Windows 10: A lot of problems with Blue Screen

Discus and support A lot of problems with Blue Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I turned up my processor from 3.6 Ghz to 5.0 Ghz and ram from 2600 mHz to 4000 mHz got blue screen of course with tutorial on youtube. Here is ss... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RozasEU, Jul 15, 2019.

1. RozasEU Win User

A lot of problems with Blue Screen

When I turned up my processor from 3.6 Ghz to 5.0 Ghz and ram from 2600 mHz to 4000 mHz got blue screen of course with tutorial on youtube. Here is ss

A lot of problems with Blue Screen da6faf47-ddf7-492b-b0e2-8aa047f87595?upload=true.png

:)

RozasEU, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 15, 2019
  4. A lot of problems with Blue Screen

Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

A lot of problems with Blue Screen

1. A lot of problems with Blue Screen - Similar Threads - lot problems Blue

2. Lots of blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of blue screens: I'm having a significant problem with a relatively new Alienware computer running Windows 11. About 2 weeks ago, it has started to have BSOD's every time it goes to sleep. Almost but not all of them are producing memory dumps and the memory dumps are running a whole gambit of...
  3. Lots of blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lots of blue screens: I'm having a significant problem with a relatively new Alienware computer running Windows 11. About 2 weeks ago, it has started to have BSOD's every time it goes to sleep. Almost but not all of them are producing memory dumps and the memory dumps are running a whole gambit of...
  4. window crash a lot blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window crash a lot blue screen: I have been having so much blue screen.in the reliable history I found this :Files that help describe the problem012223-13531-01.dmpsysdata.xmlWERInternalMetadata.xmlWERInternalRequest.xmlmemory.csvsysinfo.txtso I searched for sysdata.xml and read this site:...
  5. My laptop Blue Screens a lot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop Blue Screens a lot: Hello Guys.I have Some Issues With my laptop It's a gaming laptop from lenovo,It blue Screens a lot The Error Code is crictical process died, i tried Fixing it But it Got worse Now it Blue Screens At The startupHere is Some Components : Graphics Card : Nvidia Geforce GTX...
  6. My laptop Blue Screens a lot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop Blue Screens a lot: Hello Guys.I have Some Issues With my laptop It's a gaming laptop from lenovo,It blue Screens a lot The Error Code is crictical process died, i tried Fixing it But it Got worse Now it Blue Screens At The startupHere is Some Components : Graphics Card : Nvidia Geforce GTX...
  7. Computer blue screening a lot

Computer blue screening a lot: My computer has now blue screened three times in a row now under the error "watchdog violation" and when i went to event viewer i found this messageThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00,...
  8. a lot of blue screen crashes

a lot of blue screen crashes: I had a lot of this crashes this month and its really frustrating people told me to Enable Driver Verifier but the last time I did it I wasn't able to access my pc at all is there anything else I can do? minidump files:...
  9. Getting a lot of blue screens

Getting a lot of blue screens: For the past couple months, I've been getting a lot of blue screens with different codes (IRQL LESS THAN OR EQUAL being one of them.) My PC is custom built, here are the specs: OS: Windows 64bit CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 @ 3.20GHz (no overclock) RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX...
  10. Lots of blue screen reset

Lots of blue screen reset: Got blue screen and reset. The minidump file is attached: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuoA3osCGf9UkWDkfR__iUyRrrz_ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lots-of-blue-screen-reset/56f3f224-ff84-4d65-9860-d2eac0c232d2