Windows 10: a notification window popped on screen saying something about we just installed i think it...

Discus and support a notification window popped on screen saying something about we just installed i think it... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A notification window popped into the screen on the upper right hand side right after my laptop restarted (battery had come loose) but it wasn't there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by paulaE., Jul 20, 2019.

1. paulaE. Win User

a notification window popped on screen saying something about we just installed i think it...

A notification window popped into the screen on the upper right hand side right after my laptop restarted (battery had come loose) but it wasn't there long enough for me to read it. it was an adobe program. It also mentioned an "extension" and I can see that my Adblock plus extension is missing. (I already have acroba reader and flash which has to be manually "allowed" on some sites but II don't see any new programs installed when I look at the list. Is this something that chrome would be installing or Windows? because Chrome will no longer offer Adobe? I don't know which Adobe program it was.

Oh, I just foudn this under extensions tab and my other extension of which there were maybe one or two are missing.

Adobe Acrobat

Convert current web page to an Adobe PDF file (Windows only)

waht is the above please?

Is anyone else familiar with this? I would think that i would be able to see it in the programs. No?

I turned off my windows updates a long time ago. It's a long story.

Thank you

Paula

:)

paulaE., Jul 20, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 20, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 20, 2019
  4. a notification window popped on screen saying something about we just installed i think it...

Notification Screen Keeps Popping Up

Hello Gerald,

If you keep on getting a notification pop-up, you may want to turn off the notification from apps and other senders. You can follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Look for System and select Notifications & actions.
    • Then, turn on/off the Get notifications from apps and other senders option.

If that didn't make any difference, you may consider reverting to your previous version of Windows. You can follow the steps in this
    article. Just look for
    Go back to your previous version of Windows section.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

a notification window popped on screen saying something about we just installed i think it...

1. a notification window popped on screen saying something about we just installed i think it... - Similar Threads - notification window popped

2. looking to speak to someone as i think a window popped up saying it was microsoft but i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    looking to speak to someone as i think a window popped up saying it was microsoft but i...: would like to speak to someone. a window popped up saying it was microsoft and that my pc was locked and needed to call the microsoft numberto unlock my pc. i called it and gave them some info before i decided to hang up. Can someone please get back to me to see what i could...
  3. looking to speak to someone as i think a window popped up saying it was microsoft but i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    looking to speak to someone as i think a window popped up saying it was microsoft but i...: would like to speak to someone. a window popped up saying it was microsoft and that my pc was locked and needed to call the microsoft numberto unlock my pc. i called it and gave them some info before i decided to hang up. Can someone please get back to me to see what i could...
  4. I just can't, think of it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I just can't, think of it?: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I'm trying to remember, the name. Of an, audio program.The interface, has a VU meter. Stop record, start record.You can edit. It does everything, you need for audio!If, I recall. It begins, with an "A". I, think?Thanks, for...
  5. About lock screen notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    About lock screen notification: I have turned on notification setting for call notifications on lock screen still no notification is showing on lock screen. how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-lock-screen-notification/92ea0332-4dbb-4b37-95ed-bb930ec6d6be
  6. I think something is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think something is corrupted: I turned on my computer this morning and everything was laggy, so I restarted it a couple times and it eventually just killed itself. I've been stuck in the options menu all day now, no command will work (even the scannow one to fix corrupted files), restarting the computer...
  7. i think something wrong

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i think something wrong: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-JustAName- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdrp51/i_think_something_wrong/
  8. i have a question about the upgrade pop up notifications

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have a question about the upgrade pop up notifications: when a windows 10 build is nearing end of life you will start getting pop up notifications in the lower right telling you that you need to restart so that a new build is installed for you and if you keep on dismissing those warnings then you will get a full screen...
  9. I think windows just tried to install the creator update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I think windows just tried to install the creator update: Hi all, I think windows just tried to install the creator update. It said that it needs to restart. After restarting I get a new screen telling me that this will take some time and windows needs to restart several times. So I left the computer alone and when I came back,...
  10. Six clicks: What we think we know about Windows 9

in Windows 10 News
    Six clicks: What we think we know about Windows 9: Microsoft's Build 2014 conference is right around the corner. At that event, which kicks off April 2 in San Francisco, Microsoft is believed to be planning to disclose at least some high-level information about Windows 9. The rest here it is a 7 part slide show.