Windows 10: A Month Now and No 1809... SAD!

Discus and support A Month Now and No 1809... SAD! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It's been a month already no still haven't put out the fixes for the latest windows version. Seriouly Microsoft you truly have morons working in your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaulB_905, Oct 28, 2018.

1. PaulB_905 Win User

A Month Now and No 1809... SAD!

It's been a month already no still haven't put out the fixes for the latest windows version. Seriouly Microsoft you truly have morons working in your upper management. I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft gets sold off. Bill Gates company has gone to the toilet and its not Bill fault

:)

PaulB_905, Oct 28, 2018

2. Windows 10 October 2018 Update 1809

There are many kinds of problems reported after installing version 1809. As you have rollbacked, I would suggest you to wait at least for a month if you want to upgrade again.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Oct 28, 2018
  3. Cr00zng Win User
    WMP for version 1809...

My Windows 10 N, version 1803 had used Windows Media Player via installing it from the "Windows_MediaFeaturePack_x64_1803.msu" file.

Updating to 1809 removed the WMP and no longer available in the apps list:

A Month Now and No 1809... SAD! [​IMG]

There's an updated version listed at:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ows-n-editions

But clicking on the link and looking for the 1809 in the drop down list of versions does not show the media feature pack available for download for 1809; instead it shows version 1709 and 1803.

Does anyone have a direct link to WMP for Windows 10 N, version 1809?

TIA...

Cr00zng, Oct 28, 2018
  4. WillBthr Win User

Windows 1809 Started the install on Surface Pro 4 but it stopped and the update screen closed by itself.

It started the download of 1809 and I walked away. Came back twenty minutes later and the update page was no longer open. Tried update again and it said it's updated.

It didn't complete the update or state the RESTART NOW.

Update history lists 1809 and states RESTART REQUIRED but since it didn't complete the install restarting does nothing.

So it thinks it's installed the 1809 update but it hasn't. It won't download 1809 again.

ABOUT say's it is 1803.

Suggestions?

WillBthr, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

1. A Month Now and No 1809... SAD! - Similar Threads - Month 1809 SAD

2. It can't be fixed sadly.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It can't be fixed sadly.: i need microsoft fix itroblox can't open in my window 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-cant-be-fixed-sadly/d7909d82-d507-4966-8676-04ffe60e61b8
  3. A sad story following

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A sad story following: I purchased two weeks ago a new computer with windows 11 o/s. The person who built it set it up by using a temporary @outlook.com email address and temporary password. It is working fine and is very fast booting up via a pin number which works very quickly so I am really very...
  4. sad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sad: my parents resseted my win7 pc bc they thought it was hacked! i tried every method to reactivate my win7. what do i do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sad/d7006737-6843-42be-854e-40ba5a5f8b0d
  5. sad

sad: my parents resseted my win7 pc bc they thought it was hacked! i tried every method to reactivate my win7. what do i do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sad/d7006737-6843-42be-854e-40ba5a5f8b0d
  6. A Sad Day at Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Sad Day at Microsoft: Zain Nadella, the son of Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella and his wife, Anu Nadella, died Monday at the age of 26, according to a message sent to the company’s executives.Zain Nadella suffered from asphyxia in utero that left him with cerebral palsy. May he rest in peace....
  7. A Sad Day at Microsoft

A Sad Day at Microsoft: Zain Nadella, the son of Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella and his wife, Anu Nadella, died Monday at the age of 26, according to a message sent to the company’s executives.Zain Nadella suffered from asphyxia in utero that left him with cerebral palsy. May he rest in peace....
  8. BSOD on and off for months now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on and off for months now: I built a pc late last year and have been having on and off BSOD issues. Specs are Ryzen 5 3600, RTX 3070 FE, Corsair Vengeance 2x8 3600, ASUS TUF X570 Pro, Western Digital Black 500 gb nvme, Western Digital 2 tb hdd, and EVGA supernova 750 GT. My original build had a...
  9. Sad face Memory_Mangment_Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sad face Memory_Mangment_Error: Hi there, i have a problem and i tried too much to found a solution but nothing new till now my Hp Laptop Probook G5 450 gives me a sad face when it moved from place giving me Memory management Error i checked every thing like drivers update, RAM Health, also i changed my...
  10. blue screens of sadness

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screens of sadness: installed new memory in my pc and i ran a memory diagnostic test windows says the memory has no issues yet i get these two errors[ATTACH][ATTACH]is there a solution?...