Windows 10: A "MICROSOFT WARNING" WITH WINDOWS ICON LOCKED UP MY COMPUTER -HAD RS WIRELESS IT SOLUTIONS...

Discus and support A "MICROSOFT WARNING" WITH WINDOWS ICON LOCKED UP MY COMPUTER -HAD RS WIRELESS IT SOLUTIONS... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I CALLED IT - 1-844-908-0502 - CLAIMED THE COMPANY WORKS IN CONJUCTION WITH MSN. I GOT TALKED INTO LETTING HIM "WORK" ON MY COMPUTER -- CLAIMS TO... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DAWGPATCH7716, Jan 19, 2020.

1. A "MICROSOFT WARNING" WITH WINDOWS ICON LOCKED UP MY COMPUTER -HAD RS WIRELESS IT SOLUTIONS...

I CALLED IT - 1-844-908-0502 - CLAIMED THE COMPANY WORKS IN CONJUCTION WITH MSN. I GOT TALKED INTO LETTING HIM "WORK" ON MY COMPUTER -- CLAIMS TO HAVE REMOVED TROJAN AND OTHER VIRUS & HAS PUT A LIFELONG "PROTECTION" ON MY IP ADDRESS WHICH WILL PREVENT ANY/ALL VIRUSES OR OTHER SOFTWARE PROBLEMS. WAS CHARGED $600.00 ON A CREDIT CARD - TRIED TO CALL THEM TWO HOURS LATER WHEN COMPUTER FROZE UP -- GUESS WHAT? NO ANSWER.

Rs Wireless It Solutions LLC is a Texas Domestic Limited-Liability Company Llc filed on May 6, 2019. The company's filing status is listed as In Existence and its File Number is0803311712.

The Registered Agent on file for this company is Renish Halani and is located at 3130 Grants Lake Blvd Po Box 17114, Sugar Land, TX 77496. The company's principal address is Po Box 17114, Sugar Land, TX 77496-7114.

The company has 1 principal on record. The principal is Renish Halani from Sugarland TX.

:)

DAWGPATCH7716, Jan 19, 2020

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jan 19, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 19, 2020
  4. A "MICROSOFT WARNING" WITH WINDOWS ICON LOCKED UP MY COMPUTER -HAD RS WIRELESS IT SOLUTIONS...

Windows 10 Lock Icon

I am having issues being able to paste files into a folder that has a lock icon on it. I am not the owner of the folder, my boss is. I am using Windows Pro 10 and my boss is using Windows 8.1. I can open files contained within the folder but cannot paste files into the folder. I have opened properties and gone to the security tab and I am listed within the Group or user names list and my permissions are all at allow. Any suggestions?

wsquality1, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

A "MICROSOFT WARNING" WITH WINDOWS ICON LOCKED UP MY COMPUTER -HAD RS WIRELESS IT SOLUTIONS...

1. A "MICROSOFT WARNING" WITH WINDOWS ICON LOCKED UP MY COMPUTER -HAD RS WIRELESS IT SOLUTIONS... - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT WARNING ICON

2. My computer is locked up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is locked up.: Warning on laptop. Computer locked up and a number provided to call in us.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-locked-up/e3c37184-2c5c-4777-8c7b-99ceff46e507
  3. My computer is locked up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is locked up.: Warning on laptop. Computer locked up and a number provided to call in us.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-locked-up/e3c37184-2c5c-4777-8c7b-99ceff46e507
  4. My microsoft security icon always showing warning icon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My microsoft security icon always showing warning icon: It happen after i'm trying to download torent, but microsoft security say it was malware, so i'm stop trying download it. i'm already check the microsoft security menu but no action needed. if possible i don't want solution "just reset pc" or "clean install windows", i'm...
  5. Locked out of my computer. Have a security warning.

Locked out of my computer. Have a security warning.: While on FB my computer sudden displayed a security warning and locked me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-computer-have-a-security-warning/f6c17c8b-495e-42f7-9103-0b08f5252e9b
  6. My computer locked up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer locked up: My computer locked up with a message from Windows Defender saying my computer was at risk and had therefore my access had been blocked. It gave me a number to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-210-2718. I have yet to call the number given because I am concerned that it could...
  7. Microsoft edge pop up warning to call microsoft " computer had been locked up"

Microsoft edge pop up warning to call microsoft " computer had been locked up": Microsoft edge pop up warning saying calling a number. NOT SURE WHAT TO DO. PLEASE CALL TO DISCUSS. John https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-edge-pop-up-warning-to-call-microsoft/4d6cc267-0ad7-47df-810a-11db4dea44ff
  8. Virus warning says computer is locked

Virus warning says computer is locked: Split from this thread. I got a virus it say your computer has been lock up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-warning-says-computer-is-locked/2c3a1bbf-ea9c-4adc-806a-9de10fc3e609
  9. Had pop up that locked computer...could not unlock screen...

Had pop up that locked computer...could not unlock screen...: Since that occurred..11/13/2019...I was unable to close any open programs and restarting the computer had no effect on the locked screen...Here is where I think matters went wrong.. I called the number in the pop up and the agent identified as a MS tech and in order to...
  10. Verbal warning that computer is locked

Verbal warning that computer is locked: every time i open my laptop an audio message says that the registration has been locked and not to close or restart the computer. It says to call Microsoft support but does not provide a phone number. Is this legit?...