Windows 10: A new Internet Explorer bug can take over your entire PC ☠️

Discus and support A new Internet Explorer bug can take over your entire PC ☠️ in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Mr_K-X88 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/es7qpr/a_new_internet_explorer_bug_can_take_over_your/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mr_K-X88, Jan 22, 2020.

1. A new Internet Explorer bug can take over your entire PC ☠️

/u/Mr_K-X88, Jan 22, 2020
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

A new Internet Explorer bug can take over your entire PC ☠️ wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Unable to open internet explorer

Hi Maria,

The issue occur due to connection problem to your PC. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To isolate the issue, we also suggest to check this thread and look for Morris subba answer:

Internet explorer won't open in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 22, 2020
  4. A new Internet Explorer bug can take over your entire PC ☠️

Internet Explorer not working

Hi,

To better assist you with your Internet Explorer concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Internet Explorer?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Excel?

Meanwhile, you can refer to PranavMishra5582's suggested steps in fixing Internet Explorer issues on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

A new Internet Explorer bug can take over your entire PC ☠️

1. A new Internet Explorer bug can take over your entire PC ☠️ - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer bug

2. File Explorer taking long time to load on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer taking long time to load on new PC: recently i bought a new pc for college and gaming Lenovo Legion T5 with decent specs, but out of nowhere whenever i wanna open the File Explorer it takes about 5 minutes to load, which is arguably a long time considering my 5 year old laptop loads it almost instantly. My C...
  3. File Explorer taking long time to load on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer taking long time to load on new PC: recently i bought a new pc for college and gaming Lenovo Legion T5 with decent specs, but out of nowhere whenever i wanna open the File Explorer it takes about 5 minutes to load, which is arguably a long time considering my 5 year old laptop loads it almost instantly. My C...
  4. PC reset taking over 24 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC reset taking over 24 hours: I am running a PC reset and clean on a dell inspiton laptop, windows 10.. It has been running over 24 hours! Now what. Should I cancel? Screen shows dell logo and spinning circle and keboard lights occasionally fllicker. Not sure what to expect next. thank you, Carolyn...
  5. Something taking over internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something taking over internet connection: I am running Win 10 pro ver 21H1 (build 19043.1165) on a ThinkPad Edge laptop. For at least a year something on the computer has interrupted my online classes and my Zoom connections about every 5 or 6 minutes. When this happens it causes my class connection to stop for about...
  6. Something taking over internet connection

in Windows 10 Support
    Something taking over internet connection: I am running Win 10 pro ver 21H1 (build 19043.1165) on a ThinkPad Edge laptop. For at least a year something on the computer has interrupted my online classes and my Zoom connections about every 5 or 6 minutes. When this happens it causes my class connection to stop for about...
  7. Windows Explorer is taking over CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Explorer is taking over CPU: Windows Explorer increases it's CPU use about 1 or 2 times per minute. It freezes the mouse movement and makes it move in a jerky fashion. It also interrupts the video portion of YouTube music videos. Any suggestions?...
  8. Taking over a new Lenovo 110S ideapad

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Taking over a new Lenovo 110S ideapad: I recently got a Lenovo 110s ideapad from a colleague. I do not know how to remove them and add myself as the new owner of the pad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/taking-over-a-new-lenovo-110s-ideapad/b09410ac-ab12-4d1b-b0bc-5b90944d1412"
  9. Internet Explorer takes over from mozilla Firefox Quantum unrequested.

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer takes over from mozilla Firefox Quantum unrequested.: *Smile Hi all. I was wondering if anyone has had the problem where, Internet Explorer interrupts Firefox to display information or searching paths when Firefox is set as the default browser in Microsoft Windows 10 settings. I use Kapersky Internet Security, wherein there...
  10. asp.net machine account is taking over your PC

in Windows 10 Support
    asp.net machine account is taking over your PC: Hi there! It can happen - which is a scandal I think - that you´re deleting your admin-user profile (same in Win 7/8). It can be your bad or this can happen by installing certain programs. Then you´re not able to do anything with your OS (install/uninstall programs, use...