Windows 10: a new ad on 2 TB usb drive

Discus and support a new ad on 2 TB usb drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How should I procede to install as my new F: drive? Installing on my Acer aspire M... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Straygoose, Oct 18, 2020.

1. a new ad on 2 TB usb drive

How should I procede to install as my new F: drive?

Installing on my Acer aspire M

:)

Straygoose, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Jetster Win User

[FS][US]   2 Tb USB Drive

Toshiba USB 3.0 2 Tb Drive - $40 shipped lower US
    New I just powered it up one time

a new ad on 2 TB usb drive zp5tm1qbi6101.jpg

Jetster, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Phusius Win User
    How do I get Windows 7 to install on a full 3 TB HDD?

Thanks everyone, much appreciated. Giving this a shot now. I already try converting to GPT once already and it worked, but still only showed 2 TB, however, the steps listed your link Newteki have a few added steps I did not do. Also, I decided to go with Windows 8 Pro since Windows 7 was giving me so much trouble with this issue, yet it still gave me the same problems of only showing 2 TB then a separate 700ish GB drive.

Here goes nothing, thanks all, will be reporting back soon, hozzah!

Phusius, Oct 18, 2020
  4. a new ad on 2 TB usb drive

Cannot view area/data of hard drive above 2 TB of 4 TB hard drive

a new ad on 2 TB usb drive [​IMG]
    I have installed my cloned Western Digital Black 2 TB hard drive and booted up as sole drive and all went well. I then shut down my PC and disconnected the Western Digital Black 2 TB hard drive and I then reconnected my Western Digital Black 4 TB hard drive and then I converted this drive to GPT from MBR. I shut down my PC again and reconnected my Western Digital Black 2 TB hard drive, restarted and then went into my PC BIOS and set this drive as the primary boot device. I still cannot access any of the data in the just under 1700 GB partion of Disk 1. I started to assign a drive letter to this partion but a reformat was asked for, so I backed off from that option. What steps next should I take? Thank to All
    a new ad on 2 TB usb drive [​IMG]

dlfetters48, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

a new ad on 2 TB usb drive

1. a new ad on 2 TB usb drive - Similar Threads - usb drive

2. I can't get my computer to boot windows 10 on my usb drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't get my computer to boot windows 10 on my usb drive.: I'm trying to do a clean install of windows 10, and I have a Sandisk 16gb 3.0 usb that I downloaded the windows 10 tool onto, but every time I try to boot windows 10 using that usb, it never boots up, it only gives me a screen with some static at the top. What should I...
  3. Windows 10 OS USB Drive Failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 OS USB Drive Failure: For about 1.5 years now on and off, I've been trying to fix this Windows 10 OS, to work and boot with my PC. I tried again today and it showed the same message as it always does. Many people have told me to just put it in another computer and un-corrupt it, but every time I...
  4. Windows 10, Lenovo Ideapad 330S, SanDisk USB Cruzer 64GB Drive appears and disappears from...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10, Lenovo Ideapad 330S, SanDisk USB Cruzer 64GB Drive appears and disappears from...: About four days ago October 21, 2020, I plugged a SanDisk USB Cruzer 64GB Drive into Port 3. A few moments after the UBS drive was plugged in, an error message appeared in the lower right-hand corner of my screen: USB device malfunctioned and is not recognized. In the...
  5. How to Make Botoable USB Flash Drive from OS Install ISO on Desktop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Make Botoable USB Flash Drive from OS Install ISO on Desktop?: I give up. I'm been trying for nearly two days now to make a booable USB flash drive with the Win 10 install ISO on my desktop for the latest Win 10 Upgrade, to the October 2020 version. Until this version, I was alwasy able to burn a bootable DVD, used Nero. But this...
  6. I installed windows using a removable USB flash drive and now it's my primary, active...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I installed windows using a removable USB flash drive and now it's my primary, active...: I have two other drives, as I will screenshot below. An SSD C drive and HDD E drive which I would rather boot from, so I can remove this USB stick. Presumably moving the bootmgr etc files across and forcing those as an active partition once formatted won't fix my problem?...
  7. Unable to turn on bitlocker for USB drives

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to turn on bitlocker for USB drives: I was able to turn on bitlocker for the internal ssd that I have. But I am unable to see any success with USB drives. When I got to Control Panel > System and Security > Bitlocker Drive Encryption, I am unable to see my USB drives. It just says "insert a USB drive to use...
  8. Everything regarding USB drives crashes my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything regarding USB drives crashes my Windows 10: I tried everything. Uninstalling and reinstalling drivers (which doesn't work because the device will crash the uninstall process), trying to format it (crashes the explorer.exe and generally freezes the PC), other USB ports. Everything I try doesn't work because a slight...
  9. Computer not seeing a USB drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer not seeing a USB drive: I am trying to make a Windows installation stick but my computer keeps telling me to insert a stick into slot E: even though from the pic you can see it there. Any help greatly appreciated 166956
  10. Computer not seeing a USB drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer not seeing a USB drive: I am trying to make a Windows installation stick but my computer keeps telling me to insert a stick into slot E: even though from the pic you can see it there. Any help greatly appreciated 166956