Windows 10: A new glitch apparently due to AU 1607?

Discus and support A new glitch apparently due to AU 1607? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After installing AU 1607 and having a heck of a time trying to get Logitech's Setpoint 6.67.83 to install and get my TRB-22 to work - never did (see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flycaster, Aug 27, 2016.

1. flycaster Win User

A new glitch apparently due to AU 1607?

After installing AU 1607 and having a heck of a time trying to get Logitech's Setpoint 6.67.83 to install and get my TRB-22 to work - never did (see posts on Drivers and Hardware), I now had an interesting incident which may be or not be related to the AU install. Woke computer up from sleep and when I tried to scroll down using the scroll bar, the page would scroll but as soon as I stopped the command, the page would scroll up to its original position. This happened with Foxfire and with File Explorer. I rebooted, and this aberration was gone and hasn't returned today??? Just saying...

:)

flycaster, Aug 27, 2016

2. Microsoft Edge Slow and Unresponsive

Maybe they’re glitching the conservative news sites? Very dissatisfied with MS and Edge due to the crashes (recovery) and slow response.

PaulBartman, Aug 27, 2016
  3. a due Win User
    res://aaResources.dll/104 <--- This is the URL of a page that keeps popping up, telling me that "This page cannot be displayed."

Will try this, because I can't Work at the computer AT ALL.

a due, Aug 27, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

I have experienced similar on other versions of Windows in the past. Just a random gremlin probably.

cereberus, Aug 27, 2016
  5. flycaster Win User
    Oh, you have them, too? (LOL)

flycaster, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. A new glitch apparently due to AU 1607? - Similar Threads - glitch apparently due

2. Black rectangle afrer apparent screen glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black rectangle afrer apparent screen glitch: I don't have a screenshot but sometimes when I'm on video calls, specifically google meet, my screen will glitch out, showing a white dotted screen with red and blue and white dots before a black rectangle appears that goes away when I open tasks manager. So does anyone know...
  3. Black rectangle afrer apparent screen glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black rectangle afrer apparent screen glitch: I don't have a screenshot but sometimes when I'm on video calls, specifically google meet, my screen will glitch out, showing a white dotted screen with red and blue and white dots before a black rectangle appears that goes away when I open tasks manager. So does anyone know...
  4. So apparently there is this glitch that lets you do this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So apparently there is this glitch that lets you do this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/External_Asparagus10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ru3gb1/so_apparently_there_is_this_glitch_that_lets_you/
  5. AU

in Windows 10 Customization
    AU: 0x0c00007b Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/au/161de6c4-f034-4c8b-b74c-f2c8a679e304
  6. Win 10 Pro AU 1607 cannot authenticate to SMB share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Pro AU 1607 cannot authenticate to SMB share: Since installing Win 10 Pro AU 1607 I can no longer authenticate to a local SMB share. My laptop is still on 1511 and it is able to authenticate just fine. Same LAN, same SMB share. The only difference is my desktop is 1607. Every time I try to authenticate it gives...
  7. AU 1607: "Hinder" Cortana, speed-up computer?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    AU 1607: "Hinder" Cortana, speed-up computer?: I'm not a Cortana user on my desktop and would like to disable her, but as I have already updated to W10 1607, I understand that this can't happen on W10 Home. So I ask: If I follow these instructions (You can't turn off Cortana in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update |...
  8. Windows 10 AU 1607: Icon Text Left Justified

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 AU 1607: Icon Text Left Justified: Yesterday I installed Windows 10 Anniversary Update 1607 14393.10 Now my Explorer Icon Text is all Left Justified, I HATE IT! [EDIT] Just realised that it isn't consistent. In some windows it isn't all left justified. The first line is centred, the remaining lines are...
  9. Windows 1607 (AU) sludge -Scheduled Tasks/Start Ups

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 1607 (AU) sludge -Scheduled Tasks/Start Ups: I finally had to go to Windows 1607, thanks to the update that doesn't let you resched/change reboot times. Now I've been on it about 2 weeks. My startup, restart, and shutdown times are very slow! I finally made time to start looking for ways to optimize. I have a utility...
  10. Any significant hardware requirements change with the AU 1607?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Any significant hardware requirements change with the AU 1607?: I had a helluva time struggling with getting my computer updated from the original build of Win10 (the 10240 RTM release) to the Anniversary Update (1607), to the point where it just would not happen, no matter what I tried. My computer was running the original release just...