Windows 10: A lot of different BSODs

Discus and support A lot of different BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm posting there because, since I got my new computer 10 months, I've got A LOT like approximately 2 per day of different BSODs that I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 0000_666, Jan 11, 2020.

1. 0000_666 Win User

A lot of different BSODs

Hello,
    I'm posting there because, since I got my new computer 10 months, I've got A LOT like approximately 2 per day of different BSODs that I tried to fix by myself looking everywhere on the web including here but any of the things I did changed something actually almost any, I clean installed windows 10 and it reduced a little bit the number of error and how often they occur. My computer works with Windows 10 Pro, and here are my specs and a link to the only crash dumps I found :

Specs :

CPU : AMD Ryzen 3 1300X Quad-Core Processor
    GPU : AMD Radeon RX 570 8 GB
    16 GB RAM

Crash Dumps : https://drive.google.com/open?id=19TjTUKDl0wZcOVad_XFqEw6bh5q2l1KX

:)

0000_666, Jan 11, 2020
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile A lot of different BSODs :)

cplpro, Jan 11, 2020
  3. trickson Win User
    7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, Jan 11, 2020
  4. AtaOzd Win User

A lot of different BSODs

lot of BSOD, lot of them.

So I got a new PC and I started getting A LOT OF BSOD(Up tp 25-30 a day) most of them read:

-Kernel mode trap error

-pfn list corrupt

-kernel security check failiure

-Memory Management

-irql_not_less_or_equal

-system service exception (win32kbase.sys)

I'm doing a system scan rn, Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. A lot of different BSODs :)

AtaOzd, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

A lot of different BSODs

1. A lot of different BSODs - Similar Threads - lot different BSODs

2. BSOD Issues Intermittently with a lot of different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issues Intermittently with a lot of different Error Codes: Hi I am using a custom Build PC from CUK. Here are the SpecificationsMPG Velox by MSI Gaming Desktop NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 TI 12GB >3090, Intel 24-Core i9-13900KF Processor, 32GB DDR5 RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD + 3TB HDD, Windows 11 Home Gamer PC Computer.I am Getting BSOD issue...
  3. BSOD Issues Intermittently with a lot of different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Issues Intermittently with a lot of different Error Codes: Hi I am using a custom Build PC from CUK. Here are the SpecificationsMPG Velox by MSI Gaming Desktop NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 TI 12GB >3090, Intel 24-Core i9-13900KF Processor, 32GB DDR5 RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD + 3TB HDD, Windows 11 Home Gamer PC Computer.I am Getting BSOD issue...
  4. PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes: I built this computer a while ago and it's been somewhat glitchy for a while but not this bad. I need it for school so I would like to get this fixed as soon as possible. My computer has crashed 5 times today and crashes at least once a day and I'm not sure how to fix it....
  5. PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes: I built this computer a while ago and it's been somewhat glitchy for a while but not this bad. I need it for school so I would like to get this fixed as soon as possible. My computer has crashed 5 times today and crashes at least once a day and I'm not sure how to fix it....
  6. PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. A lot of different BSODs after clean install windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A lot of different BSODs after clean install windows 10: Hi everyone!I recently upgraded my Windows 10 Home to Pro by doing a clean installation of Windows 10 and using a USB ISO file boot created by Media Creation Tool. Just after finishing the entire setup and starting to update to the latest version of Windows 10 version 21H1 ,...
  8. Lots and Lots of BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots and Lots of BSODs: i've been getting a ton of BSODs on a (Fairly) new rig i bought in march. All drivers are up to date, ran memtest and memtest86 on each stick of ram separately, flashed bios to current build (F23), updated onboard realtek sound and ethernet cards. Ran (and am still running)...
  9. experiencing lots of different BSOD errors

experiencing lots of different BSOD errors: hi I have been experiencing a lot of BSOD errors and have been trying everything i can to fix them. they seem to happen the most when i am playing games but will also happen randomly. i have attached today's dump files below. 65911
  10. Lot of different BSOD

Lot of different BSOD: Hey Folks... I've read a lot of existing threads to gain some tips and tricks - but nothing helped so far. I have new PC/Hardware (everything except the SSD is new) On my Win10 Pro Desktop PC I get random BSOD Wheter I render a movie (~BSOD in 15 Mins) or i watch...