Windows 10: a new ad on 2 TB usb drive

Discus and support a new ad on 2 TB usb drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How should I procede to install as my new F: drive? Installing on my Acer aspire M... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Straygoose, Oct 18, 2020 at 10:52 AM.

1. a new ad on 2 TB usb drive

How should I procede to install as my new F: drive?

Installing on my Acer aspire M

:)

2. Jetster Win User

[FS][US]   2 Tb USB Drive

Toshiba USB 3.0 2 Tb Drive - $40 shipped lower US
    New I just powered it up one time

a new ad on 2 TB usb drive zp5tm1qbi6101.jpg

3. Phusius Win User
    How do I get Windows 7 to install on a full 3 TB HDD?

Thanks everyone, much appreciated. Giving this a shot now. I already try converting to GPT once already and it worked, but still only showed 2 TB, however, the steps listed your link Newteki have a few added steps I did not do. Also, I decided to go with Windows 8 Pro since Windows 7 was giving me so much trouble with this issue, yet it still gave me the same problems of only showing 2 TB then a separate 700ish GB drive.

Here goes nothing, thanks all, will be reporting back soon, hozzah!

4. a new ad on 2 TB usb drive

Cannot view area/data of hard drive above 2 TB of 4 TB hard drive

a new ad on 2 TB usb drive [​IMG]
    I have installed my cloned Western Digital Black 2 TB hard drive and booted up as sole drive and all went well. I then shut down my PC and disconnected the Western Digital Black 2 TB hard drive and I then reconnected my Western Digital Black 4 TB hard drive and then I converted this drive to GPT from MBR. I shut down my PC again and reconnected my Western Digital Black 2 TB hard drive, restarted and then went into my PC BIOS and set this drive as the primary boot device. I still cannot access any of the data in the just under 1700 GB partion of Disk 1. I started to assign a drive letter to this partion but a reformat was asked for, so I backed off from that option. What steps next should I take? Thank to All
    a new ad on 2 TB usb drive [​IMG]

Thema:

a new ad on 2 TB usb drive

1. a new ad on 2 TB usb drive - Similar Threads - usb drive

2. Trouble installing Windows 10 from laptop USB drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble installing Windows 10 from laptop USB drive: I was given a laptop buy a friend - it's a Samsung NP470R5E. I am trying to upgrade the laptop from Windows 8 (which is what it's running now) to Windows 10. I have went into the laptop BIOS and set everything so it will boot from a USB drive, then I downloaded Windows 10...
  3. USB or External Drive shows wrong size or incorrect capacity

in Windows 10 News
    USB or External Drive shows wrong size or incorrect capacity: [ATTACH]Sometimes, when you attempt to format a USB or an External drive, it shows […] This article USB or External Drive shows wrong size or incorrect capacity first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Creating a bootable USB drive from a Mac

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating a bootable USB drive from a Mac: Hey everyone, need some help creating a bootable windows 10 USB drive with a MacBook Pro 2017 era. From what I’ve gathered I can’t use windows media creation tool, and boot camp assistant on my computer will not allow me to set my USB as the destination for the ISO files....
  5. New hard drive, cannot boot from USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New hard drive, cannot boot from USB: Recently I made a thread about not being able to boot my computer. I decided to buy a new hard drive in case that one was failing, but still have made no progress. The problem is that whenever I try to boot from the USB, the Windows logo flashes for a second then I'm stuck on...
  6. New hard drive, cannot boot from USB

in Windows 10 Support
    New hard drive, cannot boot from USB: Recently I made a thread about not being able to boot my computer. I decided to buy a new hard drive in case that one was failing, but still have made no progress. The problem is that whenever I try to boot from the USB, the Windows logo flashes for a second then I'm stuck on...
  7. Windows blocking program installs on a new USB external hard drive.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows blocking program installs on a new USB external hard drive.: Hello, I'm setting up a new USB external hard drive to install programs to. It came as an exFAT, and the 1st-thing done was to format it to NTFS It is a physical HDD, not a solid-state, but that shouldn't matter. The problem is, every time I try to do anything to put...
  8. How to run a Windows 10 from USB drive on any PCs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to run a Windows 10 from USB drive on any PCs?: Hello, I want to bring my own Windows OS to the customer to do some demonstrations and tests, it must along with my own computer settings and files. The Microsoft official tool Windows to Go creator didn't work for me, it can not recognize my USB, so is there any other...
  9. Windows 10 is not letting me access data on any of my 3 external USB hard drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is not letting me access data on any of my 3 external USB hard drives: At this point it feels like I've tried everything. I have 3 hard drives and my laptop won't let me access any of my data. I have 2 Seagate 1.5 TB, and 1 Western Digital 3 TB drive. I'm using a 12V power adapter to power all three and I've replaced the SS cable for the WD...
  10. USB flash drives not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB flash drives not working: Hi there, I purchased a custom build PC (new with Windows 10 Pro), however USB storage devices dont appear to be working. However, other USB devices such as keyboards, mouses and headsets etc. seem to work fine. It just appears to be storage devices... I have tried device...