Windows 10: A new way to browse hotels on Google

Discus and support A new way to browse hotels on Google in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Earlier this year, we redesigned our hotel search experience so you can more easily explore and filter for hotels on your mobile device. We see that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

A new way to browse hotels on Google

Source: A new way to browse hotels on Google

:)

Brink, Oct 31, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Edge Doesn't Accept Google's Search Engine Settings

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files
      and click on Clear.
    Step 2:

I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:

It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 31, 2018
  4. ViviUK Win User

connecting to hotel wifi

While on holiday in a hotel, my husband connected to hotel wifi on his windows 7 phone without a hitch. I was unable to connect on my windows10 phone. It kept asking me to sign in with user name and password, which of course I could not do. (I had correctly
    entered the passcode). It also suggested I go to the router to connect, which again, I could not do in a hotel.

The previous week we had stayed in a holiday let, and I was able to sign into their wifi ok.

can someone tell me why my w10 phone would not connect in the hotel?

ViviUK, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. A new way to browse hotels on Google - Similar Threads - browse hotels Google

2. Hyra Hotels-Hotel Booking Script

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyra Hotels-Hotel Booking Script: Hyra Hotels is one of the best hotel booking scripts in the market which is built in advanced technology and bug free. More importantly user friendly interface to get connected with the travelers. The best script developed for hassle-free booking of hotels through online...
  3. Chrome can only browse Google sites

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome can only browse Google sites: Not sure how I got to this stage, but if i reboot my machine I am able to browse in chrome for a short while. Then I start getting ERR_CONNECTION_RESET errors on anything but Google and Utube sites I am even unable to log onto my router. Have tried to reset all network...
  4. Chrome can only browse Google sites

in Windows 10 Support
    Chrome can only browse Google sites: Not sure how I got to this stage, but if i reboot my machine I am able to browse in chrome for a short while. Then I start getting ERR_CONNECTION_RESET errors on anything but Google and Utube sites I am even unable to log onto my router. Have tried to reset all network...
  5. New ways to report driving incidents on Google Maps

in Windows 10 News
    New ways to report driving incidents on Google Maps: Google Maps has always helped people get from point A to B in the easiest way possible. Today, we’re adding more tools that reflect real-time contributions from the community so you can stay even more informed when you’re behind the wheel. Here’s what’s changing: First,...
  6. Hotel Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotel Wifi: I've stayed at this hotel before twice and the wifi connection was just fine and Im here again and now there is a problem. I asked the front desk if anyone else was having problems they said no. I tried trouble shooting and doing some other suggestions involving the command...
  7. Can't browse google in Firefox after upgrade

in Browsers and Email
    Can't browse google in Firefox after upgrade: Hi all, I just upgraded to Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite S55-A machine 2 days ago. Ever since the upgrade, I couldn't get to google.com on my default Firefox &/or Chrome browser. I was able to sync new files with my Dropbox desktop app. I also saw the internet (WiFi &...
  8. BSOD browsing Google form

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD browsing Google form: Zip file uploaded. As far as I know, this has only occurred once since upgrading to Windows 10. 30462
  9. New ways to comment on Microsoft files (and more) in Google Drive

in Windows 10 News
    New ways to comment on Microsoft files (and more) in Google Drive: Google Drive makes it easy to store and share files in the cloud so you can collaborate securely with your teams and clients while on the go. And we understand that teams work with all kinds of files and tools to get things done. Starting today, we're making it possible to...
  10. Google Security Blog: A new site for Safe Browsing

in Windows 10 News
    Google Security Blog: A new site for Safe Browsing: Since launching in 2007, the Safe Browsing team has been dedicated to our mission of protecting users from phishing, malware, and unwanted software on the web. Our coverage currently extends to more than two billion internet-connected devices, including Chrome users on...