Windows 10: a new ad on 2 TB usb drive

Discus and support a new ad on 2 TB usb drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How should I procede to install as my new F: drive? Installing on my Acer aspire M... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Straygoose, Oct 18, 2020 at 10:52 AM.

1. a new ad on 2 TB usb drive

How should I procede to install as my new F: drive?

Installing on my Acer aspire M

:)

2. Jetster Win User

[FS][US]   2 Tb USB Drive

Toshiba USB 3.0 2 Tb Drive - $40 shipped lower US
    New I just powered it up one time

a new ad on 2 TB usb drive zp5tm1qbi6101.jpg

3. Phusius Win User
    How do I get Windows 7 to install on a full 3 TB HDD?

Thanks everyone, much appreciated. Giving this a shot now. I already try converting to GPT once already and it worked, but still only showed 2 TB, however, the steps listed your link Newteki have a few added steps I did not do. Also, I decided to go with Windows 8 Pro since Windows 7 was giving me so much trouble with this issue, yet it still gave me the same problems of only showing 2 TB then a separate 700ish GB drive.

Here goes nothing, thanks all, will be reporting back soon, hozzah!

4. a new ad on 2 TB usb drive

Cannot view area/data of hard drive above 2 TB of 4 TB hard drive

a new ad on 2 TB usb drive [​IMG]
    I have installed my cloned Western Digital Black 2 TB hard drive and booted up as sole drive and all went well. I then shut down my PC and disconnected the Western Digital Black 2 TB hard drive and I then reconnected my Western Digital Black 4 TB hard drive and then I converted this drive to GPT from MBR. I shut down my PC again and reconnected my Western Digital Black 2 TB hard drive, restarted and then went into my PC BIOS and set this drive as the primary boot device. I still cannot access any of the data in the just under 1700 GB partion of Disk 1. I started to assign a drive letter to this partion but a reformat was asked for, so I backed off from that option. What steps next should I take? Thank to All
    a new ad on 2 TB usb drive [​IMG]

Thema:

a new ad on 2 TB usb drive

1. a new ad on 2 TB usb drive - Similar Threads - usb drive

2. Everything regarding USB drives crashes my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything regarding USB drives crashes my Windows 10: I tried everything. Uninstalling and reinstalling drivers (which doesn't work because the device will crash the uninstall process), trying to format it (crashes the explorer.exe and generally freezes the PC), other USB ports. Everything I try doesn't work because a slight...
  3. Computer not seeing a USB drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer not seeing a USB drive: I am trying to make a Windows installation stick but my computer keeps telling me to insert a stick into slot E: even though from the pic you can see it there. Any help greatly appreciated 166956
  4. Computer not seeing a USB drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer not seeing a USB drive: I am trying to make a Windows installation stick but my computer keeps telling me to insert a stick into slot E: even though from the pic you can see it there. Any help greatly appreciated 166956
  5. Newly made Windows 10 install usb giving a blank screen if the drive is still plugged in.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newly made Windows 10 install usb giving a blank screen if the drive is still plugged in.: Pretty much as the title says. Newly made Win10 install USB, new samsung SSD. If there if the ssd is not plugged in, the install USB works as normal, loading up and asking the usual steps. However, if I instead start the machine with the SSD plugged in, boot to the USB, I am...
  6. USB-2 and 3 ports seeing powered disc drives but no splash drives.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB-2 and 3 ports seeing powered disc drives but no splash drives.: Recently my Logitech C920 camera stopped working and was no longer showing up in the Device Manager when using either USB 2 or 3 ports. When plugging it in to other PC's it worked fine, so I began looking at Logitech drivers thinking that must be the culprit. After spending...
  7. USB-2 and 3 ports seeing powered disc drives but no splash drives.

in Windows 10 Support
    USB-2 and 3 ports seeing powered disc drives but no splash drives.: Recently my Logitech C920 camera stopped working and was no longer showing up in the Device Manager when using either USB 2 or 3 ports. When plugging it in to other PC's it worked fine, so I began looking at Logitech drivers thinking that must be the culprit. After spending...
  8. Not enough space on selected USB drive 32 GB exFAT 4096 Bytes Allocation for ISO or USB...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not enough space on selected USB drive 32 GB exFAT 4096 Bytes Allocation for ISO or USB...: Hi I am using a Surface Pro 1 with 8.08 GB free Drive. I am attempting to use it as a "Technician PC" to download windows 10 through the media creation tool at this site Website. I've tried both options to download to USB and creating an ISO to use with Rufus. I have a...
  9. Trouble installing Windows 10 from laptop USB drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble installing Windows 10 from laptop USB drive: I was given a laptop buy a friend - it's a Samsung NP470R5E. I am trying to upgrade the laptop from Windows 8 (which is what it's running now) to Windows 10. I have went into the laptop BIOS and set everything so it will boot from a USB drive, then I downloaded Windows 10...
  10. USB or External Drive shows wrong size or incorrect capacity

in Windows 10 News
    USB or External Drive shows wrong size or incorrect capacity: [ATTACH]Sometimes, when you attempt to format a USB or an External drive, it shows […] This article USB or External Drive shows wrong size or incorrect capacity first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...