Windows 10: a non-paged pool

Discus and support a non-paged pool in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with a non-paged pool. It was usually up to 200 MB. and recently noticed that it became 1.5GB and even preloading does not help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Илья6600, Jan 5, 2019.

1. a non-paged pool

Hi, I have a problem with a non-paged pool. It was usually up to 200 MB. and recently noticed that it became 1.5GB and even preloading does not help. (I have 4 GB of RAM).

:)

Илья6600, Jan 5, 2019

2. Huge non-paged pool on startup?

Hello. I just built a new computer and installed the drivers for it on w10. Everything works fine, but I have a non-paged pool of 5.7gb out of 16 on startup, and I'd like to do something about that. I checked under task manager for the non-paged pool,
    but none of the programs there are taking nearly that much. I suspect it's the killer network driver, but I'd still like to confirm it. Any suggestions? Thanks!

PurpleMagus, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Non-paged pool very high and increasing

I have 16GB of RAM in my computer and my memory usage keeps getting up to 99% with little use. Every time I restart my computer the non-paged pool goes down to around 200MB but after about an hour it is up to 10GB. I only have Google chrome open with 5 tabs. I have updated Windows but the problem persists. Up until today I was able to run my computer for days without shutting down or restarting and memory use was never this high.

Is there anything I can do to get non-paged pool down?

jimbobCooter, Jan 5, 2019
  4. a non-paged pool

Continued increase in Non-paged pool.

Hello.

I am using multiple monitors with NVS810.

This is a technical inquiry as there is a memory leak during use.

Three PCs tested and all found memory leaks.

Specifications : I7-7700K I7-8700K I7-8700K

( 16299.248, 16299.248, 16299.371)

RAM: 8GB

Motherboard : Z270-A

Graphic driver: 386.01 390.77 391.33

Using monitor : 6 4 10

RAM, Motherboard, OS are identucal, and Graphic driver versions are tested differently.

I tried mant things.

1. Change the NDU registry value (1 → 4)

2. Disable virtual memory.

3. Disable integrated graphics.

4. Disable Windows defender.

Also, use the 'Poolmon.exe' program, I found that 'dxgkrnl.sys' rise abnormally.

and I tried to install it with the latest version of 'Direct X'. but the same is happening.

I7-7700K Monitor - use 6

a non-paged pool ff082693-127a-48a6-9732-141f51c0fc61?upload=true.jpg

a non-paged pool efa1b00e-cdba-4697-80be-1fa853b6040d?upload=true.jpg

i7-8700k Monitor- use 4 (Reboot in 1 hour)

a non-paged pool fb31594e-e35f-4794-8e47-7728b837f82b?upload=true.jpg

a non-paged pool 5e921fae-4a9b-4dc5-895e-0efbc1e66044?upload=true.jpg

I7-8700k Monitor- use 10

a non-paged pool 85e61acc-8cd0-4ec4-b360-b030a137e348?upload=true.jpg

a non-paged pool 485dd997-91dc-4cd3-bea4-a64182fcb9b5?upload=true.jpg

In AMD W600 have no memory leak. It is only discevered on NVS810.(It's the same specification.)

The attached picture is 'Specifications', 'Non-paged pool', 'Dxgk of poolmon.exe'.

and the low 'Non-paged pool' was within an hour.

If it's running all day, 'Non-paged pool' rises 200~300MB.

My situatiin can not turn off PC. Plz your help.

* If you use the nvs810 'Mosaic to Grouping', this seems to be happening

Release 'Mosaic to Grouping' → 'Non-paged pool' does not rise.

* NVS810 slot 1~8, 1~4 same slot, 5~8 same slot.

If different slots are used, 'Non-paged pool' rise.

ex] NVS810 slot 1,2,3,4 → 'Non-paged pool' does not rise.

NVS810 slot 1,2,5,6 → 'Non-paged pool' rises.

준식_김, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

a non-paged pool

1. a non-paged pool - Similar Threads - non paged pool

2. Paged/Non-Paged Pool Memory Leak?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Paged/Non-Paged Pool Memory Leak?: Windows 10 Pro v1909 Intel i5-8250U 8GB RAM I updated to v1909 from v1809 back in December, and since then, I've noticed that my Memory used at idle and my paged/non-paged pool is significantly more than it used to be, particularly after my computer has been running for...
  3. Paged pool and non paged pool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paged pool and non paged pool: So i have just noticed when i went into my task manager that there were these things called paged and non paged pool and i started to research on it. After researching i found that i have abnormal amounts of paged and non paged memory [ATTACH]refer to the imagine below What...
  4. Non paged pool memory leak

Non paged pool memory leak: Hi all, I am having a non paged pool memory leak. As far as i'm aware all drivers are up to date. https://imgur.com/Vo3QeUe https://imgur.com/a/IdzFZE5 Would really appreciate any support to getting this resolved, a reboot temporarily fixes it, but after a few hours it...
  5. High Non-Paged Pool Usage

High Non-Paged Pool Usage: Hello, Recently I've noticed my RAM usage increased to near 95-100% usage since I installed the latest update for version 1909 after several hours over 20 of usage. I've done a bit of research into the problem and found out that the non-paged pool size increases to 6+ GB...
  6. Large non-paged pool size

Large non-paged pool size: Hello, Recently I've noticed my RAM usage increased to near 95-100% usage since I installed the latest update for version 1909 after several hours (over 20) of usage. I've done a bit of research into the problem and found out that the non-paged pool size increases to 6+ GB...
  7. Non-paged pool affect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Non-paged pool affect: after all my RAM utilise 2.8 to 3.2gb for the overall process and my non-paged pool remain 288to 320 but when i play pubg emulator it rises and rises and touch 4.4gb of memory. And my pc get stuck. Hangs like anything till i close the game and restart the pc. As RAM is 8gb...
  8. Problem with a non-paged pool

Problem with a non-paged pool: I know that a non-paged pool is a memory that is used by drivers to allocate memory. Usually it takes about 200 MB but I found out that it grew up considerably and get 1.5 GB. I just have 4 GB of RAM on my PC...
  9. Big Non-Paged Pool caused by fltmgr.sys

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Big Non-Paged Pool caused by fltmgr.sys: Hey there, about a hour ago I discovered that my non-paged pool is at 2gb, trough Poolmon I found out that fltmgr.sys is causing this but I don't really know how to solve this problem, couldn't find any solution on Google. 77146
  10. Non-paged pool very high and increasing

in Windows 10 Support
    Non-paged pool very high and increasing: I have 16GB of RAM in my computer and my memory usage keeps getting up to 99% with little use. Every time I restart my computer the non-paged pool goes down to around 200MB but after about an hour it is up to 10GB. I only have Google chrome open with 5 tabs. I have updated...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1.5gb non paged pool

2. non paged pool

3. etwb disable

4. change non paged pool,
  5. non page pool memory is 1.5 gb