Windows 10: A new version is ready to be installed - NOT!

Discus and support A new version is ready to be installed - NOT! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am working on a clean install of Windows 10 PRO and I got stuck on the Your Phone app. Every time I start it up I get the notification that a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alkaufmann, Jul 19, 2019.

1. A new version is ready to be installed - NOT!

I am working on a clean install of Windows 10 PRO and I got stuck on the Your Phone app. Every time I start it up I get the notification that a new version of Your Phone app is ready to be installed. When I select the UPDATE the Windows Store opens and tells me this product is installed. Then when I select LAUNCH, I get right back to where I started with a notification that a new version of Your Phone app is ready to be installed. *Mad I am especially mad because this used to work fine before I did this clean install.

Help!
    Ak

:)

alkaufmann, Jul 19, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 19, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    newtekie1, Jul 19, 2019
  4. groze Win User

A new version is ready to be installed - NOT!

Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

A new version is ready to be installed - NOT!

1. A new version is ready to be installed - NOT! - Similar Threads - version ready installed

2. WIndows version for new installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows version for new installation: Hi, my son's Microsoft account has been hacked/stolen. As a precautionary measure I am currently in the process of a clean installation of Winwdows on his Laptop. Prior to the theft of his account, "Windows 11 Pro Education" was installed on his computer. However, during...
  3. WIndows version for new installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows version for new installation: Hi, my son's Microsoft account has been hacked/stolen. As a precautionary measure I am currently in the process of a clean installation of Winwdows on his Laptop. Prior to the theft of his account, "Windows 11 Pro Education" was installed on his computer. However, during...
  4. Windows 10 new installation stuck at "Getting Ready"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 new installation stuck at "Getting Ready": Hey guys, I was installing windows on my machine and the setup went on smoothly, but after a restart I'm stuck for 1/2 hours at this "Getting Ready" screen. If I reboot then windows tells me (well of course) "error or random reboot. To install windows press ok to reboot and...
  5. Updates ready to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates ready to install: My PC says updates are ready to install but it won't let me install immediately. It tells me to go to advanced options and the earliest I can install is June 11. Why cant I install immediately? How come, huh, how come?...
  6. Installing new version

Installing new version: I recently purchased the Quicken 2019, but have been unable to access it. I am being told that I need to remove the Quicken program, but I can't locate it. I went into the Control panel and Programs and Features, but it is not there. How do I fix this? Thanks...
  7. A new version of Java is ready to be installed. Click here...

A new version of Java is ready to be installed. Click here...: I keep getting that message in "Notifications" every day and sometimes it pops up on web pages. I did not write down what it says after "here", but it was something to the effect of "to install it". When I click there, the message disappears. That's all that happens. I...
  8. New Version of Windows 10 Facebook App Ready in Store

New Version of Windows 10 Facebook App Ready in Store: Anyone using Face Book Windows 10 Version App From the Store A new Version is Waiting to be downloaded and installed Version 4.1.0.214.191 50897
  9. New Version of Reader & Daily Mail onlne dwnload ready in store

New Version of Reader & Daily Mail onlne dwnload ready in store: New Version of Reader and Daily Mail Online Apps ready in Store to download and update For any member who uses them 43396
  10. AMD Installer- new driver downloaded ready to install. click upgrade?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Installer- new driver downloaded ready to install. click upgrade?: AMD Installer - pop up reports "New driver downloaded and ready to install. Click Upgrade to continue." I want to know if it is safe to do so. 70776

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a new version of your phone app is ready to install

2. phone app a new version of your phone app is ready to install