Windows 10: A new laptop with problems after windows installation

Discus and support A new laptop with problems after windows installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i got into a problem and i hope somebody can help me. Today i got a new laptop, the Acer predator helios 300 and i've got a problem. So i got the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nicolae Esan, Nov 28, 2022.

1. A new laptop with problems after windows installation

Hi, i got into a problem and i hope somebody can help me. Today i got a new laptop, the Acer predator helios 300 and i've got a problem. So i got the laptop from the store with the windows installed on the nvme where the disk was divided in 3 parts and my younger sister tried to combine them through aomei where we end up with all the data wiped out. I made a bootable usb but i didn't succed to install the windows 10 back since the nvme is not seen anymore in the windows boot menu. But it's seen in another laptop Acer nitro 5 where i managed to install the system. The laptop doesn't see the dri

:)

Nicolae Esan, Nov 28, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 28, 2022
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Nov 28, 2022
  4. A new laptop with problems after windows installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

A new laptop with problems after windows installation

1. A new laptop with problems after windows installation - Similar Threads - laptop problems installation

2. Problem with BSOD after installing new disk NVMe in laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with BSOD after installing new disk NVMe in laptop: Hello,I am writing to you csuse of problem. After I bought and installed new disk SSD Samsung 980 Pro I got blue screens while starting laptop there is logo of Acer, black screen and BSOD but I cannot see what because It appears for exactly one second and when my laptop goes...
  3. Problem with BSOD after installing new disk NVMe in laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with BSOD after installing new disk NVMe in laptop: Hello,I am writing to you csuse of problem. After I bought and installed new disk SSD Samsung 980 Pro I got blue screens while starting laptop there is logo of Acer, black screen and BSOD but I cannot see what because It appears for exactly one second and when my laptop goes...
  4. A new laptop with problems after windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A new laptop with problems after windows installation: Hi, i got into a problem and i hope somebody can help me. Today i got a new laptop, the Acer predator helios 300 and i've got a problem. So i got the laptop from the store with the windows installed on the nvme where the disk was divided in 3 parts and my younger sister tried...
  5. A new laptop with problems after windows installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A new laptop with problems after windows installation: Hi, i got into a problem and i hope somebody can help me. Today i got a new laptop, the Acer predator helios 300 and i've got a problem. So i got the laptop from the store with the windows installed on the nvme where the disk was divided in 3 parts and my younger sister tried...
  6. New laptop problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New laptop problem: I bought a new laptop, and tried signing in to y windows, and it wont give me a reason. I tried connecting the device by registering it, and it says it doesnt recognize the serial number I try to login in on the new device and get this error 0x80190001 Please help...
  7. Laptop crashing after new SSD installed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop crashing after new SSD installed.: Hello everyone, found this great forum and really hoping i can get some help. Thanks in advance! I have an ASUS N551ZU, gaming laptop from 2015. IT has been working great...overheated but great. So I installed a new SSD and put the HD in a caddy disk. Also I replaced the...
  8. Several problems after installing new Windows on ssd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Several problems after installing new Windows on ssd: Hello I recently installed a new ssd on my lenovo idead pad 510 laptop The laptop became faster however several issues appeared in 2 weeks since i installed new windows in ssd First problem is my keyboard the problem started with 4 keys not workin to several keys to now...
  9. Problem with a new PC after installing Microsoft Windows 10.

Problem with a new PC after installing Microsoft Windows 10.: Hello, I purchased a new HP Desktop and of course new systems come with Microsoft Windows 10. I uploaded Windows 10 along with Microsoft Office Home & Student and of course and Anti-viral software. Shortly after using the system, periodically spontaneously and all too...
  10. Problems with new laptop

Problems with new laptop: Split from this thread. please help me i just bought this laptop and im not good on them in the frist place nouthing but a pain in my bum what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-new-laptop/046253a0-5581-4950-8719-f5c94bd7a0dc