Windows 10: A minute or two after login and startup programs load, taskbar cannot be interacted with...

Discus and support A minute or two after login and startup programs load, taskbar cannot be interacted with... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; See title. Computer was working fine for about 3 years since I built it with no issues. Built as a gaming computer that is also my personal computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ThatGuy128512, Nov 8, 2022.

1. A minute or two after login and startup programs load, taskbar cannot be interacted with...

See title. Computer was working fine for about 3 years since I built it with no issues. Built as a gaming computer that is also my personal computer. Was browsing the internet on Firefox when all of a sudden it was like I clicked the back a page button or alt+left arrow. And it went all the way back to the initial open tab. So naturally I decide to restart the computer but at this point the task bar was unresponsive to my clicks. Not pop up’s saying windows explorer is unresponsive, just straight up no response to mouse clicks. I even tried ctrl+alt+del to reboot and couldn’t click the restart

:)

ThatGuy128512, Nov 8, 2022

2. Windows tries to load deleted program at startup

This is a slightly annoying problem but every time that I startup windows 10 it tries to load Asus Ai Suite 3 but I uninstalled that program a while back and windows always gives errors when it tries to load ai suite.

I have gone through to the best of my ability the programs that are supposed to load on startup and ai suite is not listed among them and I have gone through Add Remove programs and it is not listed there anymore either.

I'm guessing maybe another program is trying to load ai suite but I have no idea what it is. I have also noticed that windows always loads more programs at startup than what it says will load when I look at the list of startup programs. So it is obviously not a complete list. For example keybot loads automatically but is not even on the list of startup apps nor is MAGIX Pcmaintain Service and those both startup automatically.

Does anyone have any idea how to stop it from trying to load the program?

Thanks in Advance!

Windows Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

PsiSoldier, Nov 8, 2022
  3. FTWitachi Win User
    Startup programs not launching on startup

Replying to Brink none of that works here is why-
    Step 1- No items listed in startup on task manager as stated.
    Step 2- I dont have shell:Startup on the pc as it cannot be located
    Step 3- I dont understand that option also the startup folder cannot be found
    Step 4- No apps showing under startup on settings
    Step 5- Dont have access to advanced options at all for any apps
    Step 6- Doesn't work.

Thanks for trying

- - - Updated - - -
    @dalchina, Will try the program now and no I have no suitable restore points and also nothing that I am aware of has been updated besides for Windows Updates but nothing major. WIll respond once I try the program.

FTWitachi, Nov 8, 2022
  4. abettik Win User

A minute or two after login and startup programs load, taskbar cannot be interacted with...

On startup windows is slow to load

I have an AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.60 GHz computer which is very slow to load. Memory is 8 ,00 Go and is running the latest 22H2 update. On startup, windows takes a long time to load and when it finally does, the taskbar is blank and I have to wait for about a minute for it to be working. I cleaned the computer, scanned for viruses, turned off unnecessary startup programs but I can't shorten loading time. Any suggestions?

abettik, Nov 8, 2022
Thema:

A minute or two after login and startup programs load, taskbar cannot be interacted with...

1. A minute or two after login and startup programs load, taskbar cannot be interacted with... - Similar Threads - minute login startup

2. Taskbar slow to load on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar slow to load on startup: Whenever my I open my laptop and login, the taskbar takes a few minutes to load. It just appears blank. I tried some solutions like disabling some unwanted apps on the startup tabs in the task manager, or rebuilding the icon caches but the problem still persists....
  3. Taskbar slow to load on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar slow to load on startup: Whenever my I open my laptop and login, the taskbar takes a few minutes to load. It just appears blank. I tried some solutions like disabling some unwanted apps on the startup tabs in the task manager, or rebuilding the icon caches but the problem still persists....
  4. A minute or two after login and startup programs load, taskbar cannot be interacted with...

A minute or two after login and startup programs load, taskbar cannot be interacted with...: See title. Computer was working fine for about 3 years since I built it with no issues. Built as a gaming computer that is also my personal computer. Was browsing the internet on Firefox when all of a sudden it was like I clicked the back a page button or alt+left arrow. And...
  5. A minute or two after login and startup programs load, taskbar cannot be interacted with...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A minute or two after login and startup programs load, taskbar cannot be interacted with...: See title. Computer was working fine for about 3 years since I built it with no issues. Built as a gaming computer that is also my personal computer. Was browsing the internet on Firefox when all of a sudden it was like I clicked the back a page button or alt+left arrow. And...
  6. Taskbar not Loading on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not Loading on Startup: Hello, got a problem where my Taskbar wont load after I start my PC. It started when I opened Netflix in my Browser and my whole PC didnt respond anymore.I restarted and once it was finished the taskbar didnt load. The Explorer though seems to start and is even shown in the...
  7. Taskbar not Loading on Startup

Taskbar not Loading on Startup: Hello, got a problem where my Taskbar wont load after I start my PC. It started when I opened Netflix in my Browser and my whole PC didnt respond anymore.I restarted and once it was finished the taskbar didnt load. The Explorer though seems to start and is even shown in the...
  8. Windows 10 Fails To Load Taskbar and Startup Programs on Startup... Sometimes

Windows 10 Fails To Load Taskbar and Startup Programs on Startup... Sometimes: Hi,I've had a recurring problem that's persisted between systems and I haven't been able to find a permanent solution.Since the recent updates I will occasionally boot my computer with only the wallpaper and the desktop icons loaded up. The taskbar, startup programs like the...
  9. Black screen on startup, then after a minute or two desktop appears!

Black screen on startup, then after a minute or two desktop appears!: So i have this laptop for around 3 years now and up until now it has ran pretty smoothly. Until, one day, once i opened my laptop like usual, and signed in on my account using my password i noticed something was odd. It was a black screen issue. I can still move my mouse...
  10. Taskbar loaded programs cannot be displayed

Taskbar loaded programs cannot be displayed: Sorry, I don't know exactly what terms to use in explaining my problem. Here is the experiential description: I have loaded Photoshop CC (latest version) and have it attached to the task bar. When I click on the PS icon, the program displays temporarily and then...