Windows 10: A multitude of hopefully related problems.

Discus and support A multitude of hopefully related problems. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; First and foremost no matter how hard I try I cant seem to download the new updates for windows 10. When trying I get "the file 'autorun.dll' could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChamerahRandolph, Nov 26, 2018.

1. A multitude of hopefully related problems.

First and foremost no matter how hard I try I cant seem to download the new updates for windows 10. When trying I get "the file 'autorun.dll' could not be loaded or is corrupted setup cannot continue. Error Code is [0x36B3]" I've tried a lot of different things most of which I can't remember because I've been dealing with the problem for so long. including trying to reset my entire PC (I have no clue where my windows installation CD thingy is might I add) and nothing is working

Also when opening some applications or trying to download new ones I get error 0xc0150004, I've tried the SFC /scannow thing and that doesn't work and then I try to solve that problem and I get unable to start a new document. I hope all that makes sense.

I would really appreciate all the help i can get. Thanks.

:)

ChamerahRandolph, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

WINDOWS 10 MULTITUDE OF PROBLEMS

Hi Gerald,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Step 1: Change mouse settings.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad setting and hit Enter.
    • Under Related settings click on Additional mouse options.
    • Under Buttons and Pointer option tab change the speed and check.

If the above step doesn't help then go to next step.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform System File Checker (sfc) scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

To perform SFC Scan, refer to the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 26, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Paola Gar Win User

A multitude of hopefully related problems.

Multitude of slow actions

Hi,

We suggest doing the following troubleshooting steps below to fix the issue:

Method #1
    You may boot your PC into
    Safe Mode and check if you'll be experiencing the same issue. By restarting
    your PC into safe mode, you'll be able to know if the problem is caused by your default settings and drivers or not. To boot your PC into Safe Mode, please click
    here.
    If the problem persists even in safe mode, please continue to method #2.

Method #2
    We suggest running an
    SFC scan and
    DISM command to check for any corruption on your files. To run SFC scan,
    please click here
    and follow the provided instructions. If you'll still be having the same problem, the next step is running the DISM command. Please follow the steps below:

• Press
      Windows + X.

• Select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the following command and press
      Enter:

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

It may take 5-10 minutes before the command will finish running reports. Do not close the command prompt window. If the DISM command changed anything, restart your computer for the change
    to take effect. After restarting your device, run the SFC scan one more time and check if the issue will now be resolved.

Tell us what would be the result.

Paola Gar, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

A multitude of hopefully related problems.

1. A multitude of hopefully related problems. - Similar Threads - multitude hopefully related

2. Bluetooth related problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth related problem: i have windows 8.1 version in my laptop, and i want to use bluetooth but whenever i try to search bluetooth in search bar, no results found... can u fix this problem ???...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD *Multitude of errors*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD *Multitude of errors*: Hi. In the recent hours my PC has been throwing blue screens for no apparent reason. I recently shut down and unplugged my PC due to a thunderstorm. Once I plugged it back in, it gave no image. I restarted it a couple of times and it worked. All good. Moments later the...
  4. A disk related problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A disk related problem: Hello, Since 3 weeks I have been experiencing a weird problem with my computer. It all started when I had to perform a hard shutdown, because my PC lagged. At first, I didn't notice any errors, and for the first two days everything was working...
  5. Multitude of BSOD's with IRQL error

Multitude of BSOD's with IRQL error: I have been experiencing some serious BSOD having to do with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Upon researching the issue, I found a thread on the topic that suggested BlueScreenViewer. I began reading the dump files and seeing ntoskrnl.exe as a culprit. Doing more research after this,...
  6. python related problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    python related problem: hello i had installed both python 2.7 and 3.7 in my system and also added to path on my system but wheen i type python on cmd or vs code i directed to microsoft store to install python 3.8 how to avoid this tell me...
  7. I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I have a question, that may be impossible. But, would sure be nice. I accidentally copied files, over the same files. So now, every file has a copy, listed right next to it. Is their anyway, using a command or whatever? To delete, every...
  8. I hope to answer the problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hope to answer the problem: Unable to change folder icons except desktop icons Windows ten 64bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hope-to-answer-the-problem/6eb459fb-37c7-404f-808e-b763000ce0d6
  9. problem related to audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem related to audio: actually once I connected my earphones to my device which is having a Realtek software in it then a dailouge box araised then I simply selected don't ask again and closed that box. I didn't studied the matter in that box and closed. Now when I connect the earphones no such...
  10. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD among a multitude of other problems

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD among a multitude of other problems: Man, I don't even know what to do with this computer anymore... Just a few days ago, out of the blue, my laptop blue screens with the CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error every other startup, literally. Google Chrome is refusing to open. I have done a System Restore, a sfc /scannow,...