Windows 10: A Microsoft agent went in and changed something. I am getting an internal server error...

Discus and support A Microsoft agent went in and changed something. I am getting an internal server error... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A Microsoft agent went in and changed something. I am getting an internal server error when I try to go to a webpage plus someone can access my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KathleenDery_912, Nov 11, 2018.

1. A Microsoft agent went in and changed something. I am getting an internal server error...

A Microsoft agent went in and changed something. I am getting an internal server error when I try to go to a webpage plus someone can access my computer I think now - something about multiple users. All browsers are doing this!!!

:)

KathleenDery_912, Nov 11, 2018

2. internal server error

okay, so when I try to accept the terms and conditions for my family, im told that there is an internal server error! Its been saying this for such a long time now! A Microsoft agent went in and changed something.  I am getting an internal server error... :p any suggestions on what to do?

ShaunForster, Nov 11, 2018
  3. skytrails Win User
    desktop agent tray error message in windows 10

I tried the following suggestion. When I got to step 4, the list provided no checkmarks to uncheck and the icon for Desktop Agent Tray was a checkmark in a yellow circle. nothing happened when I clicked on the yellow circle with the checkmark. the title
    on the list was Desktop Agent Tray(2) Clicking on the title opened a title beneath the Desktop Agent Tray (2) which did not have the (2)

the publisher of both titles was CenturyLink Inc and the status for the entry with the (2) was enabled and the status of the other entry was blank. Changing the status to disabled did nothing. the Start up impact was listed as high. There was another
    entry under the two Desktop Agent Tray titles There was an icon then Dw20 with a high start up impact. No where was there a place to uncheck or delete. So far the box which lists the error disappears and there seems to be no problem. I just wonder why
    it is there,

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

skytrails, Nov 11, 2018
  4. A Microsoft agent went in and changed something. I am getting an internal server error...

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error - Read The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Reference #3.e7bb96b8.1534079856.47da935

CathyKoivisto, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

A Microsoft agent went in and changed something. I am getting an internal server error...

1. A Microsoft agent went in and changed something. I am getting an internal server error... - Similar Threads - Microsoft agent went

2. When I try to change my password, I keep getting the error message "something went wrong".

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I try to change my password, I keep getting the error message "something went wrong".: I keep getting the same error message "something went wrong, try again". I've seen other people post this question and no moderators answers the question. They just stop the conversation. Please help me remedy this problem?...
  3. Microsoft Photos - "Saving your changes... Something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos - "Saving your changes... Something went wrong": Hi there,I usually use File Explorer to organise my photos and a bit of python However I see the latest update to Microsoft Photos looks pretty good. I open up an image in a directory and scroll through the images - as I see a photo I like I press the L button like or click...
  4. Microsoft Photos - "Saving your changes... Something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos - "Saving your changes... Something went wrong": Hi there,I usually use File Explorer to organise my photos and a bit of python However I see the latest update to Microsoft Photos looks pretty good. I open up an image in a directory and scroll through the images - as I see a photo I like I press the L button like or click...
  5. I get a message saying Something Went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get a message saying Something Went wrong: The error won't let me in my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-message-saying-something-went-wrong/fa75e244-c58a-4370-a976-9709942cb7c1
  6. Error Something Went Wrong 0x801901f4 in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Something Went Wrong 0x801901f4 in Microsoft Store: I have a brand new laptop. I want to install Google Chrome, as the pre-installed MS Edge is blocking me from downloading any non approved MS apps plus some websites despite them being https. In order to do this I have to switch out of S mode, however when accessing MS Store...
  7. I am unable to get a microsoft agent on phone or web

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to get a microsoft agent on phone or web: I have tried multiple times, various browsers, all evening, trying to get a microsoft support agent on the line. When I click the "headphones" or contact us links, I get this error. What do you do if you can't use the internet to get a Microsoft agent on the line but the...
  8. I am unable to respond to you. I get the error "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am unable to respond to you. I get the error "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try...: I am unable to respond to you. I get the error "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." Over and over. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-respond-to-you-i-get-the-error-oops/f4e3aa4c-9b94-4a72-b39f-bc5974860dcb
  9. Internal Server Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internal Server Error: Ever since the upgrade to windows 2004 I cannot download The New York Times crosswords on any of my three computers. I login and ask for a daily crossword. My browser Firefox or Edge both download the search and after a time I get a returned message "Internal Server Error"...
  10. Error: Something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error: Something went wrong: I can't upload photos from my iphone 10 into the photos app on windows 10. Half of the time it can't find anything on the phone, and then when it does it starts uploading and immediately I get an error message saying "something went wrong"...