Windows 10: A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken

Discus and support A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you run Internet Connections Troubleshooter, and you see an error message saying A network cable is not properly plugged in or may... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 19, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken

WinClub, Sep 19, 2019

2. A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken

Yesterday morning , I start my PC and the internet is not working , after trouble shooting it tells me "A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken "

I tried the cable on my laptop, and the cable is fine.

Any advice would be awesome. thank you

dylancoulson, Sep 19, 2019
  3. "A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken" - keeps coming up

Dear Nyima Yonten,

Thank you for continuing to follow up with me on this issue. I have been pretty busy, and using other pc s to get my work done, so I didn't try this fix until today.

I followed the steps of "Method 1"- it resolved the problem for
    that period of operation (after the re-start); but after shutting down and rebooting, the problem returned, exactly as before. The troubleshooter resets the network adapter, but also lists as a problem, "A network cable is not properly plugged in or
    may be broken."

Just to re-state the problem: when I start up this laptop, half or two-thirds of the time, it cannot connect to my wi-fi (at close range, where other devices connect without any difficulty) without re-setting the network adapter... including via the methods
    you suggested: by uninstalling and reinstalling the driver software.

Thanks for trying to help me. Does this sound like a hardware problem?

Dan

pastor Dan Bassett, Sep 19, 2019
  4. A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken

"A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken" - keeps coming up

I cannot connect to the internet. My desktop says the Network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken. I checked all connections. What should i do next?

IreneKawamoto, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

1. A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken - Similar Threads - network cable properly

2. An Ethernal cable is not properly plugged in or might be broken Not fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Ethernal cable is not properly plugged in or might be broken Not fixed: Hi, I just built my own new pc and installed windows 10, but I cannot connect with the internet because "An Ethernal cable is not properly plugged in or might be broken". I tried almost all ways to fix it but none of them work, including:additional troubleshooters,command...
  3. An Ethernal cable is not properly plugged in or might be broken Not fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An Ethernal cable is not properly plugged in or might be broken Not fixed: Hi, I just built my own new pc and installed windows 10, but I cannot connect with the internet because "An Ethernal cable is not properly plugged in or might be broken". I tried almost all ways to fix it but none of them work, including:additional troubleshooters,command...
  4. An Ethernal cable is not properly plugged in or might be broken Not fixed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Error: "A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken"

Error: "A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken": I have an Toshiba Laptop. I left it like this for a couple of hours and then attempted to switch it on again and, after a lot of attempts, Windows finally started as usual but there was one problem: I was getting the "no networks available" error and the Wifi option is...
  6. a network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken: the error in the title is what i received last night. one minute it was working and then i go to the bathroom for not even 5 minutes and i get back and my computer has no ethernet connection. I was extremely confused and didn't know what to do because it was just working, so...
  7. network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken

network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken: Ever since I started using wifi adapters for my internet I've been constantly having the same issue over and over. I could be 5 minutes in or 5 hours in or longer. Just randomly out of nowhere the wifi will cut off, show no option or wifi network available, but when I run the...
  8. an ethernet cable is not properly plugged in or might be broken

an ethernet cable is not properly plugged in or might be broken: hello yesterday when i'm using my laptop, the internet connection suddenly go missing the wifi icon is not there i check everywhere and the driver is not there too i have encountered this before and after i delete the device in device manager and restart it, it went back...
  9. A network cable is not properly connected or may be broken

A network cable is not properly connected or may be broken: Hello, I've had some issues with a brand new laptop I bought, and some of those issues started from the very beginning. I know some would recommend me to go to the store and ask for a refund or something like that, but I do not have time for it. Sometimes my internet...
  10. WI-FI Error : A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken

WI-FI Error : A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken: I keep getting this error where the Wi-Fi disconnects from the internet. It keeps complaining that there is no LAN cable plugged but there newer was any LAN cable plugged in at all. It restarts the adapter and all is fine for an hour. - Windows is updated. - The latest...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 on a Dell XPS 8500 keeps saying that the network cable is not plugged in when it is. Changed cable same thing

2. an ethernet cable is not properly plugged

3. windows error a network cable is not plugged in or possibly broken

4. my wifi connects but ethernet says broken cablr or not plugged in but it is plugged in,
  5. ethernet cable not plugged in but it is,
  6. how to fix a network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken,
  7. a network cable is not plugged in or broken,
  8. a network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken dell laptop,
  9. avast network cable is not properly plugged in,
  10. a network cable is not properly plugged in