Windows 10: A new version for Samsung Magician is launched: 6.1.0.170

Discus and support A new version for Samsung Magician is launched: 6.1.0.170 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sorry for OT! I see that old threads about Samsung Magician are closed and I can't open a new thread, so i post here this. A new version for Samsung... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by emilcioran99, Mar 17, 2020.

1. A new version for Samsung Magician is launched: 6.1.0.170

Sorry for OT!
    I see that old threads about Samsung Magician are closed and I can't open a new thread, so i post here this.
    A new version for Samsung Magician is launched: 6.1.0.170.

:)

emilcioran99, Mar 17, 2020
  2. rajinder Win User

Samsung Magician

Okay guys found a way to activate RAPID mode for Samsung 850 Evo (850 Series)

Please follow the following to force enable RAPID mode in Samsung Magician 4.7 (Since it does not recognize Windows 10 this is the only way to Activate the same):

1) Download and install the latest version of ProcessHacker2 - Overview - Process Hacker
    2) Open Samsung Magician and navigate to the Rapid Mode tab
    3) Run ProcessHacker2 as Administrator then find and select the Samsung Magician.exe process in ProcessHacker2, right click and select Miscellaneous -> Windows
    4) Search for the item listed with Samsung Magician as the text
    5) Drill down and expand MDIClient
    6) Find the first item SCort_ChildFrame that is not grayed out and expand it as well as it's SCort_SAT_View item
    7) Right click on the Button with the text Enable and select Enabled
    8) Click the Enable button in Samsung Magician!

A new version for Samsung Magician is launched: 6.1.0.170 [​IMG]

Now enjoy the RAPID mode in Windows 10!!

rajinder, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Samsung Magician

M2 drives don't need it with those speeds. Magician is really only needed for Three things:
    1. If someone wants to tweak their system, instead of letting Windows take care of it(bad idea many SSD beginners do).
    2. Run RAPID Mode.
    3. Update the firmware.

Do the M2's have any software at all for updating the firmware, or do you have to go to Samsung's site and download it yourself?

Cliff S, Mar 17, 2020
  4. acmanten Win User

A new version for Samsung Magician is launched: 6.1.0.170

Samsung Magician 4.7 Released

Question: Can the magician Software 4.6 allow all data to be mirrored to a different bootable HHD ?
    Thanks Cliff

acmanten, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

A new version for Samsung Magician is launched: 6.1.0.170

1. A new version for Samsung Magician is launched: 6.1.0.170 - Similar Threads - version Samsung Magician

2. Samsung Magician Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Magician Software: Just installed a Samsung 870 EVO in my system. I was reading about the Magician software and was curious if anyone had it installed on their system and if they thought it was beneficial or not. Curious about the opinions both pro and con. 181319
  3. Samsung Magician Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung Magician Software: Just installed a Samsung 870 EVO in my system. I was reading about the Magician software and was curious if anyone had it installed on their system and if they thought it was beneficial or not. Curious about the opinions both pro and con. 181319
  4. Samsung Magician

Samsung Magician: So I have 3 machines (Win10 64-bit) and with Magician 5.3.0 installed. One machine has de OP space not located at the end. I can not seem to change this. See screenshots below. Is this a problem or doesn't it matter? Thanks. [img] [img] [img] 125949
  5. Samsung Magician

Samsung Magician: I just tested Defrag for SSD on 2 devices. Either the possible other processes we talked about are so fast that I could not see what else was going on or it only did a single TRIM command. Exactly as it should be. *Smile *Ditto and garbage collection controlled by the...
  6. SAMSUNG MAGICIAN version 5.0 just released

SAMSUNG MAGICIAN version 5.0 just released: SAMSUNG MAGICIAN just released version 5.0 75680
  7. Samsung Magician 4.7 Released

Samsung Magician 4.7 Released: Samsung has updated their SSD tweaking software. Samsung SSD software page Download User Manual New in Version 4.7 Magician version 4.7 features a number of improvements over version 4.6: New model support: 850 PRO 2TB, 850 EVO 2TB Advanced Performance...
  8. Samsung Magician 4.95

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Magician 4.95: Samsung has released a new version of Magician. All features work in Windows 10. TRIM is turned off so that Windows can perform that task. 37873
  9. Samsung Magician 4.8

Samsung Magician 4.8: Now that Samsung's Magician software is finally available for Windows 10, I have my SSD running with Rapid Mode again. I notice that the application has created a start up entry "Samsung Rapid Mode Notification Utility". This places an icon in the right corner of the...
  10. Samsung Magician

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Magician: Samsung Magician Version 5.2 [img] http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/SW/201707/20170726234338606/Samsung_New_Magician_Installation_guide.pdf ***Important information, please read the pdf*** *Smile Ya'lls truly Cliff [/quote] One thing I hope is, Samsung gets...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung magician whats new

2. Samsung SSD Magician6.1.0.170

3. is samsung magician 6.1 good

4. samsung magician 6.1.0 change log,
  5. samsung magician new version available,
  6. Samsung Magician software and hardware update,
  7. Samsung Magician newest updates,
  8. samsung magician windows 10 problems,
  9. samsung magician a new version of magician is avaible,
  10. newest version of Magician 6.1