Windows 10: a new language for narrator

Discus and support a new language for narrator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello dear communityi would like to ask 2 questions:1. why Azerbaijany text to speech is not being added to as voice to narrator and near windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fikret agayev, Mar 23, 2023.

1. a new language for narrator

hello dear communityi would like to ask 2 questions:1. why Azerbaijany text to speech is not being added to as voice to narrator and near windows display language for Azerbaijany while it is among languages?2. why aren't natural voices in use through sapi 4 or 5?***** moved from german to english Community *****

:)

fikret agayev, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Mar 23, 2023
  3. Sern Lee Win User
    Narrator cause mention pop out feature doesn't work correctly

Hi, currently I have encounter an issue that with Narrator turn on, the website @ mention feature is unable to work correctly.
    This issue also able to reproduce in microsoft team web version (Checking your credentials...), google sheet and etc.

Step to reproduce:
    1. Open narrator
    2. Open microsoft team in web version
    3. In any group chat, type '@'.

4. A suggestion list will popup.

5. Unable to continue key in any text to filter the suggestion list. Narrator will voice 'unavailable' upon key press.

p/s: It seems like Narrator will auto focus on the popup suggestion list option which have been implemented with aria-selected='true' and cause the input key no longer working.

Kindly let me know if there is any suggestion or finding on the issue above. Thanks.

Sern Lee, Mar 23, 2023
  4. a new language for narrator

Change Windows Narrator language

I have the Spanish Language Pack installed for on my Windows 10 Home 1709 but Narrator does not offer me any Spanish voices in the drop-down 'select a different voice for narrator'. Do I have to switch the entire OS language to Spanish, or can I access
    Spanish just in the Narrator app?

AnomalousJack, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

a new language for narrator

1. a new language for narrator - Similar Threads - language narrator

2. How can i remove English from my language list see picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i remove English from my language list see picture: Recently, windows has been adding random keyboards language inputs and random display languages to my computer, and i can get them off except EnglishSince the microsoft website too is broken, i cant upload files directly so i have to put linksImgur link to screenshots :...
  3. How can i remove English from my language list see picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i remove English from my language list see picture: Recently, windows has been adding random keyboards language inputs and random display languages to my computer, and i can get them off except EnglishSince the microsoft website too is broken, i cant upload files directly so i have to put linksImgur link to screenshots :...
  4. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  5. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  6. what i need my own language tts for windows narrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what i need my own language tts for windows narrator?: i'm developer. i want create my country language text to speech for windows narrator. Where can i find language syllable, sound and model etc required informations?...
  7. what i need my own language tts for windows narrator?

what i need my own language tts for windows narrator?: i'm developer. i want create my country language text to speech for windows narrator. Where can i find language syllable, sound and model etc required informations?...
  8. a new language for narrator

a new language for narrator: hello dear communityi would like to ask 2 questions:1. why Azerbaijany text to speech is not being added to as voice to narrator and near windows display language for Azerbaijany while it is among languages?2. why aren't natural voices in use through sapi 4 or 5?***** moved...
  9. Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language: I'm trying to set up Narrator for a visually impaired user who is fluent in English, German, and Sicilian. Unfortunately, Narrator does not support Sicilian. The user told me that the next best option would be Catalan, which Narrator does support.What I'm trying to do is have...
  10. Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language

Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language: I'm trying to set up Narrator for a visually impaired user who is fluent in English, German, and Sicilian. Unfortunately, Narrator does not support Sicilian. The user told me that the next best option would be Catalan, which Narrator does support.What I'm trying to do is have...