Windows 10: a lot but mainly Reset

Discus and support a lot but mainly Reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I don't really know how it started but I noticed that all of my steam games were missing so I went to the file it was saved in and it was almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NEEDHELPCJ, Sep 2, 2019.

1. a lot but mainly Reset

So I don't really know how it started but I noticed that all of my steam games were missing so I went to the file it was saved in and it was almost unrecognizable which is where since this pc is literally 2 days old so I decide to just reset it but no matter what I did it said there was a problem so I went to youtube click on the first video made by safaa al-hayali and did the first thing but after doing that my start menu wont work. honestly I just want to do a system reset so I can start over HELP PLZZZZ

:)

NEEDHELPCJ, Sep 2, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 2, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 2, 2019
  4. mrw1986 Win User

a lot but mainly Reset

[Case Gallery]   mrw1986's Rig

Thanks for the suggestion, but after a lot of homework I've decided on the Corsair, this whole list has been ongoing since February and it's my final list *Smile a lot but mainly Reset :)

mrw1986, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

a lot but mainly Reset

1. a lot but mainly Reset - Similar Threads - lot mainly Reset

2. Lots of lots of lots disk usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lots of lots of lots disk usage: Hi I have 16gb memory. Running applications: Delphi xe10.2 Android + emulator eclipse + java Firefox Performance shows around 8gb memory taken. Still, when moving (back) to eclipse (for example), there is a lot of disk usage (swapping I guess) and eclipse is showing first...
  3. Since reset of Microsoft.Photos, face detection degraded a lot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since reset of Microsoft.Photos, face detection degraded a lot: I use Microsoft.Photos to manage all my photos (about 20K files). When i first checked possibilities using this tool, i was suprised to see that thousands of good face detection for many persons had been done automatically. For exemple i got around 2300 detection concerning...
  4. Lots of blue screen reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of blue screen reset: Got blue screen and reset. The minidump file is attached: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuoA3osCGf9UkWDkfR__iUyRrrz_ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lots-of-blue-screen-reset/56f3f224-ff84-4d65-9860-d2eac0c232d2
  5. Lots and Lots of BSODs

Lots and Lots of BSODs: i've been getting a ton of BSODs on a (Fairly) new rig i bought in march. All drivers are up to date, ran memtest and memtest86 on each stick of ram separately, flashed bios to current build (F23), updated onboard realtek sound and ethernet cards. Ran (and am still running)...
  6. A lot of programs fail to work, and windows refuses to fix itself or reset!

A lot of programs fail to work, and windows refuses to fix itself or reset!: Hello, so a few weeks ago I boot up my pc to find that a lot of programs did not load in, and showed errors like EXAMPLE.EXE - BAD IMAGE "Example.dll is not designed to run with windows or contains an error" or either CLR Error 80004005 this program will now terminate. So I...
  7. Lots of BSODs

Lots of BSODs: Hello, I'm getting lots of BSODs, ranging from IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL to MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I'm all sorts of helpless, as I'm unable to find the reason for all the BSODs. The system in question is rather new and all drivers are up to...
  8. Lots of BSODS doing lots of things

Lots of BSODS doing lots of things: EDIT* getting more BSODs of at random times doing random things with random messages. 'system services error' 'memory management error' and so forth EDIT** sfc.exe /scannow says i have corrupt files but it cannot fix them? argh *Original Story* seems to only happen...
  9. BSOD often Mainly playing Minecraft, even after factory reset.

BSOD often Mainly playing Minecraft, even after factory reset.: Hi there, I am having big issues the last 3 days with BSOD on my MSI laptop. It crashes with many different faults so I have done a complete factory reset and removed all my files. I am only trying to run Minecraft at the moment as I run a couple servers, sometimes this...
  10. Lots of problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Lots of problems: I have recently done a clean install of Windows 10 and everything seemed to be fine. However, today I am getting lots of problems. I keep getting little windows popping up saying that an 'update is recommended' for Media Downloader. I am also getting lots of sites opening up...