .

long running script in email account

Hi,

The long-running script error usually occurs when there are issues with Internet Explorer.

To resolve your concern, we suggest turning off the scripting debugger in Internet Explorer 11. Please follow these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click the Settings icon at the top-right corner, then select Internet Options.
    • On the Advanced tab, uncheck Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) and
      Disable script debugging (Other).
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Once done, check if the issue will still persist.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, May 8, 2022
Thema:

A long one . . .

1. A long one . . . - Similar Threads - long

2. Paint 3D taking a long time to load the .obj file and never completes loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D taking a long time to load the .obj file and never completes loading: When I open the file from the Open dialogue box, it asks if I want to "Import texture file, too?" I click on the "import" prompt and navigate to the folder containing the texture files. There are 13 jpegs and one .mtl file. Do I assume correctly that this is what needs to be...
  3. Paint 3D taking a long time to load the .obj file and never completes loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D taking a long time to load the .obj file and never completes loading: When I open the file from the Open dialogue box, it asks if I want to "Import texture file, too?" I click on the "import" prompt and navigate to the folder containing the texture files. There are 13 jpegs and one .mtl file. Do I assume correctly that this is what needs to be...
  4. Paint 3D taking a long time to load the .obj file and never completes loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to fixed Path too long error 0x80010135 windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fixed Path too long error 0x80010135 windows 11: i pushed the script from the intune and the value on the registry editor long path file is 1 but the error is still not resolved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fixed-path-too-long-error-0x80010135/47fe5c15-6724-4b94-acce-092cb10c2a11
  6. How can I fix Error 0x80010135: Path too long

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix Error 0x80010135: Path too long: i pushed the script from the intune and the value on the registry editor long path file is 1 but the error is still not resolved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-error-0x80010135-path-too-long/bfe6ce8d-884a-4357-bdc7-10f40a85137c
  7. How to fixed Path too long error 0x80010135 windows 11

How to fixed Path too long error 0x80010135 windows 11: i pushed the script from the intune and the value on the registry editor long path file is 1 but the error is still not resolved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fixed-path-too-long-error-0x80010135/47fe5c15-6724-4b94-acce-092cb10c2a11
  8. How can I fix Error 0x80010135: Path too long

How can I fix Error 0x80010135: Path too long: i pushed the script from the intune and the value on the registry editor long path file is 1 but the error is still not resolved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-error-0x80010135-path-too-long/bfe6ce8d-884a-4357-bdc7-10f40a85137c
  9. How can I fix Error 0x80010135: Path too long

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix Error 0x80010135: Path too long: i pushed the script from the intune and the value on the registry editor long path file is 1 but the error is still not resolved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-error-0x80010135-path-too-long/0e71011e-1b26-419b-800c-a6d0bb251392
  10. How can I fix Error 0x80010135: Path too long

How can I fix Error 0x80010135: Path too long: i pushed the script from the intune and the value on the registry editor long path file is 1 but the error is still not resolved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-error-0x80010135-path-too-long/0e71011e-1b26-419b-800c-a6d0bb251392