Windows 10: A Microsoft agent deleted all my browsing data without my permission

Discus and support A Microsoft agent deleted all my browsing data without my permission in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was contacting Microsoft today but an agent deleted all my browsing data without my permission, now he did it through "Quick Assist" by closing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Partho Roy, Dec 11, 2023.

1. A Microsoft agent deleted all my browsing data without my permission

I was contacting Microsoft today but an agent deleted all my browsing data without my permission, now he did it through "Quick Assist" by closing the chat session, who will take responsibility now I had many accounts logged in Which is now all logged out and I can't access the password of some sites, and why did he close the chat session and do this through "Quick Assist"?

:)

Partho Roy, Dec 11, 2023

2. How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Hello

CCLeaner cannot yet clean the cache of Microsoft Edge. You can clean your browsing data by following these steps.

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear
    If you don;'t understand exactly what I mean
    then see this post
    for a detailed step by step instruction with images.

Hope it helps you!

Yuri

Yuri Pustjens, Dec 11, 2023
  3. zapd Win User
    How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

This does not work. I get this "Some data couldn't be cleared. Please try again." Windows 10 Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.218)

4. Vonnjy Win User

A Microsoft agent deleted all my browsing data without my permission

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

One step missing:

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • **Settings
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear

Vonnjy, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

A Microsoft agent deleted all my browsing data without my permission

1. A Microsoft agent deleted all my browsing data without my permission - Similar Threads - Microsoft agent deleted

2. Ondrive is backuping my data without my permission and sending email to me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ondrive is backuping my data without my permission and sending email to me: I did not give any permission for OneDrive to back up my data on my windows PC hard disk.in fact, i even did not sign in.now, OneDrive is looking into my data and send email of memories to me.w*fi have two windows PC. now i am scary to use it.i need some channels to complain...
  3. Ondrive is backuping my data without my permission and sending email to me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ondrive is backuping my data without my permission and sending email to me: I did not give any permission for OneDrive to back up my data on my windows PC hard disk.in fact, i even did not sign in.now, OneDrive is looking into my data and send email of memories to me.w*fi have two windows PC. now i am scary to use it.i need some channels to complain...
  4. Windows Defender deleted my download without permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender deleted my download without permission: I downloaded a large archive from Edge browser, but the file was deleted immediately after finish. It says virus detected and there is NO WAY to restore it! Now I have to waste another 3 hours to re-download that file! Is this a bug or design issue? If not, could someone tell...
  5. Windows Defender deleted my download without permission

Windows Defender deleted my download without permission: I downloaded a large archive from Edge browser, but the file was deleted immediately after finish. It says virus detected and there is NO WAY to restore it! Now I have to waste another 3 hours to re-download that file! Is this a bug or design issue? If not, could someone tell...
  6. How to delete all images OneDive scoured my system for without my permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete all images OneDive scoured my system for without my permission: MS OneDrive without my permission scoured my drive for all images and uploaded them to Photos. Some of these images are client related and some are sensitive personally. There was never a prompt asking if it was okay. I have uninstalled the OneDrive app from all of my...
  7. How to delete all images OneDive scoured my system for without my permission

How to delete all images OneDive scoured my system for without my permission: MS OneDrive without my permission scoured my drive for all images and uploaded them to Photos. Some of these images are client related and some are sensitive personally. There was never a prompt asking if it was okay. I have uninstalled the OneDrive app from all of my...
  8. How to delete all images OneDive scoured my system for without my permission

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. A Microsoft agent deleted all my browsing data without my permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Microsoft agent deleted all my browsing data without my permission: I was contacting Microsoft today but an agent deleted all my browsing data without my permission, now he did it through "Quick Assist" by closing the chat session, who will take responsibility now I had many accounts logged in Which is now all logged out and I can't access...
  10. A Microsoft agent deleted all my browsing data without my permission

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A Microsoft agent deleted all my browsing data without my permission: I was contacting Microsoft today but an agent deleted all my browsing data without my permission, now he did it through "Quick Assist" by closing the chat session, who will take responsibility now I had many accounts logged in Which is now all logged out and I can't access...