Windows 10: a menu popped up asking which app to connect to

Discus and support a menu popped up asking which app to connect to in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I accidently clicked windows media player when a menu popped up asking which app to connect to. I tried a trillion ways to separated the windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SnakeySue, Nov 8, 2019.

1. SnakeySue Win User

a menu popped up asking which app to connect to

I accidently clicked windows media player when a menu popped up asking which app to connect to. I tried a trillion ways to separated the windows 10 phone from windows media player but cannot. Can anyone help.

:)

SnakeySue, Nov 8, 2019

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Pop up Menus

Hi Alvin,

• What is the web browser that you are referring to?
    • What is the pop up that you are referring to?
    Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. I would suggest you to provide more details regarding the issue you’re facing.

Please see the article provided below, which will guide you on how to ask questions.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Please reply to assist you better.

Vinodh.V, Nov 8, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

1. a menu popped up asking which app to connect to - Similar Threads - menu popped asking

2. Microsoft apps and services pop up window asking to connect to Google accounts won't stop!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps and services pop up window asking to connect to Google accounts won't stop!!!: POP UP WINDOW: "This will allow Microsoft apps & services to: Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail".I understand that this is a common authentication app that Microsoft uses to connect multiple apps and services across Microsoft with Gmail,...
  3. Microsoft apps and services pop up window asking to connect to Google accounts won't stop!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft apps and services pop up window asking to connect to Google accounts won't stop!!!: POP UP WINDOW: "This will allow Microsoft apps & services to: Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail".I understand that this is a common authentication app that Microsoft uses to connect multiple apps and services across Microsoft with Gmail,...
  4. Start menu keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu keeps popping up: Past 4 days my start menu keeps popping up on my screen and closes by itself every second. I have tried every solution I have found online, I am using a regular pc with a mouse and keyboard, no touch pad. I have unplugged my keyboard just to watch it keep happening, reset my...
  5. App pops up on a second monitor window, which is disconnected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App pops up on a second monitor window, which is disconnected: Hello, So i've been using a second monitor for a while but had to move my laptop for a few reasons. The problem i'm having is: Apps that have previously been closed on my currently unused second monitor all pop up outside my current screen, on an imaginary second monitor. I...
  6. "Verify that it's you" menu popped up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Verify that it's you" menu popped up: I was using the Windows "Movie and TV" app when a "verify that it's you" menu popped up, prompting me to enter my computer's/account's pin. After that, the menu disappeared without anything following. After the window disappeared, it occurred to me that this was a bit odd....
  7. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....
  8. Pop up asking for views in 10166.

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop up asking for views in 10166.: just had a pop-up asking for my view and rating of this build goes to windows feedback. gave it a 3 and listed some of my perceived improvements/bugs. But please everybody ask for ability to change to colored title bar/text to give it an extra boost whether it"bugs" you or...
  9. Start Menu not Opening/Popping Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu not Opening/Popping Up: I have a Windows 10 computer with a new profile and the start menu will not open. It works fine on other profiles, but on new profiles, the start menu does not work. I tried downloading the repair tool, but it gives me, 0x80070005 Restricted. The domain account is set as an...
  10. Win+X menu fails to pop up or pops up but the menu entries do not

in Windows 10 Support
    Win+X menu fails to pop up or pops up but the menu entries do not: Hi, I've got two standard profiles and one administrator profile on my lap top. Win+X works for the standard profiles , but not for the administrator profile. How come? I have checked that the winx files are where they should be in...