Windows 10: A Microsoft Support Team Call

Discus and support A Microsoft Support Team Call in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We had a phone call in our answering machine saying it was from Microsoft support team and they'll charge $299.90 from our bank account. They left the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by herbsachi, Aug 15, 2019.

1. herbsachi Win User

A Microsoft Support Team Call

We had a phone call in our answering machine saying it was from Microsoft support team and they'll charge $299.90 from our bank account. They left the phone # to call. Should we ignore the call and delete the message?

:)

herbsachi, Aug 15, 2019

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Teams PWA preview available for Windows 10 S devices

Source: Build and manage tailored apps for the enterprise using the Teams developer platform - Microsoft Tech Community - 190580

Download: Microsoft Teams app| Microsoft Store

Brink, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

1. A Microsoft Support Team Call - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support Team

2. support team

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support team: How do I contact the online support team? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-team/7a1fbf80-24aa-4338-8933-5621851641fb
  3. support team

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    support team: How do I contact the online support team? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-team/7a1fbf80-24aa-4338-8933-5621851641fb
  4. support team

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. New Microsoft Teams Calling features

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams Calling features: Earlier this year, IT leaders around the globe were forced to reprioritize their roadmaps, resources, and budgets to equip employees for remote work practically overnight. Suddenly, the use of video communications skyrocketed. People adjusted quickly to moving meetings...
  6. Microsoft Support Call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support Call: So I've been trying to get Microsoft support to call me for the past 7-8 hours but it always says we are having trouble connecting you .I really need someone to call me so I can get my issues with a code fixed *moved...
  7. Video-Call/Meeting Error - Microsoft Teams.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video-Call/Meeting Error - Microsoft Teams.: Hi. I work as an IT-support for a company and we have a couple of cases involving a Camera not working in Video-call and meetings in Microsoft Teams. The user can see themselves but the other people in the call cant. The built in Camera is in perfect shape and works on other...
  8. A recent call with Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A recent call with Microsoft Support: Hey! This is my first post in the community so I am glad to be a part of it!!! I recently called Microsoft Support Australia for a question I had for my Windows Licence. I have a Dell Inspiron with a digital OEM licence for Windows 10 Home. Because this was an OEM...
  9. Microsoft support phone calls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft support phone calls: I would be interested if anyone else has experienced the following (and been as daft as I was initially). I received a call from 'Microsoft' advising that my PC had a deadly virus and could I clear it. After some chat with an Asian voice I was passed on to possibly a...
  10. Scam Calls from Microsoft Support Team

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam Calls from Microsoft Support Team: I have in the past called Microsoft for technical support and they sound from India, Pakistan, etc., once I had to pay $199 for them to repair my computer; later I found that I kept on getting calls from the individual asking for more money and kept on getting in my system...