Windows 10: A man who dont know what hes doing and writing, but need help

Discus and support A man who dont know what hes doing and writing, but need help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; can someone help me to solve this, i dont know where to ask, i have problem when i press some keys on my keyboard this blue screen apears. [img] Its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ljuba123, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Ljuba123 Win User

A man who dont know what hes doing and writing, but need help

can someone help me to solve this, i dont know where to ask, i have problem when i press some keys on my keyboard this blue screen apears.
    A man who dont know what hes doing and writing, but need help [​IMG]
    Its like i marked some keys, set them like shortcuts. I hope you understand me

:)

Ljuba123, Jul 6, 2016

2. Help, dont know what to do ...

Trying to install a trial software on my PC (windows 10), but when I double click on setup.exe to start the installation, I get the following pop up:

'The Install Shield Engine (iKernel.exe) could not be installed. The system cannot find the file specified'

What do I need to do? Please help!

Thank you

Maria

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Maria Almeida Bell, Jul 6, 2016
  3. Help, dont know what to do ...

Hello Maria,

One of the possible reasons why you're having the error message: 'The Install Shield Engine (iKernel.exe) could not be installed. The system cannot find the file specified' is due to missing files. We suggest that you click on this

link
    about error in Ikernel.exe and follow the on-screen instructions.

Keep us updated with the result.

Regile Reb, Jul 6, 2016
  4. RWOne Win User

Go to Settings -> Ease of Access -> Keyboard and check you don't have anything set there.

Then under Settings -> System -> Default Apps, use the reset to default button.

However other than that, we would need to know what Key combination is producing the message concerning default app opening.

RWOne, Jul 6, 2016
  5. Ljuba123 Win User
    I reset default apps, and i checked ease of access center but its seems all fine to me, i didnt solve the problem, but thank you for help. *Mad

Ljuba123, Jul 6, 2016
  6. Ljuba123 Win User
    i google it and people says that is problem with virus

Ljuba123, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. A man who dont know what hes doing and writing, but need help - Similar Threads - man dont hes

2. i need help ! i dont know what to do now..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help ! i dont know what to do now..: Goodevening Moderators!So yesterday an update failed on my windows 10 laptop lenovo ideapad 320and today i cant access display setting in system settings, cant adjust the birghtness it closes automatically if i click on it.the Intel uhd graphics 620 is also getting an error...
  3. i need help ! i dont know what to do now..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help ! i dont know what to do now..: Goodevening Moderators!So yesterday an update failed on my windows 10 laptop lenovo ideapad 320and today i cant access display setting in system settings, cant adjust the birghtness it closes automatically if i click on it.the Intel uhd graphics 620 is also getting an error...
  4. i need help ! i dont know what to do now..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i need help ! i dont know what to do now..

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. I dont know what to do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont know what to do.: I bought Windows 10 Home. Downloaded and installed it. Absolutely nothing changed. Cant personalize or anything like I bought it to do. Does it take a couple days to activate or do I have to get a refund and waste money on Windows 10 Pro because it says my Windows Edition is...
  7. BSOD! Dont know what to do anymore!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD! Dont know what to do anymore!!!: Hello, I posted before about this I believe this is my third time now but to no avail. I recently upgraded my PC, new motherboard, new ram and new CPU, I kept my old power supply and hard drives as well one HDD and one SDD. I have been getting BSOD since I've started using my...
  8. Dont know what to do.. halp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dont know what to do.. halp: Lately, My windows does not launch the configuration application (and everything that has to do with it, such as screen customization, etc.) and I already tried with the system restoration. And I do not know what to do. Halp submitted by /u/HimaConfetti [link] [comments]...
  9. Help i beg i dont know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help i beg i dont know what to do: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user DESKTOP-H37NE7M\MyUse SID...
  10. Help dont know what happened

in Windows 10 Support
    Help dont know what happened: sunday evening while using my laptop which runs Windows 10 with no problems started to do automatic upgrades and was configuring and had the message displayed DO NOT SHUT OFF COMPUTER and was installing when I accidentally shut off my next book tablet also running win 10 and...