Windows 10: a number 9 appears it the hidden icon arrow

Discus and support a number 9 appears it the hidden icon arrow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the arrow for hidden icons on the taskbar contains a 9, how do I delete it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HAL90004, Mar 6, 2020.

1. HAL90004 Win User

a number 9 appears it the hidden icon arrow

the arrow for hidden icons on the taskbar contains a 9, how do I delete it

:)

HAL90004, Mar 6, 2020

2. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin a number 9 appears it the hidden icon arrow :D

PVTCaboose1337, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Emperor Win User
    Hidden Icons

A black circle with the number 9 as suddenly appeared in my hidden icons. What to do?

Emperor, Mar 6, 2020
  4. gillfZB Win User

Hidden icons up arrow disappeared

First some hidden icons disappeared. Then the up arrow to the hidden icons disappeared. Now I have no arrow and no ‘safely remove hardware’ option. Can anyone help, please? I’m using windows 10.

gillfZB, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

1. a number 9 appears it the hidden icon arrow - Similar Threads - number appears hidden

2. Hidden Icons Menu Appearing in Top Right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden Icons Menu Appearing in Top Right: Hi all,I recently updated to the latest version of Windows 11 available for me at the time Moment 2 and since then, I've noticed this weird behavior for my hidden icons menu whenever I click on the arrow in my taskbar. The menu now appears on the top right of the screen...
  3. Hidden Icons Menu Appearing in Top Right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden Icons Menu Appearing in Top Right: Hi all,I recently updated to the latest version of Windows 11 available for me at the time Moment 2 and since then, I've noticed this weird behavior for my hidden icons menu whenever I click on the arrow in my taskbar. The menu now appears on the top right of the screen...
  4. Computer Icons appear when i show hidden icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Icons appear when i show hidden icons: For some reason, sometimes computer icons appear when i open the hidden icons tab, it always shows at least one of it, but when i put my mouse on top of them they disappear, before appearing again later, sometimes a lot of them show up, covering my monitors...
  5. Can't find "Show hidden icon's arrow" in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find "Show hidden icon's arrow" in Windows 11: In my windows 11 "show hidden icon's arrow" disappeared from my system tray. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-show-hidden-icons-arrow-in-windows-11/724e4d21-c84d-4ad6-9613-9466206847b1
  6. Can't find "Show hidden icon's arrow" in Windows 11

Can't find "Show hidden icon's arrow" in Windows 11: In my windows 11 "show hidden icon's arrow" disappeared from my system tray. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-show-hidden-icons-arrow-in-windows-11/724e4d21-c84d-4ad6-9613-9466206847b1
  7. hidden icon arrow not going away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hidden icon arrow not going away: I am wondering why is it when there are no hidden icons , the arrow will not go away in Windows 11? In personalization, taskbar and under other system tray icons, I see the hidden icon menu. Some do not have it. How to fix it so that when no icons are hidden, the arrow goes...
  8. hidden icon arrow not going away

hidden icon arrow not going away: I am wondering why is it when there are no hidden icons , the arrow will not go away in Windows 11? In personalization, taskbar and under other system tray icons, I see the hidden icon menu. Some do not have it. How to fix it so that when no icons are hidden, the arrow goes...
  9. Win 10 Notification area missing arrow for hidden icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Notification area missing arrow for hidden icons: I looked at some "search answers" here in your forum but could not. I can't find anything on my Version of Win 10 which is 10.0.19042 (build 19402) for fixing this issue. And I have no idea why it disappeared, and why the Audio Control icon appeared. The only icons I have...
  10. On taskbar, time, speakers and hidden icons arrow turned dark

in Windows 10 Customization
    On taskbar, time, speakers and hidden icons arrow turned dark: Win 10 2004. Apparently as a result of changing the background in a video program AVC from light to dark and back, the background in other programs, Windows Explorer and the time, hidden icons and speakers icons on the taskbar turned dark too. In addition, the background for...