Windows 10: A new, more helpful editor in Google Photos on Android

Discus and support A new, more helpful editor in Google Photos on Android in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Whether it’s a daily selfie or a #throwbackthursday photo, we all want our photos to look great before we share them. For some, that might... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

A new, more helpful editor in Google Photos on Android

Source: A new, more helpful editor in Google Photos

:)

Brink, Sep 30, 2020

2. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Photo editor saves copy which is partially hidden from documents

Hi DHsurrey,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you facing this issue only with Photo Editor 10 application?
    2. Are you directly opening Quick Access and clicking on Documents or opening Quick Access within the Photo Editor 10 application?

I suggest you to post a Screenshot,
    where the properties of the documents folder is showing as hidden.

Note: Please don't capture any personally identifiable information within the screenshot.

Meanwhile, try the below methods and check.

Before trying the below methods, I suggest you to open the
    Photo Editor application > Select a photo > Click on All files above
    Open and check if you are able to see the photos.

Method 1:
    Resetting The Photo Editor 10 Application.

1. I suggest you to try resetting the Photo Editor 10 application by going to
      Settings > Apps > Search for Photo Editor 10.
    2. Click on Photo Editor 10 application > Click on
      Advanced options > Click on Reset.
    3. Please reproduce the issue after resetting the application.

If resetting the application doesn't help, then follow Method 2.

Method 2:
    Creating New User Account.

I suggest you to Create A New Administrator
    User Account
    and check if you are facing the same issue in the new user account.

Note: Your user data will be in
    C:\Users\YourUserName.

We’ll be waiting for your response.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 30, 2020
  4. A new, more helpful editor in Google Photos on Android

Where is help for Win 10 photo editor?

Hi Harry,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• What is the status when you try to use redeye feature in Windows 10 photo editor?

• Do you receive any error code or error message on the screen?

Redeye feature is available in Windows 10 photo editor. I suggest you to run app troubleshooter and check if it resolves the issue.

Windows App Trouble Shooter

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Check if it helps.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

A new, more helpful editor in Google Photos on Android

1. A new, more helpful editor in Google Photos on Android - Similar Threads - more helpful editor

2. No more video editor in Photos???? Have to use ClipChamp???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No more video editor in Photos???? Have to use ClipChamp???: I am a teacher in a large school district that uses Windows based devices students and teachers. I just got a notification that the Windows Photo App that comes on all our devices will no longer do video editing. Is this true? The notification states that we need to download...
  3. No more video editor in Photos???? Have to use ClipChamp???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No more video editor in Photos???? Have to use ClipChamp???: I am a teacher in a large school district that uses Windows based devices students and teachers. I just got a notification that the Windows Photo App that comes on all our devices will no longer do video editing. Is this true? The notification states that we need to download...
  4. New video editor in Google Photos app

in Windows 10 News
    New video editor in Google Photos app: [ATTACH] Last year, we launched a new, more helpful photo editor in the Google Photos app on Android with easy-to-use granular adjustments and smart suggestions to help perfect your shots. Today, we’re adding even more editing capabilities to Google Photos so...
  5. Google Photos adds new Cinematic photos and more

in Windows 10 News
    Google Photos adds new Cinematic photos and more: The holidays are always a great time to reflect on what really matters—for me, that’s my family, both near and back home in Europe. With Memories in Google Photos, I'm able to relive the moments—big and small—I've shared with my...
  6. More secure and convenient Autofill coming to Google Chrome on Android

in Windows 10 News
    More secure and convenient Autofill coming to Google Chrome on Android: Chrome can help you fill in forms securely - everywhere on the web. Whether it is your username and password to sign in to your email account, or your credit card number when you’re about to purchase your new favorite pair of sneakers. Today we’re...
  7. New Google Lens features on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Lens features on Android and iOS: Lately our family dining table has also become a work desk, a video conference room and … a kid’s playground. As I learn how to become a full time kids-entertainer, I welcome anything that can help me stay productive. And while I usually turn to Search when...
  8. more effects for windows 10 photo editor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    more effects for windows 10 photo editor: how do i get more effects for windows 10 photo editor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-effects-for-windows-10-photo-editor/54a70321-a0e8-438b-8305-f53a7de142e2
  9. MWC19 - Dedicated Google Assistant button on more Android phones

in Windows 10 News
    MWC19 - Dedicated Google Assistant button on more Android phones: In most countries around the world, phones are the primary way people interact with the Google Assistant. Whether you’re using an Android phone, an iPhone or a phone that’s running Android 9 Pie (Go edition) or KaiOS, the Assistant takes advantage of our phones’ capabilities...
  10. Google Photos Help Needed........

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Photos Help Needed........: I have used Google Photos since the day it was released and I have 16 years worth of digital photos backed up to it. My issue is, everytime I reload my computer (which has been several times in the last few years) all my photos upload AGAIN. Does anyone know of any way I can...