Windows 10: A look at the great built-in apps in Windows 10

Discus and support A look at the great built-in apps in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re three days to our Windows 10 launch! Today, we’re sharing more about the great Windows 10 built-in apps like Photos, Maps, Mail and Calendar,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

A look at the great built-in apps in Windows 10

Source: A look at the great built-in apps in Windows 10 | Blogging Windows

:)

Brink, Jul 26, 2015
  2. Entegy Win User

Looking for a great stock app

Have you looked through the finance section of the Marketplace? I'm not sure if anyone here can recommend one specific app.

Entegy, Jul 26, 2015
  3. ryanbj Win User
    Looking for a great stock app

Need to be able to set a start date and an end date to see stock performance in that date range, on a chart. Would be great if could just drag a line to a start point, and then drag another line to a stopping point. Any apps that do that out there for
    WP?

ryanbj, Jul 26, 2015
Thema:

A look at the great built-in apps in Windows 10

1. A look at the great built-in apps in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - great built apps

2. Microsoft's New OneNote for Windows Looks Great

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's New OneNote for Windows Looks Great: Microsoft has made some significant improvements to the new OneNote app that provides you with a better-looking and more engaging experience when it comes to taking notes. One of the significant changes is that there are different ways to organize your notes and new ways to...
  3. Windows 10 built Apps & Feature

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 built Apps & Feature: hi i was wondering if anyone knows much about how does the built in windows 10 apps & features moves files and folder to a different drive i cant anything about it or know how it moves there submitted by /u/Exact_Ad_9927 [link] [comments]...
  4. Windows 10 Store is a lot nicer now!! and looks Great!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Store is a lot nicer now!! and looks Great!!: submitted by /u/misterjyt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/r1k261/windows_10_store_is_a_lot_nicer_now_and_looks/
  5. "A great app is on it's way!"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "A great app is on it's way!": i noticed on my start menu a tile that just says "A Great App is on its way!", how do i know what app is downloading? its been stuck like that for a few hours now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-great-app-is-on-its-way/8ce195ed-146f-4918-94c5-b368bd7360ac
  6. Built In Windows 10 Apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Built In Windows 10 Apps: Hello Microsoft Community, How can I remove the built in Windows 10 apps that came with my computer? I tried to right click on some of them, and I get no "Uninstall" option. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks....
  7. "A great app is on it's way!"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "A great app is on it's way!": I just got a new laptop and on the start menu it says for about half of the apps "a great app is on it's way!" how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-great-app-is-on-its-way/72d1f04e-28ed-46a2-b9ab-87916f394d6f
  8. A Great App is on it's way?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Great App is on it's way?: [img] As you can see in the image, I have 5 tiles of it. Any one know what they are? They send me to the store when I click on them. 17577
  9. Windows 10 apps not download tile /a great apps it's on this way

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 apps not download tile /a great apps it's on this way: after doing clean install. my windows do not want to download automatis how to fix it? Just text a great apps it's on this way 97227
  10. Make your app look great on any size screen or window (10 by 10)

in Windows 10 News
    Make your app look great on any size screen or window (10 by 10): With the Universal Windows Platform in Windows 10, your apps will now run on a number of device families and automatically scale across the different screen and window sizes, supported by the platform controls. In the next three weeks of the Windows 10 by 10 development...