Windows 10: A method to permanently stop windows 10 update

Discus and support A method to permanently stop windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I faced several problems after I installed windows 10. I do not need very advance features in my PC. Therefore I decided to stop windows 10 update. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by #MSS#, Jun 30, 2019.

1. #MSS# Win User

A method to permanently stop windows 10 update

I faced several problems after I installed windows 10. I do not need very advance features in my PC. Therefore I decided to stop windows 10 update. Can responsible engineer in Microsoft company give a easy method to permanently stop windows 10 updates. If it is easy that is good because I can start updating my PC when I need it after several years.

:)

#MSS#, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

Installing Windows Vista/7 Via flash drive (Mussels Method)

Thread updated with a newer method that allows multiple windows OS's on the one USB. nice little windows GUI, but a few more steps than the old method.

This method supports XP.

Mussels, Jun 30, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    qubit finally upgrades to Windows 10 permanently!

Check out the link in Mussels signature. There he has listed a couple programs that stop that, as well as a windows update program. They all work flawlessly.

rtwjunkie, Jun 30, 2019
  4. A method to permanently stop windows 10 update

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

A method to permanently stop windows 10 update

1. A method to permanently stop windows 10 update - Similar Threads - method permanently stop

2. Permanently stop auto updates on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently stop auto updates on Windows 10: How can I permanently stop Windows from doing auto updates on Windows 10? I use it for my business and the updates have crashed my computer several times. The update installs take forever to complete and my computer is useless during these long periods.. I have done...
  3. Permanently stop auto updates on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permanently stop auto updates on Windows 10: How can I permanently stop Windows from doing auto updates on Windows 10? I use it for my business and the updates have crashed my computer several times. The update installs take forever to complete and my computer is useless during these long periods.. I have done...
  4. How to permanently stop Windows 10 Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to permanently stop Windows 10 Updates: I need to permanently stop Windows 10 updates. Is this even possible anymore?The updates destroy my equipment drivers - this renders the equipment and computer as completely useless.All I need to do is to stop it automatically updating=problem solved.If its not possible then...
  5. How to permanently stop Windows 10 Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to permanently stop Windows 10 Updates: I need to permanently stop Windows 10 updates. Is this even possible anymore?The updates destroy my equipment drivers - this renders the equipment and computer as completely useless.All I need to do is to stop it automatically updating=problem solved.If its not possible then...
  6. Permanently Stop Windows 10 from updating

Permanently Stop Windows 10 from updating: I want to completely disable windows 10 from updating. Windows update constantly wastes my time and stops running programs to update only to show an error message saying it can not complete the changes and has to revert to the old settings. It will not allow me to set the 7...
  7. Stop windows 10 update permanently

Stop windows 10 update permanently: We are facing one issue with window 10 PC in the field. When we connect internet with the PC the system automatically gets into window update mode & if someone shutdown the system in between this process he window gets corrupt. Please look into the matter & provide some...
  8. Permanently stop windows updates

Permanently stop windows updates: Permanently stop windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permanently-stop-windows-updates/43774801-08a6-4d7d-9562-ad2dc70f1606
  9. permanently stop windows updates

permanently stop windows updates: permanently stop windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permanently-stop-windows-updates/4644841c-00bf-453a-ba0e-a9e175a8cf73
  10. permanently stop windows updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    permanently stop windows updates: permanently stop windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permanently-stop-windows-updates/90d7873d-0af3-4f7f-9b22-e69d050aa606