Windows 10: A never ending problem with the Store no one can solve

Discus and support A never ending problem with the Store no one can solve in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; No one, including various MS Tec Advisors, has been able to cure a long standing problem with the Store desktop app. I cannot purchase upgrades to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clayto, Apr 19, 2019.

1. clayto Win User

A never ending problem with the Store no one can solve

No one, including various MS Tec Advisors, has been able to cure a long standing problem with the Store desktop app. I cannot purchase upgrades to apps, or even install an app which requires prior payment. I get a notice 'Something went wrong'. Yes,I know --- but what can be done about it? The Store has been repeatedly reset and reinstalled, hours have been spent running PowerShell commands, updates have often sorted other problems but not this one. It is not a problem with my account, as I am usually able to make purchases through the online version of the Store. I am glad I discovered this, by pure chance, but it is not very convenient and does not always work.

:)

clayto, Apr 19, 2019
  2. kas202 Win User

Nokia 130 call ended problem!

I have this problem too A never ending problem with the Store no one can solve :(. If the display during the call is inactive, call end key does not end the call. Steps to reproduce:

• Make a call
    • After 1 min is display inactive
    • Press call end key --> display is active
    • Press call end key again --> the call ends
    A never ending problem with the Store no one can solve :(

kas202, Apr 19, 2019
  3. lx07 Win User
    Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

4. Gino Des Win User

Windows Store problem

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

The Windows Store Apps troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working properly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest you to manually reset Windows Store app cache then try to download the game again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Make sure that you are logged in to your computer using your Microsoft account.

We also suggest that you download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

1. A never ending problem with the Store no one can solve - Similar Threads - never ending problem

2. Can anyone solve this problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone solve this problem.: I am facing this error when I try to open OnVue app. Please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-solve-this-problem/bbae43f9-3ff0-4116-91d9-ebb5b96ff958
  3. Can anyone solve this problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone solve this problem.: I am facing this error when I try to open OnVue app. Please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-solve-this-problem/bbae43f9-3ff0-4116-91d9-ebb5b96ff958
  4. Never ending queries on dwm.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never ending queries on dwm.exe: I came up with something new related to dwm.exe process in my laptop. First of all I am actually fed up of asking questions about dwm and others may be fed up of answering those questions, but I amn't getting any solution to it.My laptop is surely capable of running Windows...
  5. Never Ending Loop :/

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Never Ending Loop :/: I'm now in a never-ending loop of blue screen with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and then going to automatic repair trying startup repair unable to do it and then trying resetting the pc unable to do it tried every option available and unable to work. including Going into safe mode...
  6. Randoms BSOD NEVER ENDING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Randoms BSOD NEVER ENDING: My specs Cpu: Ryzen 7 2700x Power Supply: EVGA 600W Ram: 8X2 Steel patriot cl 15 Graphics card: RX 580 8GB GIGABYTE Motherboard: X570 Aorus Elite wifi rev 1.x F33A Bios Case: Generic case Winver: 20H2 COMP 19042.746 I have tried everything from deactivating the...
  7. The never ending problems with "SPCA 2082 PC Camera" !

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The never ending problems with "SPCA 2082 PC Camera" !: And AGAIN after the latest windows 10 may 2020 upgrade stopped working ! This seems to happen to a lot of Sunplus/Realtec webcams. After the windows update the Webcam name changes to "SPCA2082 PC Camera" and does no longer work, just a black screen. This problem already...
  8. Never ending BSoDs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Never ending BSoDs: Hi guys, so yesterday morning I went to work on my Surface Pro 3 and I found it dead. No big deal, this happens a lot so I plugged it back in and let it charge up and turn on. When I turned it back on it started to update. I believe the update finished because my lock screen...
  9. Never-ending Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Never-ending Windows Activation: I've been receiving a watermark at the lower right of my display warning me Windows is not activated every single day for over a week now, even though I purchased this computer from Dell with Windows 10 Home pre-installed a few months short of two years ago an XPS 8920 tower....
  10. For long, the problem of safely eject never solved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    For long, the problem of safely eject never solved: I have been researching on web and trying different third party tool but none of them actually works. A lot of time, not always though, I can't safely eject USB portable hard drive. However, I am 100% sure that no files on that drive is running. It's probably the hard...