Windows 10: A man who dont know what hes doing and writing, but need help

Discus and support A man who dont know what hes doing and writing, but need help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; can someone help me to solve this, i dont know where to ask, i have problem when i press some keys on my keyboard this blue screen apears. [img] Its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ljuba123, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Ljuba123 Win User

A man who dont know what hes doing and writing, but need help

can someone help me to solve this, i dont know where to ask, i have problem when i press some keys on my keyboard this blue screen apears.
    A man who dont know what hes doing and writing, but need help [​IMG]
    Its like i marked some keys, set them like shortcuts. I hope you understand me

:)

Ljuba123, Jul 6, 2016

2. Help, dont know what to do ...

Trying to install a trial software on my PC (windows 10), but when I double click on setup.exe to start the installation, I get the following pop up:

'The Install Shield Engine (iKernel.exe) could not be installed. The system cannot find the file specified'

What do I need to do? Please help!

Thank you

Maria

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Maria Almeida Bell, Jul 6, 2016
  3. Help, dont know what to do ...

Hello Maria,

One of the possible reasons why you're having the error message: 'The Install Shield Engine (iKernel.exe) could not be installed. The system cannot find the file specified' is due to missing files. We suggest that you click on this

link
    about error in Ikernel.exe and follow the on-screen instructions.

Keep us updated with the result.

Regile Reb, Jul 6, 2016
  4. RWOne Win User

Go to Settings -> Ease of Access -> Keyboard and check you don't have anything set there.

Then under Settings -> System -> Default Apps, use the reset to default button.

However other than that, we would need to know what Key combination is producing the message concerning default app opening.

RWOne, Jul 6, 2016
  5. Ljuba123 Win User
    I reset default apps, and i checked ease of access center but its seems all fine to me, i didnt solve the problem, but thank you for help. *Mad

Ljuba123, Jul 6, 2016
  6. Ljuba123 Win User
    i google it and people says that is problem with virus

Ljuba123, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. A man who dont know what hes doing and writing, but need help - Similar Threads - man dont hes

2. Need help deciding what to do.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help deciding what to do.: Hello, I need some help. My computer is so frozen that I can't shut it down, it doesn't shut down. I had to unplug it from the power strip. I reset just the windows drive, I am going to try a full factory reset. If the factory reset doesn't fix the problem..... Should I buy a...
  3. Need help from someone who knows about network connections

Need help from someone who knows about network connections: I need help from someone who knows what they’re doing when it comes to pc and setting up networks I have recently moved to a smaller home and upon setting up my pc and plugging in my Ethernet cable I find there is no network connection, iv tried heaps to try and get this to...
  4. Help i beg i dont know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help i beg i dont know what to do: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user DESKTOP-H37NE7M\MyUse SID...
  5. Don’t know what to do. Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Don’t know what to do. Please help: Hello So I was editing a video in adobe premire pro. And i was using some of my game clips and I put one on the clips into the software and then something happened to the and so I made the video again. And then I go my desktop and I see hundreds of the clip. It isnt a file...
  6. Need help, what do I do?

Need help, what do I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gie34 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dt527p/need_help_what_do_i_do/
  7. I dont know what this registry file is

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I dont know what this registry file is: Spyhunter says this is installmonstr, if it is how can i remove it? Computer\HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-3574478236-1972202998-796300927-1001\Software\IM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-this-registry-file-is/352cc3ff-a761-424e-8e7f-744f825f50e2
  8. I dont know what is happenig

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know what is happenig: I wanted to ask I have windows 10 and when I turn on a game called league of legends its saying in task manager that league of legends is 60% in task manager but in task manager is saying that the hole processor is working on 100% and its just the game nothing in the...
  9. ‪i WANT TO KNOW WHAT THIS FILE IS, WHAT DOES IT DO AND WHO IT BELONGS TO:...

in Windows 10 Customization
    ‪i WANT TO KNOW WHAT THIS FILE IS, WHAT DOES IT DO AND WHO IT BELONGS TO:...: There is a Principal listed in my advanced security settings, that allows the above file/user at C:\Windows\Temp\sa.9WZDNCRFJ2GK_0__.Public.InstallAgent.dat full control over my computer. Further details: It comes up when I go to temp folder and then go to...
  10. Help dont know what happened

in Windows 10 Support
    Help dont know what happened: sunday evening while using my laptop which runs Windows 10 with no problems started to do automatic upgrades and was configuring and had the message displayed DO NOT SHUT OFF COMPUTER and was installing when I accidentally shut off my next book tablet also running win 10 and...