Windows 10: A lot of problems with windows!!

Discus and support A lot of problems with windows!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The first and most important: I have a new pc (2 weeks) and for some reason the pc freezes, and the only solution is forcing a restart holding the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nangt3c, Aug 14, 2020.

1. A lot of problems with windows!!

The first and most important: I have a new pc (2 weeks) and for some reason the pc freezes, and the only solution is forcing a restart holding the power button. Today i was tired of this problem so i decided to wait to the pc to fix itself, and i concluded that the problem is Microsoft Edge, for some reason when i have it running the pc freezes, so i close it and go to the task manager and i see that microsoft edge's still open. But its not using CPU or RAM, a little bit seconds later, the application finally gets close and my pc works properly.

The other problem was posted recently. Windows update downloaded a driver called "Advanced micro devices" for the display and this one brokes the AMD drivers.

submitted by /u/Nangt3c
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nangt3c, Aug 14, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 14, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 14, 2020
  4. A lot of problems with windows!!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

A lot of problems with windows!!

1. A lot of problems with windows!! - Similar Threads - lot problems

2. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...: hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb, can you help me fix it, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-the-same-problem-namely-my-cmdexe/5a9c3302-5652-4c3e-a34d-04a93d51aa91
  3. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...: hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb, can you help me fix it, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-the-same-problem-namely-my-cmdexe/5a9c3302-5652-4c3e-a34d-04a93d51aa91
  4. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows started having a lot of very uncommon problems overnight, need help troubleshooting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows started having a lot of very uncommon problems overnight, need help troubleshooting.: One day i woke up, turned on my PC, and noticed the following issues:1 I tried to open up Discord, my chatting application, but was instantly met with an error saying that it failed to execute. I then tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but the discord installer also...
  6. Windows started having a lot of very uncommon problems overnight, need help troubleshooting.

Windows started having a lot of very uncommon problems overnight, need help troubleshooting.: One day i woke up, turned on my PC, and noticed the following issues:1 I tried to open up Discord, my chatting application, but was instantly met with an error saying that it failed to execute. I then tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but the discord installer also...
  7. Windows started having a lot of very uncommon problems overnight, need help troubleshooting.

8. How to solve the problem of partition size is limited even though it it lot of free space?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the problem of partition size is limited even though it it lot of free space?: I want to create a 150 GB partition from my C drive which has about 330 GB free space. The partition size is limited to 40GB.I can't create beyond this limit. Anyone please help me....
  9. How to solve the problem of partition size is limited even though it it lot of free space?

How to solve the problem of partition size is limited even though it it lot of free space?: I want to create a 150 GB partition from my C drive which has about 330 GB free space. The partition size is limited to 40GB.I can't create beyond this limit. Anyone please help me....
  10. Windows 10 Asus X455L laptop stuck on black screen with lots of horizontal lines problem

Windows 10 Asus X455L laptop stuck on black screen with lots of horizontal lines problem: hi, i am using asus x455l laptop and it is stuck on black screen with lots of horizontal lines. i tried to reinstall windows 10 using a bootable drive but it's still black screen with lots of horizontal lines. i desperately need to fix this because i need this for my...