Windows 10: A lot issues

Discus and support A lot issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my desktop once was cleaned, shutting down will just auto-restart instead of just closing it, while, selecting sleeping and hibernate are also force pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sniper2712, Apr 11, 2021.

1. A lot issues

my desktop once was cleaned, shutting down will just auto-restart instead of just closing it, while, selecting sleeping and hibernate are also force pc to return, I have no idea what to do and needed to stop this auto-starting

:)

Sniper2712, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 11, 2021
  4. A lot issues

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

A lot issues

1. A lot issues - Similar Threads - lot issues

2. Recently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting lot of issues with my laptop like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting lot of issues with my laptop like...: Recently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting lot of issues with my laptop like screen was distorted and taskbar gets stuck until I restart my system.Like today I faced both the issues. I started my laptop so taskbar was stuck with the Friday's time when I last...
  3. Recently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting lot of issues with my laptop like...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting lot of issues with my laptop like...: Recently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting lot of issues with my laptop like screen was distorted and taskbar gets stuck until I restart my system.Like today I faced both the issues. I started my laptop so taskbar was stuck with the Friday's time when I last...
  4. Having a lot of issues for past few months!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a lot of issues for past few months!: Windows was unable to install updates of December so I was waiting for the January Update and now there are two updates to install and it still not installing updates. Tried restarting the PC, Troubleshooting, and it shows "Check for Windows Update issues" "detected" under "...
  5. Having a lot of issues for past few months!

Having a lot of issues for past few months!: Windows was unable to install updates of December so I was waiting for the January Update and now there are two updates to install and it still not installing updates. Tried restarting the PC, Troubleshooting, and it shows "Check for Windows Update issues" "detected" under "...
  6. I need help, Updated from windows 10 to 11 and ive been having lots of issues!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help, Updated from windows 10 to 11 and ive been having lots of issues!: Hey,So where do i begin, i updated my windows 10 to 11, and was enjoying the new updates.Updating was smooth but i noticed driver issues like one time i booted up and my monitors where flickering with no accessibility to windows start nor files, taskbar was also...
  7. I need help, Updated from windows 10 to 11 and ive been having lots of issues!

I need help, Updated from windows 10 to 11 and ive been having lots of issues!: Hey,So where do i begin, i updated my windows 10 to 11, and was enjoying the new updates.Updating was smooth but i noticed driver issues like one time i booted up and my monitors where flickering with no accessibility to windows start nor files, taskbar was also...
  8. Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently

Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently: I find myself in a pickle. Ever since I have committed to trying to play a game that recently came out called "The Finals", I've not only been getting in-game crashes frequently, but also a large assortment of Blue Screens of Death. I no longer have access to the names of...
  9. Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently: I find myself in a pickle. Ever since I have committed to trying to play a game that recently came out called "The Finals", I've not only been getting in-game crashes frequently, but also a large assortment of Blue Screens of Death. I no longer have access to the names of...
  10. Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently

in Windows 10 Gaming