Windows 10: A new copy of Windows 10

Discus and support A new copy of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; C an I get another Windows 10 installation copy as my laptop HD has completely failed and cannot produce a recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gedalt, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Gedalt Win User

A new copy of Windows 10

C an I get another Windows 10 installation copy as my laptop HD has completely failed and cannot produce a recovery

:)

Gedalt, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 12, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 12, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

A new copy of Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

A new copy of Windows 10

1. A new copy of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - copy

2. What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text: It should not get pasted twice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-significance-of-copying-address-and/850e1098-ae83-4b4a-9036-fee55f4b3ed1
  3. What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text: It should not get pasted twice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-significance-of-copying-address-and/850e1098-ae83-4b4a-9036-fee55f4b3ed1
  4. What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Copy folder from CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy folder from CMD: Cannot log to Windows 10 anymore, however I can access CMD and I want to copy my folders/files, I managed to copy some of them by XCOPY but I couldn’t copy these 2 folders in the photo, So how can I copy them?...
  6. Copy folder from CMD

Copy folder from CMD: Cannot log to Windows 10 anymore, however I can access CMD and I want to copy my folders/files, I managed to copy some of them by XCOPY but I couldn’t copy these 2 folders in the photo, So how can I copy them?...
  7. Copy folder from CMD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Windows 11, windows logo + shift + s, copied box dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, windows logo + shift + s, copied box dark: Hello my friends,When I use Windows logo + Shift + S, the copied box appears dark, and when I paste it where I want to locate it, it always appears dark. This is an example:can anyone tell me how to configure Windows 11 to make the copied box have a white background?...
  9. Windows 11, windows logo + shift + s, copied box dark

Windows 11, windows logo + shift + s, copied box dark: Hello my friends,When I use Windows logo + Shift + S, the copied box appears dark, and when I paste it where I want to locate it, it always appears dark. This is an example:can anyone tell me how to configure Windows 11 to make the copied box have a white background?...
  10. Offline Installers/Copy of Windows Phone 7.8 SDK?

Offline Installers/Copy of Windows Phone 7.8 SDK?: I know that the platform is pretty much obsolete and unsupported by Microsoft themselves, but I have some interest building and testing out applications for this specific version. The available version in Microsoft Downloads, linked here doesn't work anymore so I resorted to...