Windows 10: a mess

Discus and support a mess in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey folks randyoops here I have put my problem out there now three times, and I know that I am not the only one with problems but I have been Trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RandyFornoff2, Feb 26, 2019.

1. a mess

Hey folks randyoops here I have put my problem out there now three times, and I know that I am not the only one with problems but I have been Trying to figure this mess out now for a week, and I want to thank the returns. But I am brain locked at this point. I have been at this night and day and I'm exhausted. I must have really screwed this thing up. I have looked everywhere for this desktop and I cannot find it anywhere. It's like all the little pigs want to go home, but home just isn't there to go home to.It's time to go to bed. Tomorrow I think at this time I probably should think about dumping this thing and reload. Unless Anyone has any last minute ideas. At least I don't have a lot on this device. It is my back up, and I use it then and I like to use it but don't very often. I still haven't figured out the F keys yet because there aren't any. Now then theres my HP laptop. I got it last April, and since then and since November Ive gone through the original and two other Hard drives and they replaced a three year old printer. And hey folks believe me I haven't done anything stupid to have had this bad luck. So I'm waiting for it. Hell I can't figure out how I erased my desk top clearing old files. But I guess if it is going to happen to someone, it's going to happen to me... And for a successful retired business owner, a very positive one. It kinda gives you a negative outlook, but I know it is just a bump in the road. Good night all.

:)

RandyFornoff2, Feb 26, 2019
  2. RAW
    Raw Win User

Help me clean up this mess

Wires everywhere...looks sloppy.
    How would you clean up this mess?
    I hate the right hand side of this system, I wish the GPUs PCIe plugs were on the cards ends and not the top..
    Suggestions?

a mess RAW2500KEVGA670s1.jpg

3. Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit

That's a good thought!

In fact, that reminded me to suggest perhaps a clean reinstall of MBAE.
    Normally, the devs like to collect logs FIRST, as the clean reinstall will wipe them out, with their data.

But, if you want to try that -- regardless of what you find in the services -- BEFORE heading over to the MBAE forum, then you might want to try the advice in these 2 pinned posts.
    One lists the steps for a clean reinstall and the other includes a link to a special MBAE cleanup tool for a squeaky clean feeling:
    https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/171634-windows-10-issues-follow-these-steps/
    https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topi...omment-1011766

If that works, then it might save you the trouble of having to get more help.

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Feb 26, 2019
  4. a mess

Windows 10 updating nightmare

Can you please give me a detailed step-by-step list of instructions for this. I really don't want to mess this up.

JaredRiebeling, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

a mess

1. a mess - Similar Threads - mess

2. My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.: Hey! I just got a ASUS Vivobook 14 that is a 2 in one and have been using it a decent amount within the past week I have had it. Now, when i fold the screen all the way back and flip it, it either gives me a flashing/glitching top half of my screen or it will go completely...
  3. My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.: Hey! I just got a ASUS Vivobook 14 that is a 2 in one and have been using it a decent amount within the past week I have had it. Now, when i fold the screen all the way back and flip it, it either gives me a flashing/glitching top half of my screen or it will go completely...
  4. My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my icons are completely messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my icons are completely messed up: my icons are completely messed up and the spacing is making it impossible to see or organize as they are taking way too much space and instead of being able to have multiple icons in the same row, I get to have only 3...
  6. my icons are completely messed up

my icons are completely messed up: my icons are completely messed up and the spacing is making it impossible to see or organize as they are taking way too much space and instead of being able to have multiple icons in the same row, I get to have only 3...
  7. I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes...: I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes the layout of words on pages. How do I open exactly what I scanned...
  8. I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes...

I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes...: I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes the layout of words on pages. How do I open exactly what I scanned...
  9. Windows explorer reorders files while working messing up productivity and lists.

Windows explorer reorders files while working messing up productivity and lists.: Windows Explorer unpredictably reorders files while I'm working, causing productivity disruptions and disarray in my lists. Renaming a file shouldn't trigger this automatic resorting....
  10. Windows explorer reorders files while working messing up productivity and lists.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer reorders files while working messing up productivity and lists.: Windows Explorer unpredictably reorders files while I'm working, causing productivity disruptions and disarray in my lists. Renaming a file shouldn't trigger this automatic resorting....