Windows 10: A new problem has occurred

Discus and support A new problem has occurred in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey y’all, I’m a 14 year old and the newest update or software thing is making me fill out a questionnaire, and to finish it I have to enter card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/flameshot19, Mar 4, 2020.

1. A new problem has occurred

Hey y’all, I’m a 14 year old and the newest update or software thing is making me fill out a questionnaire, and to finish it I have to enter card information and a billing adresss. You can see the problem. Is there any way to bypass it?

submitted by /u/flameshot19
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/flameshot19, Mar 4, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 4, 2020
  3. dmccoy Win User
    Nvidia driver problem with 940 MX on Windows 10 x64

I would only go back to the driver from the computers manufacturers if you experience any issues with the latest drivers from devie manufacturers.

If everything is still working well with the clean boot then you can start troubleshooting as follows to start:

How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot

1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
    2. From Start, search for msconfig. (In Windows 10, use the Search box from the Start menu. In Windows 8 or 8.1, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
    3. Select msconfig or System Configuration from the search results.
    4. Tap or click the Services tab, and then tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box.
    5. Tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Service list.
    6. Tap or click OK, and then tap or click Restart.
    7. After the computer finishes restarting, determine whether the problem still occurs.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 1 through 6, but clear the lower half of the check boxes in the Service list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 1 through 6, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Service list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem when only one service is selected in the Service list, this means that the selected service causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no service causes the problem, go to step 8.
    8. Repeat steps 1 and 3 in this section.
    9. Tap or click the Startup tab, and then tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Startup Item list.
    10. Click OK, and then click Restart.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 8 and 9, but clear the lower half of the checked boxes in the Startup Item list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 8 and 9, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Startup Item list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem after only one Startup Item is selected in the Startup Item list, this means that the selected Startup Item causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no Startup Item causes this problem, a Microsoft service probably causes the problem. To determine which Microsoft service may be causing the problem, repeat steps 1 through 7 without selecting the Hide all Microsoft services check box in each step.
    11. After you determine the startup item or the service that causes the problem, contact the program manufacturer to determine whether the problem can be resolved. Or, run the System Configuration utility, and then tap or click to clear the check box for the problem item.
    From <https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows>

dmccoy, Mar 4, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

A new problem has occurred

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

A new problem has occurred

1. A new problem has occurred - Similar Threads - problem has occurred

2. Had a problem with black screen after asus screen now a new one has occurred.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had a problem with black screen after asus screen now a new one has occurred.: i did a SIMILAR question which fixed the first issue. Now the new issue is that my screen turns black and purple after 30 seconds loading into windows....
  3. Had a problem with black screen after asus screen now a new one has occurred.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Had a problem with black screen after asus screen now a new one has occurred.: i did a SIMILAR question which fixed the first issue. Now the new issue is that my screen turns black and purple after 30 seconds loading into windows....
  4. Had a problem with black screen after asus screen now a new one has occurred.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unhandled excpetion has occurred ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhandled excpetion has occurred ...: Hello this is Alireza.In Local group policy : computer configuratin >Adminstrative Templates>Network>Qos packet scheduler>Limit reservable bandwitch when I set Enabled after not configured Then I set bandwirh limit on 0%I've got :https://ibb.co/gz7gTtv Sorry I couldn't upload...
  6. A problem has occured in BitDefender Threat Scanner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A problem has occured in BitDefender Threat Scanner: Hello,I keep getting this error message anytime I shut down my Windows PC. Can someone help to fix this ?I don't see how to attach the dmp file here.Thanks !...
  7. I fixed a Bluescreen Error and a new problem occured...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I fixed a Bluescreen Error and a new problem occured...: So it all started when I casually played Minecraft and my PC began to freeze and a Bluescreen occured. It happened several times until I stopped playing the game. After a couple of months I started to play it again and the Bluescreen came back. At first it was only Minecraft...
  8. Problem has occured trying to reset pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem has occured trying to reset pc: Could a virus be stopping the pc from resetting. I’ve tried using a recovery drive and just doing a normal reset everytime it says a problem has occured try to reset this pc. It only happens with it start to actually reset the pc, not just in GUI menus, where you click reset...
  9. Problem : Unhandled exception has occured in your application.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem : Unhandled exception has occured in your application.: Hello there, I wish you can help me So i was minding my own business doing normal stuff i always do online, then i got this error "Microsoft .NET Framework" message : "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will...
  10. An error has occurred with the script on this page problem

in Browsers and Email
    An error has occurred with the script on this page problem: HI I have IE11 and I keep getting the error box An error has occurred with the script on this page" "Do you want to continue...." How do I fix this? Thanks Daniel 76447