Windows 10: A new choice for parents of tweens and teens on YouTube

Discus and support A new choice for parents of tweens and teens on YouTube in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are announcing a new choice for parents who have decided their tweens and teens are ready to explore YouTube with a supervised account. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

A new choice for parents of tweens and teens on YouTube

Read more: https://blog.youtube/news-and-events/supervised-experiences-for-families-on-youtube/

:)

Brink, Feb 24, 2021

2. Can event viewer events be easily deleted (by teens)?

Thanks for your neat answer. I’m having problems with parental controls and it seems Ill have to wipe and reinstall.
    I always talk kids into screen time and try to make them think, not easy, as teens are teens.

antonio3535, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Parental Controls for You Tube videos

In the Parental Microsoft account, I have allowed a specific URL link to a You Tube video for my child, but when logged in using the child's account, then going to the allowed Youtube video, I was able to click on the suggested videos on the side eventhough
    those videos have a different URL and those URL's are not on the allowed list. How would I fixed that?

I have already turned on parental controls on YouTube as well, but thought that the most fool proof way is to allow a specific video only. Now, those suggested videos are screwing things up - my children shouldn't be able to watch those as the URL's haven't
    been allowed.

Thanks.

Parental Controls Questions, Feb 24, 2021
  4. A new choice for parents of tweens and teens on YouTube

parental controls for internet content

I would tell you to go pay $.99 cents get your kid a iPhone 5 and use teen safe. I had three windows phone for my teens. And Microsoft never developed good parental controls for their windows phones.

Teen safe will let you monitor everything your kid does on their phone and they cant hide it. Even if they delete their tracks it will show it.

Teen safe is going to push parents away from windows phones all together...

then Microsoft might join in too late as usually.

debbiwhitlock, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

A new choice for parents of tweens and teens on YouTube

1. A new choice for parents of tweens and teens on YouTube - Similar Threads - choice parents tweens

2. New has no choices in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New has no choices in File Explorer: As you can see, the New option is empty. I should at least be able to make a new folder form here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-has-no-choices-in-file-explorer/ba742b27-7dcd-4046-943c-1eaad7b49a73
  3. New has no choices in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New has no choices in File Explorer: As you can see, the New option is empty. I should at least be able to make a new folder form here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-has-no-choices-in-file-explorer/ba742b27-7dcd-4046-943c-1eaad7b49a73
  4. New KB gives new WU choice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New KB gives new WU choice.: 2023-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5025305With the above comes a new toggle...Cheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-kb-gives-new-wu-choice/84df03b4-154b-4a95-ac7a-207c8e291f63
  5. New KB gives new WU choice.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New KB gives new WU choice.: 2023-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5025305With the above comes a new toggle...Cheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-kb-gives-new-wu-choice/84df03b4-154b-4a95-ac7a-207c8e291f63
  6. My teen is able to bypass all parental controls. How can I put a stop to it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My teen is able to bypass all parental controls. How can I put a stop to it?: On my windows 10 home edition desktop, I have one admin account and the other accounts are set to local. I thought that my admin account would be the only account that could download any software or make changes to the computer or router. I only use the computer if I need to...
  7. Choices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Choices: Is anyone else tired of being told I can't do something can't disable quick access in file explorer can't remove Bing can't get Cortana do use Google can't use network sharing any more and the list goes on,] I'm sure you have a few things to add as well Why does it...
  8. YouTube TV on the new Edge

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube TV on the new Edge: I've been using Firefox but I thought I'd give the new developer version of Microsoft Edge a try. I'm running Version 76.0.167.1 (Official build) dev (64-bit). We stream video with YouTube TV for out home instead of cable but the YouTube TV site for PC says to use Google...
  9. New Monitor Choice

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New Monitor Choice: Hi guys, First time here on computer forum and looking for some advice. I am looking to get a pair of monitors to dual screen with my new computer. I do some gaming, watch movies/you tube, very little with adobe Photoshop but have been known to dabble. I am looking at...
  10. Calling US teens: Apply to join new Council for Digital Good

in Windows 10 News
    Calling US teens: Apply to join new Council for Digital Good: Teenagers in the U.S., listen up: here’s a unique opportunity to have your voices heard about digital issues. Effective today, Microsoft is accepting applications for our Council for Digital Good, a one-year pilot program for youths ages 13 to 17 to help lay the groundwork...