Windows 10: A Microsoft google play app builder.

Discus and support A Microsoft google play app builder. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A Microsoft google play app builder. Or if no, what do Microsoft recommend?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Damien W_206, Jan 18, 2023.

1. A Microsoft google play app builder.

A Microsoft google play app builder. Or if no, what do Microsoft recommend?

:)

Damien W_206, Jan 18, 2023

2. can i upgrade 3d builder

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the lag in 3D builder app. To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed?(Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of the 3D builder app installed?

However, we would suggest you to these methods and check the 3D Builder app performance.

Method 1: Steps to reset the 3D Builder App.

1. Press Windows +I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps, Select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Search for 3D Builder app in the list and click on it, then select
      Advanced options.
    4. Then click on Reset and then restart the PC and check if the issue persist. If it persist then perform
      method 2.

Method 2: Steps to Uninstall and reinstall the 3D Builder App.

1. Press Windows + X key from the keyboard. Select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin)
    2. Type: Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | Remove-AppxPackage
      and click on Enter.
    3. Type: Exit and click on Enter.
    4. Restart the PC. Open
      Microsoft Store
      app and reinstall
      3D builder app
    5. Check if the issue persists.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 18, 2023
  3. KBZAW Win User
    microsoft 3d glb viewing on android google play store

I have just discovered 3D GLB on Windows 10. I have 3 Windows 10 apps that work with GLB files ... 3D Builder, Paint 3D an Mixed Reality Viewer. Are there any GLB file viewers available from the Android Google Play Store? If you know of any, please reply
    with a list of the apps. Thank You. Kevin.

KBZAW, Jan 18, 2023
  4. A Microsoft google play app builder.

3D Builder keeps closing

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, refer the link provided below:

Windows help & learning

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 18, 2023
Thema:

A Microsoft google play app builder.

1. A Microsoft google play app builder. - Similar Threads - Microsoft google play

2. A Microsoft google play app builder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Microsoft google play app builder.: A Microsoft google play app builder. Or if no, what do Microsoft recommend? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-microsoft-google-play-app-builder/f12a8a1c-79d3-4005-81c0-ef904626272b
  3. Microsoft's 3D Builder app impossible!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft's 3D Builder app impossible!: Hi, I'm Osayi. Right now, I'm doing my planet project on 3D Builder for K12 School. Just then when I'm I'm smoothing it, coloring, it slows down. Can't Microsoft fix it? 'Cuz I can't! It's too slow when I do smoothing and coloring. Can't people of Microsoft fix it?! I'm so...
  4. Microsoft's 3D Builder app impossible!

Microsoft's 3D Builder app impossible!: Hi, I'm Osayi. Right now, I'm doing my planet project on 3D Builder for K12 School. Just then when I'm I'm smoothing it, coloring, it slows down. Can't Microsoft fix it? 'Cuz I can't! It's too slow when I do smoothing and coloring. Can't people of Microsoft fix it?! I'm so...
  5. Google Play App

Google Play App: How can I download Google Play Store App in Windows 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-play-app/08d01f2b-6feb-4915-9a26-62f3bfc18909
  6. google play apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    google play apps: How do I download Google play apps on a Windows 10 pro laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-play-apps/343a4213-0ee0-46d2-bcc1-23e50a422436
  7. How to download google play app

How to download google play app: im having troble downloading google play app onto my computer, can someone please explain to me how to do it. im sort of an idiot so any help would be nice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-google-play-app/799d74e3-a39d-4c8d-9e06-3af8eceeb301
  8. Apps from Google Play

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps from Google Play: I have installed Apps from Google Play (Google Play shows the Apps as installed), yet I cannot find these anywhere on my Windows 10 surface Pro 7 device is there somewhere else I should look for these?...
  9. Installing Google Play Store App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing Google Play Store App: I would like to install on Windows 10, I have a DELL Inspiron 17. ks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-google-play-store-app/c3c9fe00-f384-4842-9de0-4775ee93c09d"
  10. Google play apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Google play apps: I cant see google play apps on my win 10 surface pro 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-play-apps/e6aa38e7-365c-4082-a95f-d02df4fae018