Windows 10: A new version of Java is ready to be installed. Click here...

Discus and support A new version of Java is ready to be installed. Click here... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting that message in "Notifications" every day and sometimes it pops up on web pages. I did not write down what it says after "here", but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertSmithXE, Feb 1, 2019.

1. A new version of Java is ready to be installed. Click here...

I keep getting that message in "Notifications" every day and sometimes it pops up on web pages. I did not write down what it says after "here", but it was something to the effect of "to install it". When I click there, the message disappears. That's all that happens. I spent a lot more time than I want to spend trying to find out what to do next but I could not find any information. If it needs to be installed, why doesn't the computer install it and let me use my computer without interruption? When I click there, why doesn't something happen that would allow me to install it if that is what is needed? How do I get this annoying message to stop interrupting me?

:)

RobertSmithXE, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Cliff S Win User

Latest version of Java

Just to go a little deeper for ap1978: What is the difference between Java SDK, JRE, JVM, Java SE Runtime, and J2SE? - Quora

Cliff S, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Java not working

I'm trying to look at the trajectory of NEO's (Near Earth Objects) at JPL website. To do so, requires Java. I have the latest version installed and it is enabled to run content in the browser (I checked with the Java control panel). I even added JPL web address to the exception list to no avail. I've tried five different web browsers and they all spit back the error. Adding the JPL web address to the exception list was the only workaround that they provided. This is so frustrating!

GoFigureItOut, Feb 1, 2019
  4. A new version of Java is ready to be installed. Click here...

Unable to install Java

Hello Momir,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

• Which browser are you using to install Java?
    • What is the issue you are facing while trying to install Java?

I suggest you to try different browser and check if it helps.

For further support you can contact Java support to get better assistance with this issue.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

A new version of Java is ready to be installed. Click here...

1. A new version of Java is ready to be installed. Click here... - Similar Threads - version Java ready

2. Java install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java install: My computer window 11. When I run java install it doesn't show anything? help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-install/6256d389-1ba8-43b4-aa9c-0569865179cf
  3. Click Here button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Click Here button: Since last update there is an annoying "Click Here" button that hovers over every link. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/click-here-button/baa71742-e47e-4caf-b3af-6142c802ea7c
  4. Here is what is new in Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 News
    Here is what is new in Windows 10 version 2004: The next version of Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system is Windows 10 version 2004 (formerly known as Windows 10 20H1). While it won't be released for a while, it is more or less feature-complete already. The following information is based mostly on Insider builds but...
  5. A new version is ready to be installed - NOT!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A new version is ready to be installed - NOT!: I am working on a clean install of Windows 10 PRO and I got stuck on the Your Phone app. Every time I start it up I get the notification that a new version of Your Phone app is ready to be installed. When I select the UPDATE the Windows Store opens and tells me this product...
  6. Installing new version

Installing new version: I recently purchased the Quicken 2019, but have been unable to access it. I am being told that I need to remove the Quicken program, but I can't locate it. I went into the Control panel and Programs and Features, but it is not there. How do I fix this? Thanks...
  7. Unable to install Minecraft Java version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft Java version: I bought minecraft java and when i tried to download windows 10 eddtion and it took me to the store and i had to buy it to play the full version Modified title from: ***why***...
  8. New Version of Windows 10 Facebook App Ready in Store

New Version of Windows 10 Facebook App Ready in Store: Anyone using Face Book Windows 10 Version App From the Store A new Version is Waiting to be downloaded and installed Version 4.1.0.214.191 50897
  9. Latest version of Java

Latest version of Java: Download Java for Windows Link to offline installer: Java Downloads for All Operating Systems Recommended Version 8 Update 171 Release Date 17 April 2018 [img] Verify Java and Find Out-of-Date Versions Check to ensure that you have the recommended...
  10. AMD Installer- new driver downloaded ready to install. click upgrade?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Installer- new driver downloaded ready to install. click upgrade?: AMD Installer - pop up reports "New driver downloaded and ready to install. Click Upgrade to continue." I want to know if it is safe to do so. 70776