Windows 10: a microsoft personnel asking me to take a picture of our CoA stickers/CD cases/screenshot...

Discus and support a microsoft personnel asking me to take a picture of our CoA stickers/CD cases/screenshot... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been contacted by a person who claims to be at microsoft. well, her reply email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I know email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChristopherArzadon, Dec 3, 2018.

1. a microsoft personnel asking me to take a picture of our CoA stickers/CD cases/screenshot...

I have been contacted by a person who claims to be at microsoft. well, her reply email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I know email addresses can be masked.

she asked me to take pictures of the CoA stickers of our laptops and send it to her. is this a common practice in microsoft? Thanks.

:)

ChristopherArzadon, Dec 3, 2018

2. COA Stickers

Hello:

Can you please provide me the right contact/ team alias who can support any COA sticker-related questions?

Thanks,

Ann

Ann MereilleFajardo, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 3, 2018
  4. a microsoft personnel asking me to take a picture of our CoA stickers/CD cases/screenshot...

What does the coa sticker look like or the os sticker look like

What does the coa sticker look like or the os sticker look like

Johnny Lee Hopper, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

a microsoft personnel asking me to take a picture of our CoA stickers/CD cases/screenshot...

1. a microsoft personnel asking me to take a picture of our CoA stickers/CD cases/screenshot... - Similar Threads - microsoft personnel asking

2. The screenshot you asked me to make

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The screenshot you asked me to make: This is the screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screenshot-you-asked-me-to-make/8a91910c-fb89-4fbd-b873-e05400ca21ef
  3. The screenshot you asked me to make

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The screenshot you asked me to make: This is the screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screenshot-you-asked-me-to-make/8a91910c-fb89-4fbd-b873-e05400ca21ef
  4. The screenshot you asked me to make

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking a screenshot: Hi everyone, Well, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my Audacity. I have someone helping me with that, and he wanted me to send him a screenshot of my task manager configured in a certain way. After some poking around, I realized that I had been doing the...
  6. dodgy coa sticker question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    dodgy coa sticker question: Hello, i have a quite strange dilema. About 2 years ago i bought used dell computer with windows 7 coa sticker on it. it didn't seem much of a stretch it would be actual oryginal sticker that came with the pc, and it activated with no problems even though i had to guess some...
  7. Windows COA Sticker shows Home, Pro installed

Windows COA Sticker shows Home, Pro installed: We purchased a refurbished PC online that has Windows 10 Pro installed. However, the COA sticker says Windows Home. I was told I didn't need the sticker to be correct when I inquired about the discrepancy. Is this correct? Or was I cheated? This PC will be used in a...
  8. Is this COA sticker design legit?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this COA sticker design legit?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jarh95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmp8bq/is_this_coa_sticker_design_legit/
  9. Asking Microsoft for answers to our problems???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asking Microsoft for answers to our problems???: Why does Microsoft l set up a 'community' for us to 'talk among ourselves' ! We have technical questions..... and why not JUST GIVE US THE ANSWERS TO OUR QUESTIONS?? They are the experts...but they expect us to talk and figure our our OWN problems. Makes no sense....
  10. [SOLVED]Windows 7 Home x64 - COA sticker

[SOLVED]Windows 7 Home x64 - COA sticker: Hello. I have installed Win7 from scratch. Activated it ok using a COA sticker at the bottom of the laptop. Installed all Windows Update updates. I ran gatherosstate thing and generated a genuineticket.xml file. Format. Installed w10 from scratch (clean). No connection to...